View Poll Results: Who is the most dynamic and inspiring political leader in modern history?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Donald Trump

1 8.33%
  • Barrack Obama

3 25.00%
  • Ronald Reagan

0 0%
  • Adolph Hitler

3 25.00%
  • Other (give name in your post)

5 41.67%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Why do we need a PRESIDENT?

1. Top | #61
    Archived
    Total Posts
    ... and it's hardly our fault that all the pop you love is amerian. IOW get a life.

I know I'm twenty-five percent Danish. I'm disappointed that the best they could do when they immigrated was become Mormons. What's that all about? I'm thinking its about Denmark not being a very comfortable place to live. I say that because more than a sixth of all Danes in the last quarter of the nineteenth century and first quarter of the twentieth century immigrated to the US.

Talk about stubborn. Thirty thousand immigrants still maintain Danish as primary language here in the US. that in a world where the greatest number of people speaking a language are those speaking American (er, english?).

Yeah, I've already said this, but the greatest political leader in modern history is definitely not one of the top four on the list. Rather it's probably someone like Winston Churchill, Teddy Roosevelt, Franklin Roosevelt, Disraeli, or Ghandi.
    Last edited by fromderinside; 10-17-2019 at 11:07 PM.