Page 55 of 71 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
Results 541 to 550 of 710

Thread: Do Democrats Realize They Are The Party Of Racism?

  1. Top | #541
    The Doctor's Wife RavenSky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Miami, Florida
    Posts
    10,705
    Archived
    11,804
    Total Posts
    22,509
    Rep Power
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by Half-Life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    "Historically" doesn't determine it. What was true in the past might not still be true.

    There are likely racists in both parties. But who specifically?

    Trump's a different issue from political parties because he's an individual person. You can tell if he's racist from his behavior. It's current-enough and he hasn't apologized.

    ...Trump wasn't the one who first brought up Obama's birth certificate. He just went along with it. Wouldn't every honest American? I want to make sure our Presidents are born in the United States and that no one is trying to pull a fast one over our eyes by trying to become President in an illegal way. How is that considered "racist?"
    Because people like you never ever ever wanted to "make sure our Presidents are born in the United States" until it was a black man running for office.

    You didn't care when John McCain or Ted Cruz were running. Further, George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, James Monroe, John Q. Adams, Andrew Jackson, and William Henry Harrison were NOT born in the United States. Bet you never had a hissy fit over that, did you?

  2. Top | #542
    Loony Running The Asylum ZiprHead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Do you like my pretty crown?
    Posts
    14,763
    Archived
    3,034
    Total Posts
    17,797
    Rep Power
    86
    Quote Originally Posted by Half-Life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Koyaanisqatsi View Post
    It's truly amazing how EVERY company in America is a "left wing" company whenever it suits an argument.
    When they don't go after channels who bash Christians, but they go after a channel full of Christians, I'd say yes, that's good solid evidence the company is left-wing.
    CCan you give an example of a channel that bashes christians?
    ITMFA

    When conservatives realize they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will abandon democracy.

    You submit to tyranny when you renounce truth. - Timothy Snyder

  3. Top | #543
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    1,565
    Archived
    1,250
    Total Posts
    2,815
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ZiprHead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Half-Life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Koyaanisqatsi View Post
    It's truly amazing how EVERY company in America is a "left wing" company whenever it suits an argument.
    When they don't go after channels who bash Christians, but they go after a channel full of Christians, I'd say yes, that's good solid evidence the company is left-wing.
    CCan you give an example of a channel that bashes christians?
    Atheistic channels.

  4. Top | #544
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    1,565
    Archived
    1,250
    Total Posts
    2,815
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenSky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Half-Life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    "Historically" doesn't determine it. What was true in the past might not still be true.

    There are likely racists in both parties. But who specifically?

    Trump's a different issue from political parties because he's an individual person. You can tell if he's racist from his behavior. It's current-enough and he hasn't apologized.

    ...Trump wasn't the one who first brought up Obama's birth certificate. He just went along with it. Wouldn't every honest American? I want to make sure our Presidents are born in the United States and that no one is trying to pull a fast one over our eyes by trying to become President in an illegal way. How is that considered "racist?"
    Because people like you never ever ever wanted to "make sure our Presidents are born in the United States" until it was a black man running for office.

    You didn't care when John McCain or Ted Cruz were running. Further, George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, James Monroe, John Q. Adams, Andrew Jackson, and William Henry Harrison were NOT born in the United States. Bet you never had a hissy fit over that, did you?
    I didn't know about them. To even hint at the fact that I might be a racist is disgusting. I have fought against racism in this whole thread pointing out who the real racists are. As I have said in post #497 that went unrefuted:

    Look at Candace Owens.

    What the left says about her:

    "Uncle Tom"
    "Auntie Tom"
    "Bed Wench"
    "House N****R"
    "Get back to your place in the Democratic party!"
    "Nothing I hate more than a black conservative!"

    What the right says about her:

    "Intelligent woman"
    "Very thoughtful"
    "A great representation of our party"
    "Should run for President"
    "A breath of fresh air"

    Doesn't take a genius to see who the racists are.

  5. Top | #545
    Fair dinkum thinkum bilby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    The Sunshine State: The one with Crocs, not Gators
    Posts
    21,555
    Archived
    10,477
    Total Posts
    32,032
    Rep Power
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Half-Life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ZiprHead View Post

    CCan you give an example of a channel that bashes christians?
    Atheistic channels.
    So that's a 'no' then.

  6. Top | #546
    Veteran Member Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    'Merica
    Posts
    4,529
    Archived
    2,675
    Total Posts
    7,204
    Rep Power
    40
    Quote Originally Posted by bilby View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Half-Life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ZiprHead View Post

    CCan you give an example of a channel that bashes christians?
    Atheistic channels.
    So that's a 'no' then.
    Are you trying to tell me there's no "atheistic channels" on television?

    I mean Sunday morning I was flipping around the dial and was shocked at the number of atheistic channels that were on my television! All I was looking for was a channel that had some sort of religious programming early on a Sunday morning, but my search was stymied! Almost every one I came across had a show called something like "the godless hour" where some guy in a suit in front of an auditorium of non-believers bashed Jesus continually.

    Finally, I landed on a network that appeared to be a news outlet, but sure enough, they started the broadcast with a message that said "we're your source of liberal atheist-leaning news" and launched into a story about how Christians were all bad people.

    I think it was NBC.

  7. Top | #547
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    1,565
    Archived
    1,250
    Total Posts
    2,815
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ford View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bilby View Post

    So that's a 'no' then.
    Are you trying to tell me there's no "atheistic channels" on television?

    I mean Sunday morning I was flipping around the dial and was shocked at the number of atheistic channels that were on my television! All I was looking for was a channel that had some sort of religious programming early on a Sunday morning, but my search was stymied! Almost every one I came across had a show called something like "the godless hour" where some guy in a suit in front of an auditorium of non-believers bashed Jesus continually.

    Finally, I landed on a network that appeared to be a news outlet, but sure enough, they started the broadcast with a message that said "we're your source of liberal atheist-leaning news" and launched into a story about how Christians were all bad people.

    I think it was NBC.
    I was speaking about atheistic youtube channels. Calling Christians the scourge of all mankind and other such nonsense. But, COMEDIAN Steven Crowder calls Carlos Maza a queer Mexican and the youtube gestapo is calling for blood. The Nazi's used to silence all opposition as well...

  8. Top | #548
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    1,565
    Archived
    1,250
    Total Posts
    2,815
    Rep Power
    0
    There's now a petition on the right to include "S" at the end of "LGBTQS" in order to include heterosexuality and make it more inclusive for everyone.

    Guess what the loving tolerant left said? They say it's dumb to have pride that you're straight and call us bigots.

    Once again, the right wants to be included in their sexual pride, the left says no.
    This is like when people got mad at "All Lives Matter" in a response to "Black Lives Matter" They called the right racists even though "black" is included in "All."

    Which side is the more tolerant side again?

  9. Top | #549
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,521
    Archived
    229
    Total Posts
    1,750
    Rep Power
    59
    The left. You guys are a pack of edited.

    Moderator Note: Thread split to here
    Last edited by Never; 07-13-2019 at 05:31 PM. Reason: consistency

  10. Top | #550
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    1,565
    Archived
    1,250
    Total Posts
    2,815
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Patooka View Post
    The left. You guys are a pack of edited.
    Are you suggesting that if you are LGBTQ you can have pride in that, but if you are straight you can't be proud of that? Why can't EVERYONE be proud of their sexuality?

    Now we're back to being racist for being proud to be white, but not racist for being proud to be black.
    Last edited by Never; 07-13-2019 at 05:32 PM. Reason: consistency

Similar Threads

  1. Democrats are walking away from their party
    By RVonse in forum Political Discussions
    Replies: 212
    Last Post: 09-13-2018, 04:54 AM
  2. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-24-2017, 08:44 AM
  3. Some Rabbis Realize OT is fiction
    By Cheerful Charlie in forum General Religion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-30-2016, 07:07 PM
  4. 10 ways white people are more racist than they realize
    By Nice Squirrel in forum Political Discussions
    Replies: 72
    Last Post: 03-10-2015, 07:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •