Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Ray Comfort on the stupidity of atheism/atheists

1. Top | #61
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Half-Life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheos View Post
    If it weren't for god's power how do you think a swallow could carry a coconut hundreds of miles during migration? Hmmmm?
    Actually, that is a good question. How did they evolve the ability to do that? Did the earliest birds only carry the coconut a few miles and it gradually increased over time? Seems unlikely they woud have the ability to carry it hundreds of miles in the first generation.
    It's been a couple years since I've been active on this forum, and when I come back I immediately see this exquisitely funny post? I should not have stayed away so long.

It's like how evolutionists can't answer, "How did pregnancy evolve?" Pregnancy is either all or nothing. You can't have a 3 month pregnancy, then the next stage a 4 month pregnancy. It's all or nothing. Seems very unlikely pregnancy evolved gradually step by step.
    Well, if you would like actual answers to your questions, you should devise a scientific experiment to find them. A pregnancy study, perhaps with a sample size of eight-score young blondes and brunettes, all between sixteen and nineteen-and-a-half.

2. Top | #62
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheos View Post
    If it weren't for god's power how do you think a swallow could carry a coconut hundreds of miles during migration? Hmmmm?
    It could grip it by the husk.*

*That's an African swallow, not a European swallow.
    If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to a library. - Frank Zappa

3. Top | #63
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    If it weren't for God's power, how did Trump's mother survive the birthing process? Consider that fat head, with the protruding lips, and the comb-over (present in utero.)

4. Top | #64
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Infinite Monkey View Post

It's been a couple years since I've been active on this forum, and when I come back I immediately see this exquisitely funny post? I should not have stayed away so long.

It's like how evolutionists can't answer, "How did pregnancy evolve?" Pregnancy is either all or nothing. You can't have a 3 month pregnancy, then the next stage a 4 month pregnancy. It's all or nothing. Seems very unlikely pregnancy evolved gradually step by step.
    Well, if you would like actual answers to your questions, you should devise a scientific experiment to find them. A pregnancy study, perhaps with a sample size of eight-score young blondes and brunettes, all between sixteen and nineteen-and-a-half.
    That would be too perilous.
    If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to a library. - Frank Zappa