Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trump says that American Jews who vote for Democrats are being disloyal ---- to Israel?!?

1. Top | #1
    Archived
    Total Posts

Trump says that American Jews who vote for Democrats are being disloyal ---- to Israel?!?

How much money does he and his cronies have tied up with Israel? Because there is no way he cares about Israel (or ANYBODY) from a compassionate place, heartless bastard he is.

This is beyond parody and really overdoing it.

2. Top | #2
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Trump, a Mexican immigrant, and a black guy encounter a genie. Doesn't matter how. The genie says, "I'll grant each of you one wish." The Mexican says, "I want a safe place where my people can live our own lives, with no immigration agents around, and no harassment from the Anglo community." The genie says, "Granted." The black guy says, "I want a true homeland for my brothers and sisters, with the land we were promised all those years ago by Whitey." The genie says, "Granted." Trump says, "Am I getting this? The Mexicans are gonna live in their own space, and the blacks are gonna be in their own space?" The genie says, "That is so." Trump says, "Fuck it, I'll have a slice of chocolate cake."

3. Top | #3
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ideologyhunter View Post
    Trump, a Mexican immigrant, and a black guy encounter a genie. Doesn't matter how. The genie says, "I'll grant each of you one wish." The Mexican says, "I want a safe place where my people can live our own lives, with no immigration agents around, and no harassment from the Anglo community." The genie says, "Granted." The black guy says, "I want a true homeland for my brothers and sisters, with the land we were promised all those years ago by Whitey." The genie says, "Granted." Trump says, "Am I getting this? The Mexicans are gonna live in their own space, and the blacks are gonna be in their own space?" The genie says, "That is so." Trump says, "Fuck it, I'll have a slice of chocolate cake."
    Ya sure yabetcha. Like lardass Trump wouldn't want the whole cake...

4. Top | #4
    Super Moderator
    Archived
    Total Posts
    We have long since reached 25th amendment territory.

5. Top | #5
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Loren Pechtel View Post
    We have long since reached 25th amendment territory.
    Sure. But, it requires cooperation from the cabinet members and the VP to use the 25th amendment. Considering that Trump has filled his cabinet with sycophants, it's not going to happen.

6. Top | #6
    Veteran Member
    Actually, this seems to be one of the least factually untrue statements Trump has made since taking office. Overall, the Democrats are less blindly loyal to defending every action by Israel, and is at least somewhat sympathetic to the plight of the Palestinians. So, supporting the Dems over the GOP is showing less blind nationalistic loyalty to the current government of Israel. I would bet that the majority of American Jews would have no problem acknowledging that they don't blindly support the Israeli government without regard for ethics or human decency (which is all that "disloyalty" means).

Of course such disloyalty to a sitting government is only seen as a negative by dangerous authoritarian fascists, so what Trump was ultimately saying is "I am a dangerous authoritarian fascist." But I don't see how that is news to anyone.

7. Top | #7
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ronburgundy View Post
    Actually, this seems to be one of the least factually untrue statements Trump has made since taking office.
    That might be the least meaningful sentence ever posted on TFT.
    By what metric does one rate the relative factual untruthfulness of more than 10,000 lies?
    And what are the resultant ratings groups? Wrong, extra-wrong, super wrong and hyper-wrong?
    Wrong is wrong. And most of what Trump ever says, is wrong.
    Now, if he were actually say, rather than inadvertently admit or imply "I am a dangerous authoritarian fascist." - that would be noteworthy.

8. Top | #8
    Archived
    Total Posts
    And his supporters - who scream "speak English!" at immigrants or lose their mind when someone flies the Mexican flag - suddenly have no problem whatsoever with divided loyalty.

9. Top | #9
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ronburgundy View Post
    Actually, this seems to be one of the least factually untrue statements Trump has made since taking office.
    That might be the least meaningful sentence ever posted on TFT.
    By what metric does one rate the relative factual untruthfulness of more than 10,000 lies?
    And what are the resultant ratings groups? Wrong, extra-wrong, super wrong and hyper-wrong?
    Wrong is wrong. And most of what Trump ever says, is wrong.
    i would say tge categories rise from the relativity.
    Sort lies by
    1) requires direct involvement of a divine being in order to be true (ie: I am The Chosen One)
    2) requires suspension, permanent or temporary, of known physical laws of the universe in order to be true (ie: climate change)
    3) requires suspension , P or T, of the laws of the land (ie: businesses are hereby ordered to... )
    4) merely requires forgetting whatever Bonespurs said more than four minutes ago (ie: Nazis, backgroud checks, i will take credit for the shutdown....)
    5) shit he makes up on the fly like the kid who did not read the book, not even the dust jacket, and is put on the spot by the teacher (ie: I have to start by saying I'm a big fan, a very big fan, of the United Nations and all it stands for... the concept of the United Nations and the fact that the United Nations is in New York is very important to me and very important to the world, as far as I am concerned. So I am a big fan.)

And so on...

10. Top | #10
    Member **
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Israel is mostly for Jews. They do have a 21% Arab population living there. Ethnostate? LOL!

Imagine there was a country set up for mostly atheists. How many atheists would be saying, "I hate that country! I don't want no part of that atheistic country!"

There are self-hating Jews just as there are self-hating whites on this forum.