Page 51 of 232 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: A day without stupid?

1. Top | #501
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Opoponax View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by funinspace View Post
    It seems that someone was finally able to take the Dotard's Twitter controls away from him. It seems he will be limited to being stupid only while speaking...at least for a while.
    Normal is weird when it comes to Trump.
    Love that line.

But let's see if it lasts. Even though Trump is well, Trump, a Presidential temper tantrum over not being able to ape-tweet will result in a firing of some kind and a subsequent series of stupid, incoherent, vitriolic tweets will then be explosively released like a teenage boy who's been forcibly prevented from beating off for six months.
    I think it would a mistake to assume any kind of a lucid interval here... another perspective would probably reveal that this is still the same continuous lunacy.

2. Top | #502
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Yeah, maybe they gave him an Etch-a-sketch to keep him occupied. "Kelly! Look! I made a dickbutt and named it after the Korea guy! Now, how do i send it?"
    "Very nice, sir. Now turn it over and shake it. When it's all gone, you've transmitted it."

3. Top | #503
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith&Co. View Post
    Yeah, maybe they gave him an Etch-a-sketch to keep him occupied. "Kelly! Look! I made a dickbutt and named it after the Korea guy! Now, how do i send it?"
    "Very nice, sir. Now turn it over and shake it. When it's all gone, you've transmitted it."
    Evidently, the Dotard figured out the switch after about a week. Twiddle de Dotard is back and in form:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.36f2507fd99c
    The tweet posted just 28 minutes after MSNBC wrapped up a segment about the Times report and 30 minutes after CNN did the same.

The timing could be a coincidence. Or it could mean that Trump was doing the very thing he denied — watching CNN and MSNBC — shortly before he tweeted.

Another false story, this time in the Failing @nytimes, that I watch 4-8 hours of television a day - Wrong! Also, I seldom, if ever, watch CNN or MSNBC, both of which I consider Fake News. I never watch Don Lemon, who I once called the “dumbest man on television!” Bad Reporting.

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) December 11, 2017

4. Top | #504
    Elder Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Meanwhile Trump says Gillibrand would "do anything" for campaign money in Trump Tower.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pres Ellipsis
    Lightweight Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, a total flunky for Chuck Schumer and someone who would come to my office “begging” for campaign contributions not so long ago (and would do anything for them), is now in the ring fighting against Trump. Very disloyal to Bill & Crooked-USED!
    I'm not even certain what in the heck he means with the last sentence. Ignoring he apparently forgot to finish his thought, is he defending Bill and Hillary Clinton?

5. Top | #505
    Super Moderator
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Trying to parse logic out of Donald Trump tweets is about as productive as reading a Donald Trump tweet and trying to parse the logic out of it.

6. Top | #506
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Higgins View Post
    Meanwhile Trump says Gillibrand would "do anything" for campaign money in Trump Tower.
    He's said far worse so I don't expect an immediate negative response, but the weight of all his insanity is slowly chipping away at those who have any reason left. I expect his approval rate to continue to slowly drop. It takes a long time for people to admit that they were fooled by a fool.

7. Top | #507
    I find the parenthetical in the tweet VERY interesting.
    Keep messing with 45

8. Top | #508
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by starwater View Post
    I find the parenthetical in the tweet VERY interesting.
    Maybe someone else had the thought I was mulling over... creating accounts like @rea1DonaldTrump, @reälDonaldTrump etc.
    I would be fun to try to bury him in noise from his own echo chamber...
    Does Twitter have rules against that kind of thing?

9. Top | #509
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Lightweight Senator Kirsten Gillibrand, a total flunky for Chuck Schumer and someone who would come to my office “begging” for campaign contributions not so long ago (and would do anything for them), is now in the ring fighting against Trump. Very disloyal to Bill & Crooked-USED!
    I'm not even certain what in the heck he means with the last sentence. Ignoring he apparently forgot to finish his thought, is he defending Bill and Hillary Clinton?
    Why are you trying to analyze the intent of trash talk by a 13 year old mind?

10. Top | #510
    Elder Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by funinspace View Post
    Why are you trying to analyze the intent of trash talk by a 13 year old mind?
    He has the ability to ruin our nation.