Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Tattoos

1. Top | #61
    Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian63 View Post
    So why out of the 1,000 or so attributes that I enjoy in various people do you pick out #326 (breast size) and say that I am reducing them to "just a pair of tits?"
    Because of everything you posted TWICE now in that post--and everything I have exhaustively detailed twice now in these posts--where you very clearly and unmistakaebly reduce women to "just a pair of tits." And the TOPIC was tattoos. So it should have been TATTOOS that you admire, not the belief that women are only using tattoos as a way to focus your attention on their breasts.

What about
    Ism.

Suppose a woman mentions that she finds beards on a guy attractive
    Again, that's NOT what you were doing. You were using the tattoo as an excuse to stare at their breasts. So, if women are using the beard as an excuse to stare at a guy's crotch or ass or any other aspect of their body that they are sexualizing like you are doing with their breasts AND THEN SERIOUSLY TRIES TO ARGUE THAT IT'S THE GUY'S FAULT FOR HER ACTIONS, then she would be just as bad as you.

And yes, "stare" is the correct word no matter how many times you try to minimize with "but I said glance; I was just glancing." You were TWICE confessing your obsession with women's breasts, in great detail and to the point where you have to force yourself--even speak TO YOURSELF in your mind's voice--BRIAN! BRIAN! Look away! "Even" if it meant looking into her eyes.

That's not "glancing." That's a fixation. That's an obsession. That's you reducing women to their tits. Deal with it.

There is no straw anywhere in what I wrote. A strawman is when I claim you argued something you did not argue. I have never done that. I have characterized what you wrote in your post as you reducing women to just a pair of tits because that's what you were fucking doing in everything you wrote. NOT LITERALLY, figuratively.

Learn the difference.

What's worse, however, is that you keep avoiding the fact that what you did in that post--TWICE--is seriously try to blame the women for YOUR inability to stop staring at their breasts. You cited tattoos, jewelry and "revealing clothing" as being used by women to deliberately showcase their breasts in a manner that rendered you even more helpless (in your head) and therefore you shouldn't feel guilt--your word--about your obsession, right?

Right everyone itt? It's not MY fault that they wear that necklace down to there or have a tattoo there or wear revealing clothes there, right?

Yes, it is entirely your fault that you can't be a grown, mature man and look a woman in her eyes the entire time and not use things like her clothing or how low her necklace hangs or where she has her tattoos as excuses to "glance" obsessively and with guilt at her breasts, thereby reducing her to just a pair of tits.

And now you're desperately trying to gaslight, in spite of the fact that you started your post--TWICE--with the concession that you knew what you were writing was "dangerous." The last time we did this creepy dance you pathetically tried to argue that you did so in a precognitive sense, knowing that I, alone, would respond in this manner. So you did it again in the same manner why then? You knew that I would respond again in the same manner and you wanted me--again--to respond in the same manner??

Well, gee, guess what? You got your wish so why are you bitching and moaning again? It was clearly VERY IMPORTANT for you to post the same confession again, so wtf?

And what bravery of you to forge ahead--knowing that I alone was waiting--and confess the darkness in your soul that isn't your fault and is entirely all those women's faults that deliberately wear those necklaces and that clothing and the world must know that you can't stop yourself from admiring their breasts....tattoos! I mean....tattoos....yes, it's the tattoos you admire, not the breasts...

Perhaps you were being a bit excessive and hyperbolic, and mischaracterizing what her actual view is?
    Well, at least you finally understand that it's a characterization not a strawman. And since it's evidently just fine with you arguing once again that it's a woman's fault for your inability to look away from their breasts and that women evidently deserve to have their breasts stared at if they wear necklaces or clothing or have tattoos there, I guess we're just going to keep on properly characterizing your post that way.

But don't worry! You've got the likes of Jolly Penguin to ironically white knight and virtue signal for you! What a special treat for you and everyone.
    Last edited by Koyaanisqatsi; 08-14-2019 at 05:56 PM.

2. Top | #62
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Koyaanisqatsi View Post
    …and everything I have exhaustively detailed twice now in these posts--where you very clearly and unmistakaebly reduce women to "just a pair of tits."
    You have an interesting interpretation of “unmistakeably” since you did make several mistakes in coming to your conclusion. I point out several different attributes, features, characteristics that I admire, find appealing, and even attractive in other people. Out of that list of options, you select only 1 and say that I reduce a person to being just that characteristic. What about all the other features that I discussed? You ignore them, over and over again. Actually, I look at people and value them as a composite of numerous features, not just one. Some features about women in particular I admire and am attracted to even more than their breasts---such as their abilities to be compassionate and nurturing towards others. Will you condemn me for holding such views?

You were TWICE confessing your obsession with women's breasts, in great detail and to the point where you have to force yourself--even speak TO YOURSELF in your mind's voice--BRIAN! BRIAN! Look away! "Even" if it meant looking into her eyes.
    You have yet to demonstrate how that amounts to an obsession. Here are some other examples for you: Often when I am working out I will whisper to myself something like “Do 5 more reps." If I am trying to avoid eating some unhealthy snack I will make an explicit mental command to myself to do so. If I need to get up but would really rather stay in bed, I will tell myself “Brian, it is time for you to get up now. Stop stalling.” So would you classify all those behaviors as “obsessions” in your dictionary, simply because they were done as a result of me whispering something internally or externally to myself? Sounds like your dictionary could use a little refinement.

Koy, a few times now I have mentioned that I do not know what secrets you are holding on this subject and are leading you to lash out like this. However, there is at least 1 secret that I do know though, and will inform you about here. You correctly note that our prior hostile exchange was split to Elsewhere. You seem to take that as a vindication of your view that the subject was all off-topic from talking about just tattoos. What you seem to not realize was that that splitting of those posts was done by the staff at my own request. I did not want our nasty posts to get in the way of a potentially productive discussion, and so privately I asked them to split those posts away. There were other things going on behind the scenes which you are unaware of, FYI.

The only leverage you may scramble to find still is that I asked for the original revival post to remain in the thread, and your immediate hostile response to it (and then our back-and-forth) to be split. Instead, the staff also split off my original revival post with it. Whether that was intentional, or mistakenly, or thinking it was not a big deal either way---that I do not know. What I do know is that I copied the text of that post back into this thread again, and guess what---we are still here in this thread talking about it. That post has not been split. If you think it should be, go ahead and make a case to the staff.

So before you go around taking a victory lap for yourself because the previous thread had been split, just keep that in mind. You have repeatedly pressed on that point as a vindicator for your view, and I have held back from publicly mentioning the reality here to save you some embarrassment. You keep trying to make a punch out of it though, so do not whine when you get counterpunched back with it. The thread was split after I had asked the staff to make the split. I do not know whether they were even paying attention to the thread prior to my request or cared either way about making a split.

There are (at least) 2 key disagreements between us in these various threads. The first being whether my revival post about tattoos on women located near their breasts and which are attention grabbing is appropriate for the original topic of tattoos in general. That is a rather mundane administrative debate, and frankly I do not care much about which way the outcome swings. If it gets split into a different thread, big whoop. The second issue is about social etiquettes and responses between people, especially when they wear very attention-drawing clothing or have very attractive physical features. That is a more interesting discussion to me, and it is also being discussed in a separate thread here:

Can I talk about your body that you are exposing?

If you think my position is so outrageous and obsessive and pathologic and feel compelled to scream and shout at me for expressing such vile thoughts, would you be willing to react the same to all the other posters in that thread who expressed similar sentiments? Or are you focusing on just me in particular for some reason? If so…why?

3. Top | #63
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Koy, I have also mentioned several times now that your pathologic obsession with this thread and inability to control your temper is creepy and disturbing at the least. To make my point again, this time clearer and with emphasis, I am requesting that you stop reading this post right now. Do not read past this very sentence. Do not let your eyes move to the next sentence.

What are you doing? I just told you that I wanted you to stop looking down here, and yet you do so anyway against my own personal wishes. Move your eyes back up and keep your focus there.

This is so rude and outrageous! Why are your eyes reading these words!?!? You are obsessed and completely unable to control your own behaviors. Stop your eyes from moving across to the right and down, RIGHT NOW!!! Move your eyes back up a couple paragraphs, and then focus on that only. Do not say that my own writing of words and posting them for public display is any kind of invitation for you to stare (yes, STARE!!!) at those words. That would be very ironic, considering your past dictates for how the rest of us should behave.

4. Top | #64
    Veteran Member
    …and everything I have exhaustively detailed twice now in these posts--where you very clearly and unmistakaebly reduce women to "just a pair of tits."
    You have an interesting interpretation of “unmistakeably”
    No, it's the basic definition.

since you did make several mistakes in coming to your conclusion.
    No, I really didn't.

I point out several different attributes
    You engaged in whataboutism having nothing to do with what you posted.

Some features about women in particular I admire
    Once again the thread was about TATTOOS, not about women's features that you admire. And when you describe your "admiration" as an obsession that you have "more than most men" and how you have to take extraordinary lengths like admonishing yoursel...etc., etc., etc. insert everything I've already pointed out TWICE NOW that you keep avoiding.

You were TWICE confessing your obsession with women's breasts, in great detail and to the point where you have to force yourself--even speak TO YOURSELF in your mind's voice--BRIAN! BRIAN! Look away! "Even" if it meant looking into her eyes.
    You have yet to demonstrate how that amounts to an obsession.
    Oh the irony.

Koy
    Yes, Bri?

a few times now I have mentioned that I do not know what secrets you are holding on this subject and are leading you to lash out like this.
    And multiple times now, I have explained in exhaustive detail--even for me, at this point--precisely and unmistakably why I have responded the way I have. And you just keep gaslighting which makes it all the more pathetic.

You correctly note that our prior hostile exchange was split to Elsewhere. You seem to take that as a vindication of your view that the subject was all off-topic from talking about just tattoos.
    Jesus fucking christ.

What I do know is that I copied the text of that post back into this thread again, and guess what---we are still here in this thread talking about it.
    Yeah, you are. So the irony of you not being able to comprehend why I characterize your post as obsessive to the point where you posted the exact same thing TWICE is just all the more underscored.

If you think it should be, go ahead and make a case to the staff.
    I did already and they split it once. I have again this time and they evidently don't feel it warrants the same treatment for some unknown reason. They also recently deleted a post of mine in another thread talking about a right-winger's "programming"--a term I've used countless times to refer to both right-wingers and cult members--as my calling them a "bot." Which is inexplicably considered a personal insult; to accuse someone of being a "bot," which would be nothing more than accusing someone of being a robot.

Go figure.

The second issue is about social etiquettes and responses between people, especially when they wear very attention-drawing clothing or have very attractive physical features. That is a more interesting discussion to me, and it is also being discussed in a separate thread here
    So, you, once again, are fully aware of what you're doing and what I was objecting to and are once again trying to exonerate yourself through whataboutism. Got it.

If you think my position is so outrageous and obsessive and pathologic and feel compelled
    Once again, YOU ASKED US TO RESPOND TO YOU, Brian. TWICE NOW TO THE SAME FUCKING PATHETIC BLAME THE WOMAN BULLSHIT.

Fuking hell.

But I tell you what, Bri, if you want so desperately to die on this hill then congrats; you've won the interwebz. Only I, at least one of the mods that originally split out your post and one other poster itt think what you wrote was inappropriate and blatantly off topic. Ironically in a thread you started that was supposed to be about tattoos, but then YOU took us on a "dangerous" redirection into your own confessional guilt and inabilities and ultimately your exonerative lack of responsibility in regard to your obsession--more than most men's, in fact and requiring you to actually bark orders to yourself in your mind's voice--with women's breasts.

Congratulations!

5. Top | #65
    Veteran Member
    Koy, I have also mentioned several times now that your pathologic obsession with this thread and inability to control your temper is creepy and disturbing at the least. To make my point again, this time clearer and with emphasis, I am requesting that you stop reading this post right now. Do not read past this very sentence. Do not let your eyes move to the next sentence.

What are you doing? I just told you that I wanted you to stop looking down here, and yet you do so anyway against my own personal wishes. Move your eyes back up and keep your focus there.

This is so rude and outrageous! Why are your eyes reading these words!?!? You are obsessed and completely unable to control your own behaviors. Stop your eyes from moving across to the right and down, RIGHT NOW!!! Move your eyes back up a couple paragraphs, and then focus on that only. Do not say that my own writing of words and posting them for public display is any kind of invitation for you to stare (yes, STARE!!!) at those words. That would be very ironic, considering your past dictates for how the rest of us should behave.

And more irony proving you know exactly what I'm talking about. Unbelievable. It's like watching a drunk baby.

6. Top | #66
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Once again the thread was about TATTOOS, not about women's features that you admire.
    Your describe it inaccurately there. The thread started off about tattoos more generically. Then that discussion had expired and nobody was posting any more to it. So I decided to revive it, with a different but still related connection to tattoos.

I have again this time and they evidently don't feel it warrants the same treatment for some unknown reason.
    Then let it go. Control your temper. Get back to other healthier habits than this obsession with what threads should be split and shuffled and moved around elsewhere.

Once again, YOU ASKED US TO RESPOND TO YOU, Brian.
    Now I am asking you to respond to the others in that same thread whose views I agree with. They also asked for responses. Will you do so, or will you avoid doing so and only respond when it is me making the request? If you respond only when it is me---why? Why are you so obsessed with me?

But I tell you what, Bri, if you want so desperately to die on this hill then congrats; you've won the interwebz.
    No, I did not. Just helped expose you as a hypocrite. Thanks for your own help as well.