Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35

Thread: Bishop Claims That A Fetus Becomes Gay If The Mother Has Enjoyed Anal Sex While Pregnant

  1. Top | #21
    Elder Contributor Keith&Co.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Far Western Mass
    Posts
    15,433
    Archived
    24,500
    Total Posts
    39,933
    Rep Power
    72
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Sawyer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugubert View Post
    Don't despair, there's an alternative explanation and a cure for the Gay.

    Here

    An academic in Kuwait has claimed in a television interview that gay men have a worm in their anus that 'feeds on semen' and that she has found a cure for homosexuality.

    This bizarre and completely false statement was made by Mariam Al-Sohel, who is reportedly an anti-gay and anti-lesbian researcher in the Middle Eastern country, who believes there are four genders - 'male, female, feminine gay men and butch lesbians'.
    During a discussion on Scope TV, a broadcaster based in Kuwait City, she claimed that the cure, which is based around 'therapeutic suppositories', is inspired by Islamic prophecies and is all based on science.
    So, basically, his solution is to stick his finger up people's asses and feel around trying to find a worm?
    "Her" solution. Other than that, though, yeah. Gaaaaaaaay.

  2. Top | #22
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Layton, UT
    Posts
    1,193
    Rep Power
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith&Co. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Potoooooooo View Post
    Saint Porfyrios says that when the woman likes that, a desire is born, and then the desire is passed on to the child.”
    Ah, so he's just repeating what Porphyrios said. Who was a hieromonk,
    known for his gifts of spiritual discernment, a type of clairvoyance which he sometimes called "spiritual television."
    I kinda wanna know what spiritual channels this guy was watching to figure out how anal sex influenced the fetus...
    I'm gonna guess....Pornhub.

  3. Top | #23
    Contributor
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Floridas
    Posts
    5,559
    Archived
    13,541
    Total Posts
    19,100
    Rep Power
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Sawyer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugubert View Post
    Don't despair, there's an alternative explanation and a cure for the Gay.

    Here

    An academic in Kuwait has claimed in a television interview that gay men have a worm in their anus that 'feeds on semen' and that she has found a cure for homosexuality.

    This bizarre and completely false statement was made by Mariam Al-Sohel, who is reportedly an anti-gay and anti-lesbian researcher in the Middle Eastern country, who believes there are four genders - 'male, female, feminine gay men and butch lesbians'.
    During a discussion on Scope TV, a broadcaster based in Kuwait City, she claimed that the cure, which is based around 'therapeutic suppositories', is inspired by Islamic prophecies and is all based on science.
    So, basically, his solution is to stick his finger up people's asses and feel around trying to find a worm?
    Here is the one inside Milo Yiannopoulos

  4. Top | #24
    Sapere aude Politesse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Chochenyo Territory, US
    Posts
    2,091
    Rep Power
    9
    Self-replicating trend then, if you think about it. The closet is a lonely place, and we all look the same from behind.

  5. Top | #25
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Port Clinton, Ohio
    Posts
    2,010
    Archived
    591
    Total Posts
    2,601
    Rep Power
    60
    Er, I'm pret' sure I could tell Trump's dumper from JLo's -- and in the dark.

  6. Top | #26
    Super Moderator Atheos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Heart of the Bible Belt
    Posts
    2,283
    Archived
    5,807
    Total Posts
    8,090
    Rep Power
    59
    Quote Originally Posted by Politesse View Post
    Self-replicating trend then, if you think about it. The closet is a lonely place, and we all look the same from behind.
    Not this guy.




    He'd be well served to stay out of prison. Unless of course he's into that sort of thing, which ... well ... wouldn't be too surprised. NTTAWWT.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  7. Top | #27
    Contributor DBT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    ɹǝpunuʍop puɐן ǝɥʇ
    Posts
    8,545
    Archived
    17,906
    Total Posts
    26,451
    Rep Power
    69
    Of course he's right. He has to be right, after all, he's a Bishop. A Bishop is closer to the ultimate source of all knowledge, God, a veritable spokesman for the Almighty, the Creator of the Universe, no less, which makes him smarter than any scientist...never mind the rest of us.

  8. Top | #28
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Port Clinton, Ohio
    Posts
    2,010
    Archived
    591
    Total Posts
    2,601
    Rep Power
    60
    A priest is even closer to God, because of all the sacraments he performs. He acts In persona Christi, i.e., he acts as Christ and as God. They are acting directly through him. Until you rent Spotlight.

  9. Top | #29
    Elder Contributor Keith&Co.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Far Western Mass
    Posts
    15,433
    Archived
    24,500
    Total Posts
    39,933
    Rep Power
    72
    Doesn't really matter how close to god THIS guy is, he's quoting a saint.

    I don't know why anyone would want to be the patron saint of anal sex, but there we are....
    There may be no meaning to this world, but that does not mean that what I do is meaningless.
    -Mark Lawrence

  10. Top | #30
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    16,319
    Archived
    42,293
    Total Posts
    58,612
    Rep Power
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith&Co. View Post
    Doesn't really matter how close to god THIS guy is, he's quoting a saint.

    I don't know why anyone would want to be the patron saint of anal sex, but there we are....
    Hey, it's a dirty job but someone has to do it. If a man needs a little bit of divine intervention to get his wife to agree to the kinky stuff, you don't need to bother upper management with those sorts of requests and you need some mid level guys to handle altering her neural pathways so that she'll be amenable to the suggestion.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •