Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Masturbation and the "normal" person

1. Top | #61
    Quote Originally Posted by ruby sparks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ruby sparks View Post
    Can I just check. Is that your cock, your wife's cock, or both, or neither?

I admit I am getting a bit suspicious now.
    Me too.
    And me.

2. Top | #62
    Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by funcouple-husband View Post
    I thought I would share my hard cock with you as I get close to climax #4 for the night
    Looks like you are a run of the mill teenage troll. We haven't had one in a long time. Philosophy is not the place. Start a 'sex talk' thread on media and culture.

And of course that is really you...right?

3. Top | #63
    Veteran Member
    I thought I would share my hard cock with you as I get close to climax #4 for the night
    Looks like you are a run of the mill teenage troll. We haven't had one in a long time. Philosophy is not the place. Start a 'sex talk' thread on media and culture.

Do you like to expose yourself in subways? The forum flasher. Whips it out across the forum.

4. Top | #64
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steve_bank View Post

Do you like to expose yourself in subways? The forum flasher. Whips it out across the forum.
    Nimrod. But instead of 'great hunter' more of a 'gate grunter.'

5. Top | #65
    Veteran Member
    I did not pick up on they being banned. Enough said.

6. Top | #66
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    This is about nasturniums, correct? Who else uses store-bought plant food?

7. Top | #67
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by steve_bank View Post
    The anus did not evolve to accept the penis and the mouth did not evolve to receive sperm.

Sex is pleasurable because it is supposed to, procreation is important. Little else is as pleasurable.
    It is seen as a corruption of natural impulses.

It is using sex for gratification other than procreation that some religious object to. A corruption of natural impulse. Eliminating liquid and solid waste is also pleasurable. You can say anal sex is a corruption of a natural function.

Someone who was focused on or fascinated by anal sections IMO has a psychological problem.
    If we go down the path that most all in search of pleasure is normal with few exceptions than normal becomes pleasure in any way by any means.

There are clit battery powered stimulators women wear during the day with a remote switch for a buzz during the day.

People wear butt plugs. All that to me is bizarre and repents loss of self esteem and image. A need for constant sexual stimulation.
    Fingers didn't evolve to type on a keyboard. They happened mostly because our ancestors fins had rays. If small x is a corruption if nature, so is typing. To be fair, finding better grip on uneven surfaces hundreds of millions if years ago, holding on to branches tends of millions ago, and operating tools millions of years ago were equally corruptions of fingers' original intent. That, or intent is not a valid category in evolution.

8. Top | #68
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Actually keyboards evolved to fit man's capabilities to engage mechanical things with one's fingers. People could type faster that mechanical action of typewriters for producing text on paper was executed. So the letters on the keyboard were moved about until one could keep typing without having to disengage keys at strike point. We were too well adapted to type. We weren't adapted toward but beyond best performance. Now we continue with QWERTY only because people are used to it. Pretty much the damn definition of adaptation.

9. Top | #69
    Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fromderinside View Post
    Actually keyboards evolved to fit man's capabilities to engage mechanical things with one's fingers. People could type faster that mechanical action of typewriters for producing text on paper was executed. So the letters on the keyboard were moved about until one could keep typing without having to disengage keys at strike point. We were too well adapted to type. We weren't adapted toward but beyond best performance. Now we continue with QWERTY only because people are used to it. Pretty much the damn definition of adaptation.
    true.. but they really fucked up the R and E... many words (that one may place at the beginning of a sentence) begin with "Re".. and to this day, I can't help but always type "REgarding", for example, because I can't get my finger off of the shift key fast enough.

10. Top | #70
    Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Loren Pechtel View Post
    Too much jacking off:

1) When you do it to the point of causing injury.

2) When you do it in preference to sex with your partner.
    Why is #2 a problem? You and your partner can masturbate together. You can also involve third parties. Why do we demand people be sexually monogamous with a life partner and that it be the same person that you connect with intellectually or "spiritually" and want to consider your other half?