Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: Why the Jews are afraid in Europe

1. Top | #181
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Loren Pechtel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DrZoidberg View Post

So you have no understanding or sympathy for why the reacted the way they did?

Also remember that the Nazi holocaust had just been blown wide open. All the imperialist rapes of their oppressed people's was in the news a lot back then. They had every reason to fear a European regime. Yes, they saw the Jews are European imperialists.
    You're still not reading what I've said.

You have so diefied the Palestinians that you think they would be honest with a state that they are at war with.
    Are you insane? Isn't the David Star in the flag a hint that they aren't welcome? That the country isn't for them. If course they believed they were about to get exterminated. And of course they believed they were fighting for their lives.

The Israeli government didn't handle it so well. Perhaps they handled it as well as they could. But it was an impossible situation.

Of course the Palestinians would fight. Thinking anything else is ludicrous

2. Top | #182
    Elder Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts

You have so diefied the Palestinians that you think they would be honest with a state that they are at war with.
    Are you insane? Isn't the David Star in the flag a hint that they aren't welcome? That the country isn't for them. If course they believed they were about to get exterminated. And of course they believed they were fighting for their lives.

The Israeli government didn't handle it so well. Perhaps they handled it as well as they could. But it was an impossible situation.

Of course the Palestinians would fight. Thinking anything else is ludicrous
    I'll accept your total unwillingness to even see what I'm saying as a concession.

3. Top | #183
    Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts

So you have no understanding or sympathy for why the reacted the way they did?

Also remember that the Nazi holocaust had just been blown wide open. All the imperialist rapes of their oppressed people's was in the news a lot back then. They had every reason to fear a European regime. Yes, they saw the Jews are European imperialists.

To be fair, you have so deified the Israelis that you think they are honest with a state they are at war with.