Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233
Results 321 to 326 of 326

Thread: Another Trump Rape Surfaces

  1. Top | #321
    Elder Contributor
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    16,690
    Archived
    15,686
    Total Posts
    32,376
    Rep Power
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Don2 (Don1 Revised) View Post
    We discuss these stats once per year. Been going on for several years now. Each time Derec's claims get debunked. For some reason Loren still supports the debunked claims. Then another year. Round and round we go.
    You are correct that we keep going over these things again and again - usually when an unsubstantiated rape claim appears and the usual suspects rush in to believe the accuser.
    Example: Yet another bombastic rape claim bites the dust

    u are very much wrong saying that my claims were debunked though.

  2. Top | #322
    Contributor
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    NOT laying back and thinking of England
    Posts
    9,495
    Archived
    3,655
    Total Posts
    13,150
    Rep Power
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by Derec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Don2 (Don1 Revised) View Post
    We discuss these stats once per year. Been going on for several years now. Each time Derec's claims get debunked. For some reason Loren still supports the debunked claims. Then another year. Round and round we go.
    You are correct that we keep going over these things again and again - usually when an unsubstantiated rape claim appears and the usual suspects rush in to believe the accuser.
    Example: Yet another bombastic rape claim bites the dust

    u are very much wrong saying that my claims were debunked though.
    Nah, I'm with Don here.

  3. Top | #323
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    4,029
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by Toni View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Derec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Don2 (Don1 Revised) View Post
    We discuss these stats once per year. Been going on for several years now. Each time Derec's claims get debunked. For some reason Loren still supports the debunked claims. Then another year. Round and round we go.
    You are correct that we keep going over these things again and again - usually when an unsubstantiated rape claim appears and the usual suspects rush in to believe the accuser.
    Example: Yet another bombastic rape claim bites the dust

    u are very much wrong saying that my claims were debunked though.
    Nah, I'm with Don here.
    Everyone is, except for the usual handful, with their zombie misogyny.

  4. Top | #324
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    26,527
    Archived
    96,752
    Total Posts
    123,279
    Rep Power
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctish View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Loren Pechtel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Toni View Post
    So you have no evidence or any links demonstrating that your personal definitions are in accordance with FBI standards. Got it.
    You have a very selective interpretation of what the FBI said.

    And note that the FBI is going to be a substantial undercount as it's not going to see the cases that are quickly discredited by law enforcement. The very high false report rates include those quickly-discredited cases.
    You're bullshitting, Loren. Just like you did in the thread I linked to, and in the thread that one was linked to.

    You haven't the slightest clue about the quality of the data the FBI collected or how it was organized because you never followed the links and read their report. You have no idea how many cases were "quickly discounted by law enforcement" after an initial investigation or how many weren't investigated at all, although one of the quotes I provided upthread would have given you a clue had you bothered to read it.

    If you ever get around to actually reading the FBI and Harvard reports, let me know.
    I read the FBI stuff long ago.

  5. Top | #325
    Contributor
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,218
    Archived
    17,741
    Total Posts
    26,959
    Rep Power
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by Derec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Don2 (Don1 Revised) View Post
    We discuss these stats once per year. Been going on for several years now. Each time Derec's claims get debunked. For some reason Loren still supports the debunked claims. Then another year. Round and round we go.
    You are correct that we keep going over these things again and again - usually when an unsubstantiated rape claim appears and the usual suspects rush in to believe the accuser.
    Example: Yet another bombastic rape claim bites the dust

    u are very much wrong saying that my claims were debunked though.
    What is the point discussing this with you if every time your claim gets debunked you just bring it up in another year?

  6. Top | #326
    Veteran Member Arctish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Alaska
    Posts
    4,571
    Archived
    4,540
    Total Posts
    9,111
    Rep Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by Loren Pechtel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Arctish View Post

    You're bullshitting, Loren. Just like you did in the thread I linked to, and in the thread that one was linked to.

    You haven't the slightest clue about the quality of the data the FBI collected or how it was organized because you never followed the links and read their report. You have no idea how many cases were "quickly discounted by law enforcement" after an initial investigation or how many weren't investigated at all, although one of the quotes I provided upthread would have given you a clue had you bothered to read it.

    If you ever get around to actually reading the FBI and Harvard reports, let me know.
    I read the FBI stuff long ago.
    Well you must have promptly forgotten it because there's no indication you understood anything about the data, where it came from, or the definitions being used in this or the previous two discussions.

    Perhaps it would help if you quoted the part about 'unfounded' claims that you think supports your argument. Then I can show you the little symbol indicating a footnote and the footnote containing the definition being used. Perhaps you read a different footnote, and that's where the confusion is coming from.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •