Page 145 of 213 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146147155195 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 2124

Thread: Pelosi: Impeachment Is Moving Forward

1. Top | #1441
    Super Moderator
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ZiprHead View Post
    Looks like McConnell plans to try to block all witnesses at the trial.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...ps-corruption/
    I deliberately induced miscarriage is a form of abortion. Do we have a major GOPer for abortion??

Why should it make any difference if it's a miscarriage of justice?

Can we deport him? Since he plans a kangaroo court he must be a kangaroo and we all know where kangaroos are from.

2. Top | #1442
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Loren Pechtel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ZiprHead View Post
    Looks like McConnell plans to try to block all witnesses at the trial.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...ps-corruption/
    I deliberately induced miscarriage is a form of abortion. Do we have a major GOPer for abortion??

Why should it make any difference if it's a miscarriage of justice?

Can we deport him? Since he plans a kangaroo court he must be a kangaroo and we all know where kangaroos are from.
    Only if you guys take Clive Palmer, who is very much a Trump wannabee.

Besides, McConnell isn't a kangaroo. He's a turd-tle. And turd-tles live in the northern hemisphere.

3. Top | #1443
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Patooka View Post
    Only if you guys take Clive Palmer, who is very much a Trump wannabee.
    We took your rotten Ham - that has to be worth a half dozen Clives.

4. Top | #1444
    Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    If it passes the House - very likely but not a given - that means a Senate trial.

I have a progressive friend on Facebook who recently posted a news story about that. Unfortunately she posts about 30 things per day so I couldn't find it, but it was about how McConnell might not just seeks for the vote to remove to fail, but might actually try for a vote for acquittal. Yeah. Not just failing to find him guilty but actually finding him not guilty. What a spectacle that would be.

McConnell, I'm not sure he's telling us what his plan is. Sure he might try to block witnesses at the trial.

5. Top | #1445
    Quote Originally Posted by Half-Life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Treedbear View Post

I think you're really reaching on this one.
    It's the simple truth. Whatever polls Trump was citing certainly never mentioned anything about him shooting someone. Trump pulled it out of his own big ass. He's the one who suggested it.
    If Bernie said that, don't you think his fans would come to his rescue and explain why it's out of context?

The cult of Bernie is huge right now. As I've stated, many Bernie supporters think he can do no wrong.
    This wasn't about what Trump supporters or Bernie supporters would do, so stop making excuses for yourself. Bernie Sanders wouldn't fantasize about murdering someone, let alone in broad daylight in the heart of Manhattan. Trump seems to think that image appeals to many of his supporters.

6. Top | #1446
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Trump seems to think that image appeals to many of his supporters.
    The half-wits among them, at least.

7. Top | #1447
    Archived
    Total Posts
    None of those were listed on the articles of impeachment. They had 2...count'em 2!!! articles of impeachment
    yes, well aware of those two.
    If Trump committed countless crimes, the articles would be countless.
    No, doesn't work that way.
    Even in a regular court of law, the prosecutor does not go for everything he thinks the guy is guilty of, but waphat he thinks he can convince a jury of.
    It wouldn't be less than the amount of boogers someone picks in a day.
    yes, actually, it would. Because akso, this is a political action, not a criminal.
    This is staged for politics.

8. Top | #1448
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith&Co. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Don2 (Don1 Revised) View Post

He's kind of like a super hero who retired for a few year in the middle while Obama was President. Now that the country is in serious danger, it's time to show exactly how stupid conservative arguments are again?
    How are conservatives stupid?
    how many farmers voted for the idiot who entered a trade war with one of our biggest agricultural markets?
    What about record low unemployment for blacks and Latinos under the "racist man?" You'd think Dems would love this since they claim to love minorities.
    sre we talking good jobs? Or is this largely part-time jobs as people struggle to get by?

And, are we talking actual Democrats, or your imaginary boogeymen Leftists?

9. Top | #1449
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts

If Bernie said that, don't you think his fans would come to his rescue and explain why it's out of context?

The cult of Bernie is huge right now. As I've stated, many Bernie supporters think he can do no wrong.
    This wasn't about what Trump supporters or Bernie supporters would do, so stop making excuses for yourself. Bernie Sanders wouldn't fantasize about murdering someone, let alone in broad daylight in the heart of Manhattan. Trump seems to think that image appeals to many of his supporters.
    No, he just claims that women fantasize about being raped by men:

"A man goes home and masturbates his typical fantasy. A woman on her knees, a woman tied up, a woman abused."

" A woman enjoys intercourse with her man — as she fantasizes being raped by 3 men simultaneously."

"The man and woman get dressed up on Sunday — and go to Church, or maybe to their "revolutionary" political meeting."

https://www.vox.com/2015/5/28/868250...s-rape-fantasy

I imagine you are immediately thinking of ways to discredit this. But, if Trump wrote this....well.....I don't need to tell you what leftists would be saying about it. But Bernie says it and it gets swept away.

Also keep in mind Bernie Sanders was kicked OUT OF A COMMUNE IN 1970 for being too useless. he was using all the stuff and refusing to contribute anything.

10. Top | #1450
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts

No, he just claims that women fantasize about being raped by men:

"A man goes home and masturbates his typical fantasy. A woman on her knees, a woman tied up, a woman abused."

" A woman enjoys intercourse with her man — as she fantasizes being raped by 3 men simultaneously."

"The man and woman get dressed up on Sunday — and go to Church, or maybe to their "revolutionary" political meeting."

https://www.vox.com/2015/5/28/868250...s-rape-fantasy

I imagine you are immediately thinking of ways to discredit this. But, if Trump wrote this....well.....I don't need to tell you what leftists would be saying about it. But Bernie says it and it gets swept away.

Also keep in mind Bernie Sanders was kicked OUT OF A COMMUNE IN 1970 for being too useless. he was using all the stuff and refusing to contribute anything.
    So basically, what you're saying is that you had to go back over four decades to find some dirt on Sanders. You got anything more recent? Of course you don't.