Page 69 of 70 FirstFirst ... 195967686970 LastLast

Thread: The effects of warming: Kilodeaths

1. Top | #681
    Super Moderator
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by angelo View Post
    I give up. One cannot reason with a brainwashed mind until that mind is cleansed out of it's poisoned indoctrination!
    Which is exactly what we have been experiencing--you're the one with the brainwashed mind.

2. Top | #682
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Of course I am. How the hell could I be so blind as not to see! 100% of doomsday scenarios been caused by that naughty CO2 have all eventuated haven't they. There are millions of GW/CC/CD refugees seeking higher ground, both poles are no more, Greenland's ice sheet long ago melted, Australia's Great Barrier reef is no more, all predictions of dooms day events made in the con artist's Al Gore mockumentary An Inconvenient Truth have all long ago come to pass, there has never been a Climategate. The Earth only had a decade before catastrophic consequences
    overtook us back in 2000. But here we are in 2020 and the dire consequences have been pushed back another decade in the future.

The funniest moment was when an icebreaker was dispatched to Antarctica by the climate alarmists to check just how bad the melting of the ice sheet was, and the " scientists" had to be recused, airlifted by helicopter when the icebreaker got stuck in the ice.

3. Top | #683
    Elder Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    I give up. One cannot reason with a brainwashed mind until that mind is cleansed out of it's poisoned indoctrination!
    Yes!

Of course I am. How the hell could I be so blind as not to see! 100% of doomsday scenarios been caused by that naughty CO2 have all eventuated haven't they. There are millions of GW/CC/CD refugees seeking higher ground, both poles are no more, Greenland's ice sheet long ago melted, Australia's Great Barrier reef is no more, all predictions of dooms day events made in the con artist's Al Gore mockumentary
    An Inconvenient Truth have all long ago come to pass, there has never been a Climategate. The Earth only had a decade before catastrophic consequences
    overtook us back in 2000. But here we are in 2020 and the dire consequences have been pushed back another decade in the future.

The funniest moment was when an icebreaker was dispatched to Antarctica by the climate alarmists to check just how bad the melting of the ice sheet was, and the " scientists" had to be recused, airlifted by helicopter when the icebreaker got stuck in the ice.
    Aw fuck!

Northwest Passage

4. Top | #684
    Elder Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    A little more to sweep under the rug.
    Quote Originally Posted by article
    In the 1,681 previous months, only three were more above normal. These three months -- March 2016, February 2016 and December 2015 -- occurred with an El Niño present in the tropical Pacific Ocean, which acts to temporarily heat the Earth naturally.
    But Alaska had a cold January, therefore, it must be a hoax.

5. Top | #685
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Cut it out. Individual observations of second hand information, even in chorus, is not evidence.

Anyone getting off by ridiculing such needs to get back to evidence based discussion toot sweet.

Stern look.

6. Top | #686
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Higgins View Post
    In the 1,681 previous months, only three were more above normal. These three months -- March 2016, February 2016 and December 2015 -- occurred with an El Niño present in the tropical Pacific Ocean, which acts to temporarily heat the Earth naturally.
    Oh dear, we're all doomed! Better say goodbye to grandma and grandpa and sell all your belongings and or assets and use the proceeds to travel the world, or buy that Ferrari you always wanted while there's still time to enjoy it all. For my part I'll use what little money Iv'e got on wine women and song. I want to go out with a bang!

7. Top | #687
    Elder Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts

The effects of warming: Kilodeaths

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Higgins View Post
    Oh dear, we're all doomed! Better say goodbye to grandma and grandpa and sell all your belongings and or assets and use the proceeds to travel the world, or buy that Ferrari you always wanted while there's still time to enjoy it all. For my part I'll use what little money Iv'e got on wine women and song. I want to go out with a bang!
    That’s all you’ve got? One would have guessed that you would have gotten good at sarcasm with all the practice. But you seem stuck at petty.

8. Top | #688
    Archived
    Total Posts
    I don't want to brag or anything, but Iv'e lived through at least 10 doomsday scenarios that I can remember already. oh dear. I'm showing my age aren't I? I await the rapture with interest. What did the Swedish brat predict, a decade was is? I hope I'll live that long, and beyond it.

9. Top | #689
    Elder Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    I don't want to brag or anything, but Iv'e lived through at least 10 doomsday scenarios that I can remember already. oh dear. I'm showing my age aren't I? I await the rapture with interest. What did the Swedish brat predict, a decade was is? I hope I'll live that long, and beyond it.
    Okay, so you are now back to the 'it's warming, but who gives a fuck' part of the argument.

10. Top | #690
    Archived
    Total Posts
    I think angelo thinks he's reporting something he observes - indifference.

Do you disagree with my read or with angleo's reported attitude?