Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Trump Rape Surfaces

1. Top | #1
    Veteran Member Cheerful Charlie's Avatar
    Archived
    Total Posts

Another Trump Rape Surfaces

https://www.rawstory.com/2019/06/adv...dressing-room/

Author and advice columnist E. Jean Carroll accused President Donald Trump of raping her more than 20 years ago at the Bergdorf Goodman department store.

The 75-year-old Elle columnist describes the attack, along with five other sexual assaults by other men, in an excerpt from her new book, What Do We Need Men For? A Modest Proposal, published by New York Magazine.

“The next moment, still wearing correct business attire, shirt, tie, suit jacket, overcoat, he opens the overcoat, unzips his pants, and, forcing his fingers around my private area, thrusts his penis halfway — or completely, I’m not certain — inside me,” Carroll wrote. “It turns into a colossal struggle. I am wearing a pair of sturdy black patent-leather four-inch Barneys high heels, which puts my height around six-one, and I try to stomp his foot. I try to push him off with my one free hand — for some reason, I keep holding my purse with the other — and I finally get a knee up high enough to push him out and off and I turn, open the door, and run out of the dressing room.”

Now, here's a president we can be proud of. Over to you, Sean Insanity.

Cheerful Charlie

2. Top | #2
    Elder Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    "What do we need men for? A modest proposal" sounds like a man-hating radical feminist screed. Are we really to believe the author was raped six different times by six different perpetrators?
    And if Trump raped her 20 years ago, why only come out with it now? Highly suspect, especially since there is no way to prove or disprove the allegations. I guess she hopes the allegation itself, even if unsubstantiated, will provide some stink.

3. Top | #3
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Derec View Post
    And if Trump raped her 20 years ago, why only come out with it now?
    Perhaps it took her that long to heal from the attack and build up the courage to come forward, you ever think of that?

4. Top | #4
    Elder Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by paladin.oa View Post
    Perhaps it took her that long to heal from the attack and build up the courage to come forward, you ever think of that?
    Perhaps. But she also could be making it all up. Impossible to tell without evidence.

5. Top | #5
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by paladin.oa View Post
    Perhaps. But she also could be making it all up. Impossible to tell without evidence.

Prior to this, 16 women have reported being sexually assaulted by the orange rapist.Grab 'em by the pussy, the man said! Maybe when the orange rapist denies yet another claim, he is the one who is lying. We have here, a pattern.

Vote Orange Rapist in 2020!
    Cheerful Charlie

6. Top | #6
    Archived
    Total Posts
    How many women are most men accused of assaulting or raping?
    Seems like 18 would be a lot, but what do I know.... nobody ever accused me (that I know of).
    Even men with high profile personalities don't seem to be commonly accused by 15-plus women, and turn out to be innocent.
    As far as I'm concerned, at these numbers the default assumption has to be that most if not all of the accusers have indeed been abused. Especially if the accused is a serial liar and an admitted sexual predator.

7. Top | #7
    Loony Running The Asylum ZiprHead's Avatar
    Archived
    Total Posts
    She's on Lawrence O'Donnell at this very moment.
    ITMFA

When conservatives realize they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will abandon democracy.

You submit to tyranny when you renounce truth. - Timothy Snyder

8. Top | #8
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    How many women are most men accused of assaulting or raping?
    Seems like 18 would be a lot, but what do I know.... nobody ever accused me (that I know of).
    Even men with high profile personalities don't seem to be commonly accused by 15-plus women, and turn out to be innocent.
    As far as I'm concerned, at these numbers the default assumption has to be that most if not all of the accusers have indeed been abused. Especially if the accused is a serial liar and an admitted sexual predator.
    More importantly, how many these high profile men have been brought down by far fewer accusations?

Anyone remember Senator Al Franken? He was in a photo where he faked grabbing a woman's breasts. Removed from the Senate.

I remember Les Moonves (mentioned by this particular accuser) because he was head of the company I worked for. Not anymore. I think there were 12.

Kevin Spacey assaulted men (allegedly), but his career is likewise over.

Bill Clinton was famously accused of sexually assaulting/harassing a few women. His career wasn't destroyed, but he was the inspiration for the Republican Party's "Party of Family Values" campaign. Remember how they wanted to "wash" the stench of infidelity and sexual harassment from the White House when he left office? Good times.

9. Top | #9
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    "What do we need men for? A modest proposal" sounds like a man-hating radical feminist screed. Are we really to believe the author was raped six different times by six different perpetrators?
    And if Trump raped her 20 years ago, why only come out with it now? Highly suspect, especially since there is no way to prove or disprove the allegations. I guess she hopes the allegation itself, even if unsubstantiated, will provide some stink.
    From this book:

"After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.

" 'Your f[******] doctor has ruined me!' Trump cried.

"What followed was a 'violent assault,' according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana's arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

" 'Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified... It is a violent assault,' Hurt writes. 'According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, 'he raped me.'
    Since then, Ivana has revised her statement saying that it happened, but it wasn't rape (just sex without consent I guess?), and Trump's lawyer at the time, Michael Cohen (remember him?), stating, "You can't rape your spouse".

So, yeah. Pretty plausible. I'm shocked that you would automatically dismiss an allegation from a woman though, that's pretty atypical from you.

10. Top | #10
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Bailiff! Whack his pee pee!
    Cheerful Charlie