Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: Another Trump Rape Surfaces

1. Top | #321
    Elder Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Don2 (Don1 Revised) View Post
    We discuss these stats once per year. Been going on for several years now. Each time Derec's claims get debunked. For some reason Loren still supports the debunked claims. Then another year. Round and round we go.
    You are correct that we keep going over these things again and again - usually when an unsubstantiated rape claim appears and the usual suspects rush in to believe the accuser.
    Example: Yet another bombastic rape claim bites the dust

u are very much wrong saying that my claims were debunked though.

2. Top | #322
    Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Derec View Post
    We discuss these stats once per year. Been going on for several years now. Each time Derec's claims get debunked. For some reason Loren still supports the debunked claims. Then another year. Round and round we go.
    You are correct that we keep going over these things again and again - usually when an unsubstantiated rape claim appears and the usual suspects rush in to believe the accuser.

Nah, I'm with Don here.

3. Top | #323
    Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Toni View Post

Nah, I'm with Don here.
    Everyone is, except for the usual handful, with their zombie misogyny.

4. Top | #324
    Super Moderator
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Loren Pechtel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Toni View Post
    So you have no evidence or any links demonstrating that your personal definitions are in accordance with FBI standards. Got it.
    You have a very selective interpretation of what the FBI said.

And note that the FBI is going to be a substantial undercount as it's not going to see the cases that are quickly discredited by law enforcement. The very high false report rates include those quickly-discredited cases.
    You're bullshitting, Loren. Just like you did in the thread I linked to, and in the thread that one was linked to.

You haven't the slightest clue about the quality of the data the FBI collected or how it was organized because you never followed the links and read their report. You have no idea how many cases were "quickly discounted by law enforcement" after an initial investigation or how many weren't investigated at all, although one of the quotes I provided upthread would have given you a clue had you bothered to read it.

If you ever get around to actually reading the FBI and Harvard reports, let me know.
    I read the FBI stuff long ago.

5. Top | #325
    Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts

What is the point discussing this with you if every time your claim gets debunked you just bring it up in another year?

6. Top | #326
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Loren Pechtel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctish View Post

You're bullshitting, Loren. Just like you did in the thread I linked to, and in the thread that one was linked to.

You haven't the slightest clue about the quality of the data the FBI collected or how it was organized because you never followed the links and read their report. You have no idea how many cases were "quickly discounted by law enforcement" after an initial investigation or how many weren't investigated at all, although one of the quotes I provided upthread would have given you a clue had you bothered to read it.

If you ever get around to actually reading the FBI and Harvard reports, let me know.
    I read the FBI stuff long ago.
    Well you must have promptly forgotten it because there's no indication you understood anything about the data, where it came from, or the definitions being used in this or the previous two discussions.

Perhaps it would help if you quoted the part about 'unfounded' claims that you think supports your argument. Then I can show you the little symbol indicating a footnote and the footnote containing the definition being used. Perhaps you read a different footnote, and that's where the confusion is coming from.