Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Is white genocide in our future?

1. Top | #1
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts

Is white genocide in our future?

https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/201...in-our-future/

PCR makes a very good point about the white farmers in South Africa who are now under attack by the current black South African government. Some will say these are probably "just deserts" for past sins whites have done in that part of the world. All I can say about that situation, is that if I were I white person in South Africa, I sure would not be waiting around to see what happens next, Id be moving far away.

But then PCR compares that to the fake media attacks on the Trump deplorables.
    Like how it is now politcally permissible to say its ok to cut Trumps head off or to shoot a deplorable. Yet saying the same thing about any other race would be not permissible.

The more I think this through, I think PCR has a point. For whatever reason, whites in the US are now under attack by the global elite and they better wake up. And soon.

2. Top | #2
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RVonse View Post

Like how it is now politcally permissible to say its ok to cut Trumps head off or to shoot a deplorable. Yet saying the same thing about any other race would be not permissible.
    Which politician said those things?

Which media outlet said those things?

3. Top | #3
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hurtinbuckaroo View Post

Which politician said those things?

Which media outlet said those things?
    Paul Craig Roberts, that's who!

He also said this regarding 9/11, so make sure your salt grinder is set to "coarse":

The NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology, a government agency) reports on the twin towers and building 7 are fraudulent. Witnesses at the Toronto Hearings proved that building 7 was a standard controlled demolition and that incendiaries and explosives brought down the twin towers. There is no doubt whatsoever about this. Anyone who declares the contrary has no scientific basis upon which to stand.

4. Top | #4
    Elder Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts

PCR makes a very good point about the white farmers in South Africa who are now under attack by the current black South African government. Some will say these are probably "just deserts" for past sins whites have done in that part of the world. All I can say about that situation, is that if I were I white person in South Africa, I sure would not be waiting around to see what happens next, Id be moving far away.

The more I think this through, I think PCR has a point. For whatever reason, whites in the US are now under attack by the global elite and they better wake up. And soon.
    If Because the history and culture of South Africa is so similar to that of the USA, PCR (who lost touch with reality years ago) has finally got something correct. I'd say sell all your stuff and move to some other country where white people are safe from the global elitists who use identity politics to foment white genocide.

5. Top | #5
    Super Moderator
    Archived
    Total Posts
    I do agree about South Africa. What was going to happen was obvious even though so many on the left pretended it would be all Kumbaya.

However, I don't see anything like it likely to happen here. The "threat" that scares the white supremists is "genocide" by interbreeding.

6. Top | #6
    Cyborg with a Tiara
    Archived
    Total Posts

So you call it “genocide” when you discuss the voluntary selection of mates and the fact that recessive traits of very fair skin color are less likely to manifest in the offspring? You call that genocide?

And this fabricated tale without citation of “someone” saying it was okay to, what, get out the guillotine? For a corrupt tyrant”. And this somehow plays into this “genocide-by-voluntary-mate-selection”. But not citation so that’s fabricated anyway?

That’s one of the stupidest things I’ve ever heard. What’s wrong with you?
    Last edited by Rhea; 08-18-2019 at 04:38 AM.

7. Top | #7
    The Sunshine State: The one with Crocs, not Gators
    Archived
    Total Posts
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Better...w_of_headlines

Betteridge's law of headlines is an adage that states: "Any headline that ends in a question mark can be answered by the word no".
    The article referenced by the OP, and indeed this entire thread, is a perfect example of Betteridge's law in action.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Betteridge
    The reason why journalists use that style of headline is that they know the story is probably bullshit, and don’t actually have the sources and facts to back it up, but still want to run it.

8. Top | #8
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Are people subconsciously running the numbers about overpopulation and resources (in addition to global warming devastating farmland like a knife to the heart) OR running on old autopilot programs about various tribes near each other and potential violence?

Will being part of the much LARGER group (genetic or religion...) In times of severe, massive fatality producing downturn make your chance of survival higher that the smaller group?

Will an ethnically etc... mostly uniform nation or region spend more time producing better decisions and less time backbiting between factions?

Are blacks and white in the USA still gonna be talking about slavery Jim Crow reparations when all the ancient aquifers are bone dry and the bread basket heads toward megadrought?

People are selfish and take care of there family and tribe and now race first many of the times. I think this is sensible about half of the time.

9. Top | #9
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    First, I find it absolutely fucking deplorable that people in SA are engaging in Apartheid again, no matter who is pulling that garbage and no matter who is getting oppressed. I don't think it is to the level of genocide yet; it doesn't need to be a death camp to be a concentration camp though; so there's still that.

That said, there has been a pretty bad issue of racial disparity in South Africa, where much of the money and power has been bound up in the hands of a demographic that has been incredibly racist in their own right. The actions taken now are bad, to be sure, though I think something did need to be done to reset the balance. This is what happens when racist policies play out: there is a day of reconning rather than a day of reconciliation. Apartheid should have ended with an acquiescence of wealth and land and power rather than a twist of arm... Or never happened at all. But no. People couldn't just split the wealth between populations and now things are getting revenge shaped.

But I don't expect certain people who don't even understand how genetic diversity and trait retention/warehousing works (and thus why intermarrying between "races" is a net positive for everyone) to understand the complexities of why forcing a coup leads to a cycle of revenge and conflict.

10. Top | #10
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarhyn View Post
    First, I find it absolutely fucking deplorable that people in SA are engaging in Apartheid again, no matter who is pulling that garbage and no matter who is getting oppressed. I don't think it is to the level of genocide yet; it doesn't need to be a death camp to be a concentration camp though; so there's still that.

That said, there has been a pretty bad issue of racial disparity in South Africa, where much of the money and power has been bound up in the hands of a demographic that has been incredibly racist in their own right. The actions taken now are bad, to be sure, though I think something did need to be done to reset the balance. This is what happens when racist policies play out: there is a day of reconning rather than a day of reconciliation. Apartheid should have ended with an acquiescence of wealth and land and power rather than a twist of arm... Or never happened at all. But no. People couldn't just split the wealth between populations and now things are getting revenge shaped.

But I don't expect certain people who don't even understand how genetic diversity and trait retention/warehousing works (and thus why intermarrying between "races" is a net positive for everyone) to understand the complexities of why forcing a coup leads to a cycle of revenge and conflict.
    Absolutely sick. You are essentially saying, "I hate SA doing apartheid, but since the victims are whites I'll let it slide." This is the exact same logic used by the Jim Crow Democrats on blacks.

You have become what you hate.