Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 46 of 46

Thread: Child sized sex robots?

  1. Top | #41
    Veteran Member DrZoidberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Malmö
    Posts
    4,881
    Archived
    5,746
    Total Posts
    10,627
    Rep Power
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Malintent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DrZoidberg View Post
    $127 per hour for a doll???? That is $27 more than for a willing human being in most places, as far as I understand. You can own a RealDoll for less than $5,000.
    If you're into fucking dead hookers... this way is way simpler than getting a real woman and murdering her.... and waiting for the body to cool down.

    I'm pretty sure they're targeting people who are curious about fucking real dolls, but don't want to own one. I somehow doubt they're expecting return customers. Just a hunch.

    I just thought of a persons job I am NOT envious of. The guy who's job it is to clean the dolls after use.

  2. Top | #42
    Veteran Member GenesisNemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    California
    Posts
    2,533
    Archived
    20,351
    Total Posts
    22,884
    Rep Power
    42
    Here's a question, what if a pedophile mistakes a child for a child sex bot?
    Omnia mutantur nos et mutamur in illis

  3. Top | #43
    Veteran Member DrZoidberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Malmö
    Posts
    4,881
    Archived
    5,746
    Total Posts
    10,627
    Rep Power
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by GenesisNemesis View Post
    Here's a question, what if a pedophile mistakes a child for a child sex bot?
    Good luck with that in court

  4. Top | #44
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,628
    Archived
    3,383
    Total Posts
    6,011
    Rep Power
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by DrZoidberg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GenesisNemesis View Post
    Here's a question, what if a pedophile mistakes a child for a child sex bot?
    Good luck with that in court
    how would the child establish their personhood in court? they can't drive, can't vote... robots can do both of those things (electronic voting booths relay your vote.. cars can all but drive themselves now).. children have limited rights.. they are less "person" than an adult, but robots have been trusted with adult activities in industry and entertainment for decades.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by DrZoidberg View Post
    this way is way simpler than getting a real woman and murdering her.... and waiting for the body to cool down.
    Whatever you're into, man. See, there's an upside for everyone...

  5. Top | #45
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    1,583
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Malintent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DrZoidberg View Post

    Good luck with that in court
    how would the child establish their personhood in court? they can't drive, can't vote... robots can do both of those things (electronic voting booths relay your vote.. cars can all but drive themselves now).. children have limited rights.. they are less "person" than an adult, but robots have been trusted with adult activities in industry and entertainment for decades.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by DrZoidberg View Post
    this way is way simpler than getting a real woman and murdering her.... and waiting for the body to cool down.
    Whatever you're into, man. See, there's an upside for everyone...
    Robots are property, children (As far as our country is concerned) are not. Children call also do things like give a small blood sample to establish their biological authenticity. Pretty easy to work around really.
    Sure, shooting them in the back is illegal in those circumstances, but e cop getting convicted is not doing any good to the dead guy.

    -Derec

  6. Top | #46
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    West Hollywood
    Posts
    2,226
    Rep Power
    11
    An interesting case in the UK that may be relevant;

    A man who tried to import a childlike sex doll has been jailed in what is thought to be one of the first prosecutions of its kind in the UK.
    Andrew Dobson, 49, was sentenced at Chester crown court on Friday to two years and eight months behind bars after pleading guilty to importing an indecent object, two counts of making indecent images of children and one count of possessing indecent images of children. The court heard how Dobson, of Wistaston in Crewe, triggered an investigation at East Midlands airport on 23 September last year, Cheshire police said. Border Force officers, acting under the direction of the Fast Parcel Joint Border Intelligence Unit, identified a parcel labelled as a mannequin, but which was found to contain an obscene childlike doll.
    Teh Gruaniad

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •