Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Democratic Debate 9/12/2019

1. Top | #71
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Half-Life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith&Co. View Post

VICE did an interview with a group of minority and LGBT conservatives who voted for Trump. They all said Trump is not a bigot.
    Oh, wow. A Trump voter said something! I guess that settles it!
    Unless, of course, i disagree with them, and do not hold them incapable of error because they are minotities.
    I'm not saying bigotry doesn't exist. Of course it does.

But, the left sees racism around every corner, in every building, behind every bush. It's become their boogeyman. The left thought a white woman wearing a chinese style dress to prom was racist and demonized the white girl.

THAT IS INSANE!
    yeah, and the right demonized Obama for the color of a suit he wore.
    What is your point?

2. Top | #72
    Banned
    Archived
    Total Posts

But, the left sees racism around every corner, in every building, behind every bush. It's become their boogeyman. The left thought a white woman wearing a chinese style dress to prom was racist and demonized the white girl.

THAT IS INSANE!
    What is your point?
    Do you agree or disagree that a white woman should be able to wear a chinese style dress if she wants to without being called a racist? Pretty stupid to call someone a racist for admiring another culture. But, that's the left for you.

3. Top | #73
    Loony Running The Asylum ZiprHead's Avatar
    Archived
    Total Posts
    When conservatives realize they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will abandon democracy.

4. Top | #74
    Banned
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ZiprHead View Post
    Did he superimpose all the LGBT people onto a green screen for the VICE interview?

5. Top | #75
    Archived
    Total Posts

THAT IS INSANE!
    What is your point?
    Do you agree or disagree that a white woman should be able to wear a chinese style dress if she wants to without being called a racist? Pretty stupid to call someone a racist for admiring another culture. But, that's the left for you.
    Isay you have no room to criticize this boogeyman 'the left' you fear until your side cleans up their own act.

6. Top | #76
    Archived
    Total Posts
    The only thing I saw were right-wingers who were laughing at how stupid the hats looked.
    you do know that humor is psychologically seen as an interrupted defense mechanism, right?
    So all these anecdotes you have about jokes the right tell each other, and laugh at amongst themselves, that's not necessarily actual humor. It's just their fear response.

7. Top | #77
    Archived
    Total Posts
    The only thing I saw were right-wingers who were laughing at how stupid the hats looked.
    you do know that humor is psychologically seen as an interrupted defense mechanism, right?
    So all these anecdotes you have about jokes the right tell each other, and laugh at amongst themselves, that's not necessarily actual humor. It's just their fear response.
    Yabut you have to admit - those MAGA hats really do look idiotic.

8. Top | #78
    Banned
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Now if we see something funny and laugh, it's because we fear it?

I guess the left is afraid of everything, then! The left constantly tells jokes about Trump for cheap laughs...wait you may be on to something! They do call him a fascist and they are scared of him...and they joke about him!

I would love for you to explain what is so scary about pussy hats. They are funny. But scary? Hardly.

9. Top | #79
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Now if we see something funny and laugh, it's because we fear it?
    Or, you could read what i actually wrote, and respond to THAT.

I'll wait

10. Top | #80
    Banned
    Archived
    Total Posts
    In my reputation comments, I was accused of lying about the girl who wore the chinese dress. Mech Bliss seems to always accuse me of lying, but never actually responds to my posts. So, here is the backlash from the girl wearing a chinese dress:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...arm/567846002/

"A Utah teen stands by her decision to wear a traditional Chinese dress to her prom, a move panned by some as cultural appropriation but embraced by others."

"Keziah Daum said she won't give in to pressure and delete an April 22 Twitter post showing her posing with her prom date in the red cheongsam, or qipao."

"To everyone causing so much negativity," she tweeted. "I mean no disrespect to the Chinese culture. I'm simply showing my appreciation to their culture. I'm not deleting my post because I've done nothing but show my love for the culture. It's a f***ing dress. And it's beautiful."

"My culture is NOT your god**** prom dress," wrote tweeter Jeremy Lam. Added @JeannieBeanie99, "This isn't ok. I wouldn't wear a traditional Korean, Japanese or any other traditional dress and I'm Asian. I wouldn't wear traditional Irish or Swedish or Greek dress either. There's a lot of history behind these clothes."

I certainly did not lie. The left went out of control once again.