Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 123

Thread: Deutsche Bank has Trump’s taxes — and loan applications cosigned by Russian oligarchs: report

  1. Top | #1
    Loony Running The Asylum ZiprHead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Do you like my pretty crown?
    Posts
    14,767
    Archived
    3,034
    Total Posts
    17,801
    Rep Power
    86

    Deutsche Bank has Trump’s taxes — and loan applications cosigned by Russian oligarchs: report

    https://www.rawstory.com/2019/08/deu...igarch-report/

    MSNBC anchor Lawrence O’Donnell dropped a bombshell on Tuesday evening.

    “The source close to Deutsche Bank says that the Trump tax returns reveal that the president pays little to no income tax in some years,” O’Donnell reported. “And the source says that Deutsche Bank is in possession of loan documents that show Donald Trump has obtained loans with co-signers and that he would not have been able to obtain those loans without co-signers.”

    “The source close to Deutsche Bank says that the co-signers of Donald Trump’s Deutsche Bank loans are Russian billionaires close to Vladimir Putin,” O’Donnell revealed.
    ITMFA

    When conservatives realize they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will abandon democracy.

    You submit to tyranny when you renounce truth. - Timothy Snyder

  2. Top | #2
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Washington
    Posts
    3,469
    Rep Power
    23
    Quote Originally Posted by ZiprHead View Post
    https://www.rawstory.com/2019/08/deu...igarch-report/

    MSNBC anchor Lawrence O’Donnell dropped a bombshell on Tuesday evening.

    “The source close to Deutsche Bank says that the Trump tax returns reveal that the president pays little to no income tax in some years,” O’Donnell reported. “And the source says that Deutsche Bank is in possession of loan documents that show Donald Trump has obtained loans with co-signers and that he would not have been able to obtain those loans without co-signers.”

    “The source close to Deutsche Bank says that the co-signers of Donald Trump’s Deutsche Bank loans are Russian billionaires close to Vladimir Putin,” O’Donnell revealed.
    I'm not super surprised. Banks don't like to lend to people who don't perform and declare bankruptcy.

  3. Top | #3
    Veteran Member Cheerful Charlie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    4,767
    Archived
    3,884
    Total Posts
    8,651
    Rep Power
    56
    Quote Originally Posted by ZiprHead View Post
    https://www.rawstory.com/2019/08/deu...igarch-report/

    MSNBC anchor Lawrence O’Donnell dropped a bombshell on Tuesday evening.

    “The source close to Deutsche Bank says that the Trump tax returns reveal that the president pays little to no income tax in some years,” O’Donnell reported. “And the source says that Deutsche Bank is in possession of loan documents that show Donald Trump has obtained loans with co-signers and that he would not have been able to obtain those loans without co-signers.”

    “The source close to Deutsche Bank says that the co-signers of Donald Trump’s Deutsche Bank loans are Russian billionaires close to Vladimir Putin,” O’Donnell revealed.
    "When you have them by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow."

    - Old Vietnam war era saying
    Cheerful Charlie

  4. Top | #4
    Senior Member starwater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Rocky Mountains
    Posts
    803
    Rep Power
    10
    This is real evidence of ties to Uncle Vlad. Was there blackmail involved? You got to wonder. Meanwhile, the Greed Over People party will continue to look the other way as a traitor continues to masquerade as our president.
    Keep messing with 45

  5. Top | #5
    Elder Contributor
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Located 100 miles east of A in America
    Posts
    23,690
    Archived
    42,473
    Total Posts
    66,163
    Rep Power
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by starwater View Post
    This is real evidence of ties to Uncle Vlad.
    Right now, it is an accusation, not evidence. If those documents do exist, then that would definitely be very distressing news.

  6. Top | #6
    Elder Contributor Keith&Co.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Far Western Mass
    Posts
    16,272
    Archived
    24,500
    Total Posts
    40,772
    Rep Power
    74
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Higgins View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by starwater View Post
    This is real evidence of ties to Uncle Vlad.
    Right now, it is an accusation, not evidence. If those documents do exist, then that would definitely be very distressing news.
    Just not terribly surprising...

  7. Top | #7
    Elder Contributor
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Located 100 miles east of A in America
    Posts
    23,690
    Archived
    42,473
    Total Posts
    66,163
    Rep Power
    99
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith&Co. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Higgins View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by starwater View Post
    This is real evidence of ties to Uncle Vlad.
    Right now, it is an accusation, not evidence. If those documents do exist, then that would definitely be very distressing news.
    Just not terribly surprising...
    But horrifically damning. I'm curious if that would finally collapse the camel and the GOP give up on Trump.

  8. Top | #8
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Port Clinton, Ohio
    Posts
    2,164
    Archived
    591
    Total Posts
    2,755
    Rep Power
    61
    I wouldn't have run with the story -- remember how Bush 43's supposed AWOLs from the Air Guard blew up in Dan Rather's face? That was a terrific gift to the GOP and of course they made the most of it. O'Donnell gave the vaguest of characterizations of his source. (Isn't relying on one unvetted source what we've roasted Cheney over, in the mythic tale of the WMDs of Saddam?) This is no bombshell. It's not much more than gossip.

  9. Top | #9
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    3,259
    Rep Power
    10
    Well, considering Faux News no longer works for him, whatever will he do?

  10. Top | #10
    Senior Member starwater's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Location
    Rocky Mountains
    Posts
    803
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Koyaanisqatsi View Post
    Well, considering Faux News no longer works for him, whatever will he do?
    Poor Faux News. No more calls from the traitor in chief? Let's see if they make amends.
    Keep messing with 45

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •