Page 10 of 64 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Agrees Fourth Wave Feminism is Toxic Femininity And Should Be Abolished?

1. Top | #91
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Half-Life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hurtinbuckaroo View Post

Only an incel could think an experienced woman is a "leftover".
    Because, like the old joke, the sex is like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.
    Or in your case, a cocktail frank.

2. Top | #92
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts

Only an incel could think an experienced woman is a "leftover".
    Because, like the old joke, the sex is like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.
    That is not funny. I can assure you I don't have a "cocktail frank" but you must learn that a small penis is a disability. It's no different than making fun of a guy in a wheelchair. Would you do that?

This is part of the toxicity of society. Short men can be made fun of by women though it's no fault of the man he's short. "Small penis" is a joke as well and can be used to make fun of people even though it's no fault of the man he has a small one.

It really is no different from making fun of a person born blind or disabled.

3. Top | #93
    Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts

That is not funny. I can assure you I don't have a "cocktail frank" but you must learn that a small penis is a disability. It's no different than making fun of a guy in a wheelchair. Would you do that?

This is part of the toxicity of society. Short men can be made fun of by women though it's no fault of the man he's short. "Small penis" is a joke as well and can be used to make fun of people even though it's no fault of the man he has a small one.

Says the guy making fun of women’s vaginas.

4. Top | #94
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarhyn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Metaphor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarhyn View Post

No. It really isn't unreasonable at all to understand that masturbation is better than sex. Because generally, it is.

The difference is, sometimes it's not just sex, in the same reason that a shitty roller coaster can still be fun when you ride it with a friend. It isn't the experience itself that makes it "good". It is the company and the sharing of it. The problem is that incels just want pussy. They clearly neither respect nor want anything to do with women outside that one part. They wish for mere sex. And fuck you, because masturbation is way better than the sex part of sex (or maybe you just are really shitty at masturbating? If so, I pity you!)

As for your bullshit, think for maybe two seconds about how someone else would hear that, or decode it. But I suspect you can't because so far, you have shown a remarkable lack of empathy or perspective.
    It would be to derail this further to talk about it, but it is you with almost no empathy or perspective. The package of sex with another person is much better than solo masturbation, even if some of the physical pleasure of sex can be recreated with masturbation.

When you jerk off you fantasise about having sex. When you are having sex you don't fantasise about jerking off.
    Jokes on you there bud. You don't know the first thing about what I fantasize about when I jerk off.
    And that’s enough Internet for today.

5. Top | #95
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Toni View Post

It was actually a joke from one of the very early episodes of Family Guy, written by uber leftist Seth McFarlene. I suppose he doesn't understand vaginas since he wrote the joke making fun of a prostitute in the episode.

Take it up with Seth, then. I'm just the messenger.

6. Top | #96
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    It's no different than making fun of a guy in a wheelchair. Would you do that?
    Maybe if he was a complete dick.

7. Top | #97
    Member ***
    Archived
    Total Posts

didn't you make fun of a famous physicist in a wheelchair?
    Seems to ke you did,,,,
    i will hazve to remember this when you make fun of people who are not comfortable in their own bodies, you self-important little hypocrite.
    no, it's different.
    In real relationships, the other person won't know the size of your psnis until after they decide to sleep with you. I would guess you offend them well before that, and it's convenient to blame your dick instead of your mouth.
    Plus, real women do not use dick size as the only criteria for judging a partner in bed. Hey, you said you had sex before. Did you ever have sex with the same woman two times?

8. Top | #98
    Member ***
    Archived
    Total Posts

It was actually a joke from one of the very early episodes of Family Guy, written by uber leftist Seth McFarlene. I suppose he doesn't understand vaginas since he wrote the joke making fun of a prostitute in the episode.

Take it up with Seth, then. I'm just the messenger.
    actually, you used the 'joke' to justify your previous comments about female vaginas, so, no, you are not 'the messenger.'

9. Top | #99
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts

Small penis is only an insult to people who are insecure about it. I know of at least one Twitter feed I visit regularly because he's got a micropeen, owns it, and it's sexy as fuck.

I would never make fun of someone for having a micropenis. On the other hand I would definitely mock someone for being so insecure about it that they feel they have to "compensate".

10. Top | #100
    Loony Running The Asylum ZiprHead's Avatar
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ZiprHead View Post

Now now. American conservatives aren't all against sex.

At first, Horsley laughed and said, "Just because it's printed in the media, people jump to believe it."

"Is it true?" Colmes asked.

"Hey, Alan, if you want to accuse me of having sex when I was a fool, I did everything that crossed my mind that looked like I..."

AC: "You had sex with animals?"

NH: "Absolutely. I was a fool. When you grow up on a farm in Georgia, your first girlfriend is a mule."

AC: "I'm not so sure that that is so."

NH: "You didn't grow up on a farm in Georgia, did you?"

AC: "Are you suggesting that everybody who grows up on a farm in Georgia has a mule as a girlfriend?"

NH: It has historically been the case. You people are so far removed from the reality... Welcome to domestic life on the farm..."

I understand the intended humor of the above but the bigotry against the south and rural America is as ugly as it is unwarranted and unacceptable.
    Sorry, I was trying to be bigoted towards conservatives. Neal Horsley was apparently bigoted towards Georgians.
    ITMFA

When conservatives realize they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will abandon democracy.

You submit to tyranny when you renounce truth. - Timothy Snyder