Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stephen Miller triggered, throws away sushi in host fit

1. Top | #1
    Archived
    Total Posts

Stephen Miller triggered, throws away sushi in host fit

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...946_story.html

Conservolibertarian hero got criticized by a bartender, and responded by throwing away $80 worth of sushi he had just purchased.

Why are conservatives such delicate snowflakes?

2. Top | #2
    Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Underseer View Post

Conservolibertarian hero got criticized by a bartender, and responded by throwing away $80 worth of sushi he had just purchased.

He paid $80 for sushi? And he's not the elite....

3. Top | #3
    Archived
    Total Posts
    After all that time telling people to toughen up and stop being snowflakes in the face of racist murders, conservatives are crying and whining about public criticism.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/07/bur...ng-public/amp/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jolly_Penguin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Underseer View Post

He paid $80 for sushi? And he's not the elite....
    Sure. $80 for a meal is regular people food. It's practically McDonald's!

4. Top | #4
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    This is actually kind of fake news here.

I wouldn't say Miller discarded the food because he was triggered. I think he had a strong suspicion that his food was tampered with in some unsavory way and therefore deemed it unfit to eat.

I must admit that if one of the people who had just prepared and given me my meal took the time to follow me out of the establishment to call me out and wave obscene gestures at me, I would also be inclined to distrust the full list of ingredients for that food.

We really don't need to be making up lies to cast these rotten people in a bad light.

5. Top | #5
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Fifty quatloos says he was triggered, and tosed the food in anger, but a peer offered a face-saving excuse. "Probably a good thing in the long run, man, he might've spat in your food."
    "Oh, right i never thought of... i mean, yeah, that's what i was thinking."

Kind of a leap, connecting a bartender, however emotional, to the preparation of the sushi. They're on completely different pages of the menu.... Or at those prices, probably separate menus. Whole different assembly techs...

6. Top | #6
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith&Co. View Post
    Fifty quatloos says he was triggered, and tosed the food in anger, but a peer offered a face-saving excuse. "Probably a good thing in the long run, man, he might've spat in your food."

Kind of a leap, connecting a bartender, however emotional, to the preparation of the sushi. They're on completely different pages of the menu.... Or at those prices, probably separate menus. Whole different assembly techs...
    It's called a sushi bar because the people who prepare the sushi are bartenders standing behind a bar preparing sushi.

7. Top | #7
    Elder Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zorq View Post

It's called a sushi bar because the people who prepare the sushi are bartenders standing behind a bar preparing sushi.
    Not the ones I've seen - sushi chefs stand behind a bar making sushi, they do not make drinks and they are not referred to as bartenders. But, to be fair, I've not been to many of these places.

8. Top | #8
    The Sunshine State: The one with Crocs, not Gators
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by laughing dog View Post

Not the ones I've seen - sushi chefs stand behind a bar making sushi, they do not make drinks and they are not referred to as bartenders. But, to be fair, I've not been to many of these places.
    I'm not surprised, at those prices.

9. Top | #9
    Archived
    Total Posts

Then the story would be that the sushi chef chased him out into the street, wouldn't it?

I've been to sushi bars, salad bars, potato bars, and never seen 'bartender' refer to anyone but the guy dedicated to alcohol distribution...

10. Top | #10
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by laughing dog View Post

Maybe I misinterpreted, but I took zorq's bartender comment as a joke.

Herr Miller has probably learned by now to not order things using his own name, so I'm not believing the food tampering excuse. He's been harassed in restaurants before, so if tampering were a concern, it wouldn't take being flipped off by the bartender to suddenly start worrying about what's in the sauce on his Dragon Roll.