Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 72

Thread: Masturbation and the "normal" person

  1. Top | #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    0

    Masturbation and the "normal" person

    I dropped my wife at the airport earlier for yet another weekend sales trip, I know that my day will end (or maybe all night) with me watching some good porn and stimulating myself and I am relatively sure (ok, positive) my wife will be doing the same in her hotel room. Since we both admitted to each other early in our relationship that we were both addicted to sex (good thing we are married to each other) this type of excessive solo simulation fun may not be normal for the average person. Is there any way we can have a honest and open discussion about self pleasuring and the pros and cons? Is there such a thing as doing it too much (or too little)? I guess since I have admitted to all of you that I jack off on a (maybe more than) regular basis, I will probably get my share of shit but as they say, 80% of people masturbate and the other 20% lie about doing it. I am fairly sure my wife will get involved in this discussion later on today when she gets to where she is heading. You can be sure we will have more to say about this later, but right now I need to get into work. Have a great Friday everyone!!
    Last edited by Bronzeage; 08-10-2019 at 01:38 AM. Reason: Spelling error in title

  2. Top | #2
    Sapere aude Politesse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Chochenyo Territory, US
    Posts
    2,336
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by funcouple View Post
    I dropped my wife at the airport earlier for yet another weekend sales trip, I know that my day will end (or maybe all night) with me watching some good porn and stimulating myself and I am relatively sure (ok, positive) my wife will be doing the same in her hotel room. Since we both admitted to each other early in our relationship that we were both addicted to sex (good thing we are married to each other) this type of excessive solo simulation fun may not be normal for the average person. Is there any way we can have a honest and open discussion about self pleasuring and the pros and cons? Is there such a thing as doing it too much (or too little)? I guess since I have admitted to all of you that I jack off on a (maybe more than) regular basis, I will probably get my share of shit but as they say, 80% of people masturbate and the other 20% lie about doing it. I am fairly sure my wife will get involved in this discussion later on today when she gets to where she is heading. You can be sure we will have more to say about this later, but right now I need to get into work. Have a great Friday everyone!!
    You seem to have somehow acessed this forum from 1974. Was Marty McFly involved?

  3. Top | #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Politesse View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by funcouple View Post
    I dropped my wife at the airport earlier for yet another weekend sales trip, I know that my day will end (or maybe all night) with me watching some good porn and stimulating myself and I am relatively sure (ok, positive) my wife will be doing the same in her hotel room. Since we both admitted to each other early in our relationship that we were both addicted to sex (good thing we are married to each other) this type of excessive solo simulation fun may not be normal for the average person. Is there any way we can have a honest and open discussion about self pleasuring and the pros and cons? Is there such a thing as doing it too much (or too little)? I guess since I have admitted to all of you that I jack off on a (maybe more than) regular basis, I will probably get my share of shit but as they say, 80% of people masturbate and the other 20% lie about doing it. I am fairly sure my wife will get involved in this discussion later on today when she gets to where she is heading. You can be sure we will have more to say about this later, but right now I need to get into work. Have a great Friday everyone!!
    You seem to have somehow acessed this forum from 1974. Was Marty McFly involved?
    I am not sure of what you mean by your comment, however I will take a run at what I think you mean...there is not doubt that when we (especially us guys) young we were jacking cock all the time (even several times a day) and you think that people out grow the desire. My good friend realized that he was addicted to drinking beer when he was about 21 years old and he is now in his 50s and he is still addicted to drinking beer. He got in a lot of trouble for doing it, so he can't do it anymore, but if he could, he would. The same id true for us who are addicted to sex, even though we are older now.

  4. Top | #4
    the baby-eater
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Straya
    Posts
    3,737
    Archived
    1,750
    Total Posts
    5,487
    Rep Power
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by funcouple View Post
    I know that my day will end (or maybe all night) with me watching some good porn and stimulating myself ...this type of excessive solo simulation fun may not be normal for the average person.

  5. Top | #5
    Mazzie Daius fromderinside's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Oregon's westernmost
    Posts
    10,971
    Archived
    18,213
    Total Posts
    29,184
    Rep Power
    53
    Quote Originally Posted by funcouple View Post
    I know that my day will end (or maybe all night) with me watching some good porn and stimulating myself ....
    suggestion. Take ZZZquil after you brush your teeth. You do brush your teeth, don't you? If not. That may the problem. ...anyhoo sleep begins when you get tired and you obviously aren't tired when you should be tired. So either ZZZquil or good exercise which is indicated by excess fat in your picture. Returning to teen bedroom practices in your fifties? isn't really healthy or recommended. Of course you could move to places where wild primates live and be a wild and crazy little monkey again. I'm sure predators would appreciate access to fresh meat.*

    *still not getting it?

  6. Top | #6
    Elder Contributor Keith&Co.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Far Western Mass
    Posts
    16,225
    Archived
    24,500
    Total Posts
    40,725
    Rep Power
    74
    Jacking cock? What an unusual phrasing. I never heard it expressed that way.
    Jacking odd, and jerking off, of course. Beating off. That's a new one, though.

  7. Top | #7
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Sep 2000
    Location
    Nevada
    Posts
    24,427
    Archived
    96,752
    Total Posts
    121,179
    Rep Power
    95
    Too much jacking off:

    1) When you do it to the point of causing injury.

    2) When you do it in preference to sex with your partner.

  8. Top | #8
    Super Moderator Bronzeage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    6,698
    Archived
    7,568
    Total Posts
    14,266
    Rep Power
    39
    "To the lonely it is company; to the
    forsaken it is a friend; to the aged and to the impotent it is a
    benefactor. They that are penniless are yet rich, in that they
    still have this majestic diversion." In another place this
    experienced observer has said, "There are times when I prefer it
    to sodomy."
    Mark Twain

    Pros: It feels good.

    Cons: Haven't found any yet.

  9. Top | #9
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Loren Pechtel View Post
    Too much jacking off:

    1) When you do it to the point of causing injury.

    2) When you do it in preference to sex with your partner.
    I am not sure how I like my husband letting everyone know what we each do while by ourselves, but what he says is true and I don't think doing it in preference of each other will ever happen. I am stuck in a hotel in the middle of nowhere so I think I will just check out the hotel bar for tonight. Maybe talk on here later.

  10. Top | #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    93
    Rep Power
    0
    I wasn't sure if I should start this thread this morning but thanks for the thoughts and input

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •