Page 314 of 324 FirstFirst ... 214264304312313314315316 ... LastLast
Results 3,131 to 3,140 of 3236

Thread: Things that make you laugh...

1. Top | #3131
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Working at home during COVID-19. I have a second large monitor. But for some reason my computer is no longer recognizing that there is a second monitor in play . . . AND the last time I accessed Settings IT WAS ON the SECOND MONITOR . . . which my computer is currently refusing to access . . . (f-me) third base.

2. Top | #3132
    Intergalactic Villainess Angry Floof's Avatar
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Sometimes memories pop up and make me laugh. I had a boyfriend who liked shaving my legs. Looking back, it seems kind of weird and mildly creepy, but at the time I was like, hell yeah, please do. I hate shaving my legs.
    The Authoritarians

Donald Trump was the fat line of coke conservatives snorted, thinking it would boost their energy and weight loss. Now they're waking up in a cheap motel room, picking at their scabs and denying that they have a problem.

3. Top | #3133
    Loony Running The Asylum ZiprHead's Avatar
    Archived
    Total Posts
    When conservatives realize they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will abandon democracy.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we can't satisfy the rich.

4. Top | #3134
    Super Moderator
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hyzer View Post
    Working at home during COVID-19. I have a second large monitor. But for some reason my computer is no longer recognizing that there is a second monitor in play . . . AND the last time I accessed Settings IT WAS ON the SECOND MONITOR . . . which my computer is currently refusing to access . . . (f-me) third base.
    Keyboard shortcuts exist. Also, shift-right-click the taskbar icon, then select move and you can move it with your mouse even though you can't see it.

5. Top | #3135
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Thanks. Restarting my computer restored the connection to the other monitor. It struck me a more funny than truly debilitating. And classic Catch-22 (or Abbott and Costello).

6. Top | #3136
    Super Moderator
    Archived
    Total Posts

7. Top | #3137
    Loony Running The Asylum ZiprHead's Avatar
    Archived
    Total Posts
    I sat in my haircutters chair and said "Make me look sexy."

She started drinking.
    When conservatives realize they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will abandon democracy.

Poverty exists not because we cannot feed the poor but because we can't satisfy the rich.

8. Top | #3138
    Intergalactic Villainess Angry Floof's Avatar
    Archived
    Total Posts
    The AI transcribed "two sons" as "juice dunce." The AI must be familiar with the Trumps.
    The Authoritarians

Donald Trump was the fat line of coke conservatives snorted, thinking it would boost their energy and weight loss. Now they're waking up in a cheap motel room, picking at their scabs and denying that they have a problem.

9. Top | #3139
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Home Depot for two little bricks.

Everyone's wearing a mask, i'm 6 feet behind the person checking out, next woman is 6 feet behind me, every other checkout kane is secured so maximum separation.

There's a long discussion at the register, trying to figure out exactly what screws are being purchased, but fine. Get it right, keep inventory full, keep the books accurate, knock yourselves out. I noted which bricks i got to speed this up, but you can live dangerously.

THEN the customer finishes paying and wishes the clerk 'Happy Thanksgiving.' It's not even Black Friday anymore, but whatever. Clerk responds with "And Happy Holidays to you, too."

Suddenly the previously distanced harpy is AT MY ELBOW, and pulling her mask diwn to indignantly declare, "It's not Happy Holidays, it's Merry Christmas."

I kinda lost it.

Much louder than necessary, i reply, "Bitch, i still have turkey in my fridge, a jack-o-lantern in my front window, and a menorah on the mantle. Don't tell ME what holiday i'm celebrating. I don't know any more!"

Got her to move the fuck away from my elbow, at least. I think i'll celebrate the War on Xmas this way from now on: put-upon 2020 confusion.

10. Top | #3140
    Archived
    Total Posts
    If there's a War on Christmas, then Christmas is the aggressor. Thanksgiving has already fallen, and Halloween is barely holding the line.