Page 42 of 56 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast
Results 411 to 420 of 558

Thread: So Bibi Wants To Begin The "Final Solution."

  1. Top | #411
    Veteran Member Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    'Merica
    Posts
    4,487
    Archived
    2,675
    Total Posts
    7,162
    Rep Power
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Loren Pechtel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctish View Post

    As I noted earlier in this thread, it's like you never actually read any of my posts these past 16 years, you just made up bullshit strawman arguments and pretended that's what I said.

    If you can't read what I post with comprehension, stop quoting me.

    If you are deliberately lying about what I post in order to sneak in an ad hominem attack and pretend you made an astute observation, you're not only dishonest, you're ridiculous.

    Stop shipping your vile suppositions into my posts. I don't share your fear and hatred of people. That shit is all yours.
    Right of return is the codeword for the destruction of Israel by demographic means so the Jews can be genocided. They make little secret of this, you just pretend they don't mean what they say. This is either major-level denial of the type usually associated with religion, or you actually want the genocide.
    That's your racism and bigotry talking. I don't share it. In fact, I think it's pretty stupid to believe that human beings of one religion or ethnicity are fundamentally different from human beings of another one. And I think you'd have to be pretty damn ignorant to not realize where that sort of thinking leads.
    Honestly I'm still waiting for Loren to explain why the geographic area generally known as "Israel" inherently belongs to ethnic or religious Jewish people. It's odd to come to a forum that rejects theism and argue that "god gave the land" to a particular group, but that's what it appears Loren is arguing.

    I guess I'll continue to wait.

  2. Top | #412
    Veteran Member Arctish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    4,251
    Archived
    4,540
    Total Posts
    8,791
    Rep Power
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by repoman View Post
    The two state solution is also dead because the Jewish settlers have "termited" themselves into the Palestinian "wood" territories. It is completely remarkable.

    Some people are full of shit and in delusion about this, it is very Machiavellian. Just keep the lie up and run out the clock. The American did the same the to the Natives.

    I have no dog in this fight, but please don't piss on my leg and tell me it is raining.

    In March 2019, Netanyahu said Israel is "the national state, not of all its citizens, but only of the Jewish people."

    In April, Netanyahu said "I will not uproot a single settlement, and I will ensure that we’ll control all the area West of the Jordan river. Will we move to the next stage? The answer is yes, we will move to the next stage—to the gradual extension of Israeli sovereignty in the areas of Judea and Samaria. I also do not distinguish between the settlement blocs and the lone settlements, every settlement like that is for me Israeli."

    In June, Kushner unveiled his plan calling for billions of dollars in investments where, exactly? Oh yeah, that part of the West Bank Netanyahu claimed is Israel, the national state for Jews alone. The part where Israel asserts the authority to issue building permits, collects tax revenues, and confiscates donated aid and infrastructure.

    And some folks here say the only reason the Palestinians rejected Kushner's proposal is because they want to murder Jews.

  3. Top | #413
    Contributor repoman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    6,302
    Archived
    2,280
    Total Posts
    8,582
    Rep Power
    73
    If they keep this up, they will have no choice but to continue to keep it up. The settlements have painted themselves into a corner.

    The choice is peace or scorched earth.

  4. Top | #414
    Veteran Member Arctish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    4,251
    Archived
    4,540
    Total Posts
    8,791
    Rep Power
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by repoman View Post
    This is just a bigger version of Hatfield and McCoys.

    This to me is an example of both extremes being dumb.

    Pushing for more of this natural tendency of factionalism/tribalism is sick and thinking it will just poof go away if everyone is smooshed together (AS A PLAN) is retardedly naive and possibly has sinister motives.

    The motive is to have all historical groups tossed like a salad so that nationalism can't reemerge because the new demographics will not support it. The new people in the country don't give a fuck about the nation's "heritage" and the previous ethnic/racial/religion majority's history and why would they?
    I don't think the One State solution is inherently better than the Two State solution. I just think it's inevitable at this point.

    Yitzhak Rabin made his pitch for the Two State solution when he signed the Oslo Accords. He wanted to maintain Israel's Jewish identity by ensuring the millions of Christians and Muslims in the area lived in their own separate State. Netanyahu and his political allies wanted the One State solution because having all of Eretz Yisrael be part of the modern State of Israel is, for them, non negotiable. A Zionist zealot murdered Rabin, Netanyahu sabotaged the Accords and did all he could to make a Two State solution impossible, and here we are.
    Last edited by Arctish; 07-04-2019 at 02:57 AM.

  5. Top | #415
    Elder Contributor angelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    10,689
    Archived
    5,706
    Total Posts
    16,395
    Rep Power
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by angelo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctish View Post

    As I noted earlier in this thread, it's like you never actually read any of my posts these past 16 years, you just made up bullshit strawman arguments and pretended that's what I said.

    If you can't read what I post with comprehension, stop quoting me.

    If you are deliberately lying about what I post in order to sneak in an ad hominem attack and pretend you made an astute observation, you're not only dishonest, you're ridiculous.

    Stop shipping your vile suppositions into my posts. I don't share your fear and hatred of people. That shit is all yours.
    You're not coming across as loving ALL people. You're coming across as a Jew hater/baiter! As an Arab apologist in fact!
    Then you aren't reading my posts with comprehension, either.

    I'm not the one in favor of putting Jews in danger by placing them in tiny settlements surrounded by hungry lions and people who want all Jews everywhere to die. I'm not the one proposing to incinerate people in their homes because of a political dispute, or because of their race, religion, or ethnicity. I'm not the one pushing for more war, more suffering, more oppression, and more mayhem.

    I'm the one saying the Two State solution is dead, the One State solution is underway, and all that remains to be seen is how long before Palestinians living under Israeli rule get equal rights. Netanyahu and his allies will put up a fight, but I think future generations will look at them the way Americans these days look at the racist bigots who ruled the Confederacy.
    Most Israeli Arabs have far more freedom and a standard of living no other Arab enjoys anywhere else in the whole Arab world. Why, there's even Arab members of the Knesset for gawds sake! It's up to the Palestinian Arabs to stop their hatred of the Jews and embrace them instead. But that's not possible in Islam as the Arabs are taught/brainwashed from a very young age to hate all all non muslims and especially Jews.

  6. Top | #416
    Elder Contributor angelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    10,689
    Archived
    5,706
    Total Posts
    16,395
    Rep Power
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by repoman View Post
    The two state solution is also dead because the Jewish settlers have "termited" themselves into the Palestinian "wood" territories. It is completely remarkable.

    Some people are full of shit and in delusion about this, it is very Machiavellian. Just keep the lie up and run out the clock. The American did the same the to the Natives.

    I have no dog in this fight, but please don't piss on my leg and tell me it is raining.

    You are aware I presume that the Arab Palestinians already have their state? 80% of Jordan's population is made up of Palestinians. That was the original plan of British Mandate of so long ago. The Jordan river as a boundary between both Jewish and Arab Palestinians. But rejected by guess who!

  7. Top | #417
    Veteran Member Arctish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    4,251
    Archived
    4,540
    Total Posts
    8,791
    Rep Power
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by angelo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctish View Post

    Then you aren't reading my posts with comprehension, either.

    I'm not the one in favor of putting Jews in danger by placing them in tiny settlements surrounded by hungry lions and people who want all Jews everywhere to die. I'm not the one proposing to incinerate people in their homes because of a political dispute, or because of their race, religion, or ethnicity. I'm not the one pushing for more war, more suffering, more oppression, and more mayhem.

    I'm the one saying the Two State solution is dead, the One State solution is underway, and all that remains to be seen is how long before Palestinians living under Israeli rule get equal rights. Netanyahu and his allies will put up a fight, but I think future generations will look at them the way Americans these days look at the racist bigots who ruled the Confederacy.
    Most Israeli Arabs have far more freedom and a standard of living no other Arab enjoys anywhere else in the whole Arab world. Why, there's even Arab members of the Knesset for gawds sake! It's up to the Palestinian Arabs to stop their hatred of the Jews and embrace them instead. But that's not possible in Islam as the Arabs are taught/brainwashed from a very young age to hate all all non muslims and especially Jews.
    Three days ago you were saying "Nothing short of a complete genocide of every single Jew in Palestine would placate the Arabs." Now you're saying Arabs and Jews live together harmoniously in Israel. So which is it? Can Arabs and Jews live together in peace, or are Arabs all bloodthirsty Jew-haters who would murder any Jew in their communities?

    If the answer is "Arabs and Jews can live together in peace", then wtf is your problem with Palestinian refugees returning to their communities inside Israel's 1967 borders or settling into new communities in the West Bank?

    If the answer is "Arabs will murder all Jews but not before Jews kill 90% of them" , then wtf is your problem separating them with a giant wall built on the clearly defensible 1967 borders (Israel won the 1973 war, you know), or the even more clearly defensible 1948 borders (Israel has won every war since its victory in its War of Independence). Why aren't you denouncing the practice of moving Jewish families into West Bank settlements where innocent Jewish children live in what you describe as unconscionable danger?

    And if you don't mind my asking, are you in favor of the Two State solution, where Israel remains a Jewish State and Christian and Muslim Palestinians live in their own separate Palestinian State, or are you in favor of the One State solution, where Israel encompasses all of the former kingdoms of Israel and Judea and has within its borders a Christian and Muslim population numbering in the millions?

    Perhaps you're in favor of the Ethno-religious State solution, where racism and religious bigotry are enshrined as founding principles and 'undesirables' are rounded up into 'relocation centers' until the authorities decide how to permanently dispose of them. Are you?
    Last edited by Arctish; 07-04-2019 at 12:14 PM.

  8. Top | #418
    Veteran Member Arctish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    4,251
    Archived
    4,540
    Total Posts
    8,791
    Rep Power
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by angelo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by repoman View Post
    The two state solution is also dead because the Jewish settlers have "termited" themselves into the Palestinian "wood" territories. It is completely remarkable.

    Some people are full of shit and in delusion about this, it is very Machiavellian. Just keep the lie up and run out the clock. The American did the same the to the Natives.

    I have no dog in this fight, but please don't piss on my leg and tell me it is raining.

    You are aware I presume that the Arab Palestinians already have their state? 80% of Jordan's population is made up of Palestinians. That was the original plan of British Mandate of so long ago. The Jordan river as a boundary between both Jewish and Arab Palestinians. But rejected by guess who!
    The people who never lived on the east side of the Jordan River, and saw no reason to leave their homes until armed Zionist thugs forced them out at gunpoint?

  9. Top | #419
    Elder Contributor angelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    10,689
    Archived
    5,706
    Total Posts
    16,395
    Rep Power
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by angelo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctish View Post

    Then you aren't reading my posts with comprehension, either.

    I'm not the one in favor of putting Jews in danger by placing them in tiny settlements surrounded by hungry lions and people who want all Jews everywhere to die. I'm not the one proposing to incinerate people in their homes because of a political dispute, or because of their race, religion, or ethnicity. I'm not the one pushing for more war, more suffering, more oppression, and more mayhem.

    I'm the one saying the Two State solution is dead, the One State solution is underway, and all that remains to be seen is how long before Palestinians living under Israeli rule get equal rights. Netanyahu and his allies will put up a fight, but I think future generations will look at them the way Americans these days look at the racist bigots who ruled the Confederacy.
    Most Israeli Arabs have far more freedom and a standard of living no other Arab enjoys anywhere else in the whole Arab world. Why, there's even Arab members of the Knesset for gawds sake! It's up to the Palestinian Arabs to stop their hatred of the Jews and embrace them instead. But that's not possible in Islam as the Arabs are taught/brainwashed from a very young age to hate all all non muslims and especially Jews.
    Three days ago you were saying "Nothing short of a complete genocide of every single Jew in Palestine would placate the Arabs." Now you're saying Arabs and Jews live together harmoniously in Israel. So which is it? Can Arabs and Jews live together in peace, or are Arabs all bloodthirsty Jew-haters who would murder any Jew in their communities?

    If the answer is "Arabs and Jews can live together in peace", then wtf is your problem with Palestinian refugees returning to their communities inside Israel's 1967 borders or settling into new communities in the West Bank?

    If the answer is "Arabs will murder all Jews but not before Jews kill 90% of them" , then wtf is your problem separating them with a giant wall built on the clearly defensible 1967 borders (Israel won the 1973 war, you know), or the even more clearly defensible 1947 borders (Israel has won every war since its victory in its War of Independence). Why aren't you denouncing the practice of moving Jewish families into West Bank settlements where innocent Jewish children live in what you describe as unconscionable danger?

    And if you don't mind my asking, are you in favor of the Two State solution, where Israel remains a Jewish State and Christian and Muslim Palestinians live in their own separate Palestinian State, or are you in favor of the One State solution, where Israel encompasses all of the former kingdoms of Israel and Judea and has within its borders a Christian and Muslim population numbering in the millions?

    Perhaps you're in favor of the Ethno-religious State solution, where racism and religious bigotry are enshrined as founding principles and 'undesirables' are rounded up into 'relocation centers' until the authorities decide how to permanently dispose of them. Are you?
    I meant the Arab/Israelis, not the general Arabs as live in Gaza, Iraq, Iran and many other Arab states that will never accept a democracy such as Israel in their midst!

  10. Top | #420
    Elder Contributor angelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Western Australia
    Posts
    10,689
    Archived
    5,706
    Total Posts
    16,395
    Rep Power
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by angelo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by repoman View Post
    The two state solution is also dead because the Jewish settlers have "termited" themselves into the Palestinian "wood" territories. It is completely remarkable.

    Some people are full of shit and in delusion about this, it is very Machiavellian. Just keep the lie up and run out the clock. The American did the same the to the Natives.

    I have no dog in this fight, but please don't piss on my leg and tell me it is raining.

    You are aware I presume that the Arab Palestinians already have their state? 80% of Jordan's population is made up of Palestinians. That was the original plan of British Mandate of so long ago. The Jordan river as a boundary between both Jewish and Arab Palestinians. But rejected by guess who!
    The people who never lived on the east side of the Jordan River, and saw no reason to leave their homes until armed Zionist thugs forced them out at gunpoint?
    No, Arabs want their cake and eat it too. I repeat. Arab Palestinians already have a bigger in area than Israel in the state of Jordan!. What they really want is Jordanian Palestinian state all the way to the sea.

Similar Threads

  1. Trump's "solution" to crime
    By Loren Pechtel in forum US Presidential Politics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-30-2017, 07:04 PM
  2. Replies: 419
    Last Post: 12-05-2016, 04:38 AM
  3. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 11-14-2016, 09:44 PM
  4. FAUX Noise; Mixing Equal Portions Of "Stud" & "Bubblehead"
    By Medicine Man in forum Political Discussions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-13-2016, 08:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •