Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Is Winning With New Immigration Policy

1. Top | #1
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts

Trump Is Winning With New Immigration Policy

Finally! If you come here and it looks like you will be a welfare leech, you will not be allowed in. This is great news! We've been saying all along we don't want the leeches in our country that will drain the taxpayers.

Bravo, Mr. Trump! Another win!

Of course the leftists will demand the leeches be let in. Sad. Maybe we should only take the taxes from the people who want the leeches to come in. That will make them change their tune real quick.

2. Top | #2
    Veteran Member TV and credit cards's Avatar
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Half-Life View Post
    Finally! If you come here and it looks like you will be a welfare leech, you will not be allowed in. This is great news! We've been saying all along we don't want the leeches in our country that will drain the taxpayers.

Of course the leftists will demand the leeches be let in. Sad. Maybe we should only take the taxes from the people who want the leeches to come in. That will make them change their tune real quick.
    Not this "leftist". I'd be proud to give people a hand up. Please, take the portion of my taxes that goes to Raytheon, General Dynamics, et al and give it to the "leeches".
    Dwight

3. Top | #3
    Formerly Joedad
    Archived
    Total Posts
    If all the welfare leeches are made to leave then lots of fortune 500 companies - and Trumpo I need bailed out again - are gonna have to pull up stakes and leave Dodge.

4. Top | #4
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by T.G.G. Moogly View Post
    If all the welfare leeches are made to leave then lots of fortune 500 companies - and Trumpo I need bailed out again - are gonna have to pull up stakes and leave Dodge.
    So do you support immigrants working for low wages? Or do you want them working for higher wages? Because all too often I hear leftists say, "They take the jobs we don't want to do!" But, they get paid peanuts. How come they don't fight for the immigrants to be paid better?

Seems like the leftists are saying, "Pay the immigrants $3 an hour! I don't care!"

5. Top | #5
    Archived
    Total Posts

I thought you said all nations limit immigration based on race.
    Is there an isdue of race in 'welfare leeches' Thst you will admit to?
    Or have younjust contradicted your previous bullshit with no hint of shame?

6. Top | #6
    Formerly Joedad
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by T.G.G. Moogly View Post
    So do you support immigrants working for low wages? Or do you want them working for higher wages? Because all too often I hear leftists say, "They take the jobs we don't want to do!" But, they get paid peanuts. How come they don't fight for the immigrants to be paid better?

Seems like the leftists are saying, "Pay the immigrants $3 an hour! I don't care!"
    Actually, Halfie, I have a totally different perspective on the issue of immigration. Fact is people then and people now are escaping the ruins of shattered lives and homes. Sure, there are a few not so pragmatically and honorably motivated, but in the main these people are just looking for a better life, they're people like you and me. The Irish and the eastern Europeans are just like the Hondurans and Mexicans. You just need to get past skin color.

If you want to help the immigration issue stop the demand for drugs by Joe sixpack. He seems to be waving the flag while he does another line. I mean, get a life already.

My illegal ancestors lived in slums, died in factories and wore the uniform. They just wanted a better life and most of them got just that. It's kinda sad you can't get past your own bigotry. Carry on I suppose.

7. Top | #7
    Super Moderator
    Archived
    Total Posts
    I don't mind anti-welfare provisions with sponsored immigrants and with those trying to convert H1-Bs to immigrant status. However, it's not fair to apply it to refugees.

8. Top | #8
    Elder Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    What is Mr. Trump winning with this policy? Pleasing bigots, the alt-right and their dupes does not win him anything, since he already has their support.

9. Top | #9
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Is this really a big problem? I mean recent immigrants on welfare?
    I thought it was all about Mexicans taking your jobs.

10. Top | #10
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    And here I though that Halfie was a Christian. Jesus would be so proud of someone who professed to be a follower but refused to help the poor and welcome the stranger. I suggest that if you really are a Christian, that you go back and read "The Sermon on the Mount", then get back to us. Sometimes there are good moral lessons in Biblical mythology.

Immigrants who temporarily use public assistance tend to be refugees. If you look at the statistics, they only need help for a very short time, and many of them start small businesses or take jobs that are hard to fill. At least three of my great grandparents were refugees from Ireland, Poland and Germany. I know that the Irish and the Polish were hated and treated terribly when they entered the country. Now, people like you are doing the same thing to people from Latin America and some of the Mideastern countries. Shame!