Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Right-Wing Troll Milo Yiannopoulos Whines That He’s Broke And ‘Can’t Put Food On The Table’

1. Top | #51
    Elder Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Half-Life View Post
    Such silliness. These are the 2 main tenants of Christianity:

Love God with all your heart, mind, and soul.
    Love your neighbor as yourself.
    Jews are not Christians and they believe those two. I thought every Christian knew that the main 2 tenets of Christianity is to accept Jesus Christ as the son of God and as your savior.
    None of that is, "kill non-believers."
    The Old testament (which is part of the Bible) is filled with God's chosen killing non-believers and triumphing over non-believers. Have you not read your own Holy Book?

2. Top | #52
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ronburgundy View Post

The Bible is filled with advocacy of killing non-believers, and every Sunday in thousands of Churches these "lyrics" are read and endorsed by millions of Christians.

Abrahamic religion is mostly about spreading violent hatred of other people.

What if your neighbor is a witch, Half? Someone who worships a nature god, not yours?
    Or a blasphemer? Someone who says your god is false?
    What if your neighbor is an Amalekite?

3. Top | #53
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith&Co. View Post
    What if your neighbor is a witch, Half? Someone who worships a nature god, not yours?
    My attitude would be that I would disagree with them but I would leave the judging up to God.

I know you're going to say, "But Half! You disagree with the gays!" This is true. I do. But, I do not advocate violence against them. Punishment is up to God. I believe they are on a roller coaster to Hell, but ultimately, it is all up to God.

4. Top | #54
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    My attitude would be that I would disagree with them but I would leave the judging up to God.

I know you're going to say, "But Half! You disagree with the gays!" This is true. I do. But, I do not advocate violence against them. Punishment is up to God. I believe they are on a roller coaster to Hell, but ultimately, it is all up to God.
    Cool, that gives you the opportunity to shut up then. Let god do the heavy lifting.

5. Top | #55
    Veteran Member Cheerful Charlie's Avatar
    Archived
    Total Posts

Acts 4
    31 And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.
    32 And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common.

God commands Christians be communists. Why aren't you a communist?
    Cheerful Charlie

6. Top | #56
    Archived
    Total Posts
    I was not asking about judging, half. I wondered if you know what the babble says to do about them?
    Need a hint?
    What should you not suffer a witch to do, according to scripture?
    Can you name three biblical reasons to stone someone to death?
    God punished Saul because he did not _____ the Amalekites.

I know you're going to say, "But Half! You disagree with the gays!"
    WOW! WRONG AGAIN! I wanna concentrate on your knowledge of what the The Books actually says, and how far you will twist so as not to admit it.

7. Top | #57
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Milo is hilarious. The people who hate him have no sense of humor.

He is gay and he was the leader of the straight pride parade. This shows the parade is a joke
    It shows Milo is a troll.
    No, the left has lost its sense of humor. If a straight person wanted to be the leader of the gay pride parade, you can bet the LGBT community would be foaming at the mouth instead of laughing. They would take it way too seriously.

But, the right has enough humor to have a gay man be the leader of the straight pride parade.

Look at what the left did to Dave Chappelle. They trashed his new comedy special because they claimed his jokes were offensive. Richard Pryor used to make fun of white people non-stop in his routines and he wasn't banned by white people. But, the moment Chappelle makes a joke about trans people, the left comes with their pitchforks. Somehow the trans community is above joking about. We can joke about every other group of people except for trans people. EVen South Park makes fun of everyone and the left doesn't go insane.

What is wrong with the world today? When did people's skin become so thin?
    I was talking about this with my nurse today. It used to be that one could disagree with another without it becoming personal. No more.

There is a rational explanation for it. This is a derail so I won't go into it in detail here, but it has to do with how extreme and irrational the positions of both the right and the left have become. The right with its dependence on lies and conspiracy theories and the left's almost total dependence on identity politics.

The further you get from arguing based on fact and logical conclusions based on them, the more emotions come into the discussion.

8. Top | #58
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarhyn View Post

Ah yes, equating Alex "gay frogs" Jones, of supplent scam fame to people whiny about songs that cast doubt and aspersions on the existence of gods.

One is literally an unethical scam targeting suckers and rubes too gullible and dumb to learn about basic chemistry or think objectively for 5 minutes about whether the motives they cast on others make the least bit of sense, and the other is people who look at a lack of evidence in nature and conclude that it is a lack of existence for that which has no evidence.
    Would you be upset if a Christian band wrote a song called, "Kill the Atheist?"
    Would you be upset if that was the case? I'd be willing to bet that you are atheistic about at least 2,499+ of the 2,500+ gods that have been worshipped by people in the last 60,000 years, according to the Encyclopedia of Gods. That would make you within a scant rounding error of being as much of an atheist as I am.
    Last edited by SimpleDon; 09-14-2019 at 07:49 PM. Reason: too many words, too little editing

9. Top | #59
    Veteran Member Cheerful Charlie's Avatar
    Archived
    Total Posts
    https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/...say-no-thanks/

In a statement later provided to Right Wing Watch, organizers wrote that they had rescinded Yiannopoulos’ registration for the event and that he would not be welcome to attend Midwest FurFest or any future event.

Milo rejected. By the furries! Oh the ignominy of it all.
    Cheerful Charlie

10. Top | #60
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheerful Charlie View Post
    https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/...say-no-thanks/

In a statement later provided to Right Wing Watch, organizers wrote that they had rescinded Yiannopoulos’ registration for the event and that he would not be welcome to attend Midwest FurFest or any future event.

Milo rejected. By the furries! Oh the ignominy of it all.
    Given that he was likely only going there to find new people to torment in the hopes of getting back on the good side of the Nazi wannabe crowd (which he won't - he's a useful idiot who is no longer useful to them), it's the right call.