Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 634

Thread: Who Agrees Fourth Wave Feminism is Toxic Femininity And Should Be Abolished?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Top | #1
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    1,890
    Archived
    1,250
    Total Posts
    3,140
    Rep Power
    0

    Who Agrees Fourth Wave Feminism is Toxic Femininity And Should Be Abolished?

    Fourth Wave Feminism is causing men to be scared to death to come on to a woman for fear they will scream, "Rape!"
    It's become such a problem that MGTOW (Men Going Their Own Way) is becoming very popular. If you are a straight white male, the feminists think you are a disease to humanity. Yet, Muslim men who force women to cover up from head to toe are praised by the feminists as Islam is openly embraced by the third wave feminists. Anyone find this ironic? We know one thing Islam has in common with feminists is hatred of white men, so maybe that's why they love Islam so much.

    This is why men are getting fed up. The hatred of white men is astounding while the love is Islam is never ending. This makes the men feel worthless for not even doing anything wrong. They can look at a women the wrong way and women can scream how offensive it is. Yet, women can check out men all they want! Imagine a man telling a woman, "Stop looking at me! I'm offended!" The woman would laugh in their face. It's gotten so bad that Marianne Williamson lead an "apology prayer" where she had all white people at the gathering apologize to black people. This is extremely toxic and teaches everyone to be the victim.

    And as I mentioned in another thread:

    Incel is meant to insult a group of men who have difficulties finding women. The incel insult is mostly used by feminists or people who agree with the feminists. This is just as insulting to men as the "spinster" label was to women in the early days of women's suffrage. People called these early feminists "losers who couldn't find a man" and now we've come full circle and women are doing the same insults to men.

    Anyone else find this disgusting?

    Here is a video that perfectly sums up fourth wave feminism and what the message is actually sending to white men:


    (View video on YouTube)

  2. Top | #2
    Elder Contributor Keith&Co.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Far Western Mass
    Posts
    16,759
    Archived
    24,500
    Total Posts
    41,259
    Rep Power
    75
    What?
    If it's an insult why do so many incels name their forums with 'incel,' or self-identify with their 'cel' reason, like manletcel, currycel, soycel, wagecel, volcel... are they just so stupid they don't know it's an insult?

  3. Top | #3
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    1,890
    Archived
    1,250
    Total Posts
    3,140
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith&Co. View Post
    What?
    If it's an insult why do so many incels name their forums with 'incel,' or self-identify with their 'cel' reason, like manletcel, currycel, soycel, wagecel, volcel... are they just so stupid they don't know it's an insult?
    I suppose it wold be an insult if you call them that and you are not part of the group, sort of like the N word for blacks and the F word for gays. But, this is a minor point.

    You are right that there are people who are incels. However, the media has made the term into meaning, "misogynist white male who disagrees with feminism and the SJW's." Incels can be any race. Just because one disagrees with feminism doesn't make someone a misogynist. They do not hate women. They have been rejected by women so much that they have given up hope of ever finding one. The media distorts the real meaning and makes it out to be an epidemic of epic proportions, which is certainly not true. Men who are deemed worthless by women by virtue of being white can have a devastating effect over male/female relations. When American women have the highest standards of living out of any country in the world, there is no reason to be complaining like a psychopath anymore. Other countries need their voices, not America. If we didn't value women in this country, we wouldn't give them lighter prison sentences than men and disallow them from being drafted into war. "Male privilege" indeed.

    Muslims countries kill women for not wearing the hijab. American women scream about "manspreading" on public transit. "We are oppressed because men spread their legs out onto 2 seats! But we can take up as much space as we want with our huge purses that weigh 10 pounds!"

  4. Top | #4
    Elder Contributor Keith&Co.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Far Western Mass
    Posts
    16,759
    Archived
    24,500
    Total Posts
    41,259
    Rep Power
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by Half-Life View Post
    You are right that there are people who are incels. However, the media has made the term into meaning, "misogynist white male who disagrees with feminism and the SJW's."
    Actually, it's the people posting as incels that have made sure they are seen as misogynistic. Like that other post of yours, where you described women as a commodity.
    And as a group, they pretty much blame all women and most of society for their status. Everything wrong with their lives is the fault of someone else, never their own bile-fueled rhetoric or misogyny.
    So diagreeing with feminism doesn't begin to cover the incel vommunity.
    Incels can be any race. Just because one disagrees with feminism doesn't make someone a misogynist.
    The manner in which they disagree with the idea thast women are people, too, however, does make them misogynists.
    The reference to women as foids, as holes, and the general desire to treat them as a vagina delivery service...
    They do not hate women.
    Dream on. Anyone posting a 'women are nit tgst had' thread on incel sites is hounded out by the True incels as a lying beta cuck.
    They have been rejected by women so much that they have given up hope of ever finding one. The media distorts the real meaning and makes it out to be an epidemic of epic proportions, which is certainly not true.
    Epidemic? Haven't seen that in the media.
    But they champion mass-shooters and insist rapists have done nothing wrong, so however many of them there are, they need to be identified before thry ho ER.
    Men who are deemed worthless by women by virtue of being white can have a devastating effect over male/female relations.
    Ah. Back to that whine, are we?
    When American women have the highest standards of living out of any country in the world, there is no reason to be complaining like a psychopath anymore.
    um, just because YOU have a high opinion of someone else's life, that is not evidence THEY are or should be satisfied.
    Nor that complaints = psycopathic screaming.

    That just means you dont want to hear their POV.
    Other countries need their voices, not America. If we didn't value women in this country, we wouldn't give them lighter prison sentences than men and disallow them from being drafted into war. "Male privilege" indeed.
    yeah, see, framing their complaints into your standards and lies is not helping sell the idea you respect women.
    Muslims countries kill women for not wearing the hijab. American women scream about "manspreading" on public transit.
    Sweetie, i respect you, but shut up about things if they are not as bad as some other country.
    Because i hate feminism.
    "We are oppressed because men spread their legs out onto 2 seats! But we can take up as much space as we want with our huge purses that weigh 10 pounds!"
    Cite? Anyone saying this?
    Any WOMAN saying this?

  5. Top | #5
    Content Thief Elixir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Mountains
    Posts
    11,075
    Archived
    707
    Total Posts
    11,782
    Rep Power
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith&Co. View Post
    "We are oppressed because men spread their legs out onto 2 seats! But we can take up as much space as we want with our huge purses that weigh 10 pounds!"
    Cite? Anyone saying this?
    Any WOMAN saying this?
    Well ... there's Haffy...

  6. Top | #6
    Contributor
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    8,410
    Archived
    17,741
    Total Posts
    26,151
    Rep Power
    69
    Radical Muslims are oppressing men under sharia law, getting them to become suicide bombers by threatening their families and lying to them to use as fodder in religious wars. But white male masculinist activists are complaining about women and their purses, who women choose to look at sexually, and their free speech. White male masculinists are so white privileged they have nothing better to do than complain about nonsense like what a politican says about ring girls or school uniform policies. These spoiled brats grow up to be like Rand Paul, complaining in the Congressional record about Toilets flushing. This white male victimhood culture needs to stop. Gazillions of people are not free in this world and so many are dying for unjust reasons. Grow up, be tough, stop getting outrage-triggered by identity politics news stories in the West. The world is bigger than you and your victimhood culture. Get a sense of perspective and real priorities for the planet.

  7. Top | #7
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,588
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith&Co. View Post
    "We are oppressed because men spread their legs out onto 2 seats! But we can take up as much space as we want with our huge purses that weigh 10 pounds!"
    Cite? Anyone saying this?
    Any WOMAN saying this?
    Well ... there's Haffy...
    And these annoyed passengers:


    (View video on YouTube)

  8. Top | #8
    Veteran Member Cheerful Charlie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    4,943
    Archived
    3,884
    Total Posts
    8,827
    Rep Power
    57
    I am far more upset with GOP attacks on women's health issues and things that directly impact women negatively because right wing.

    Women seem to agree. Pew tells us today's women voters give Trump (and thus the GOP) a 31% approval rating. This is why Trump's approval ratings hover in the very low 40% range. This is why Trump is going to lose big in 2020. This is why we had the big blue wave of 2018. Getting wobble assed about them bad ol' feminists is pretty much a silly waste of time.

    Worse yet, Trump and the GOP have not only lost Democratic women, they have lost the Independent women voters. And even Republican women voters give Trump approximately 75% approval rating.

    Are we having fun yet? See you the day after election day, 2020.
    Cheerful Charlie

  9. Top | #9
    Elder Contributor
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    15,143
    Archived
    41,943
    Total Posts
    57,086
    Rep Power
    74
    The notion of abolishing an idea is authoritarian delusion.

    The notion that disagreement with the complaints of white men is necessarily racist is idiotic.

  10. Top | #10
    Elder Contributor
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Located 100 miles east of A in America
    Posts
    24,165
    Archived
    42,473
    Total Posts
    66,638
    Rep Power
    100
    I’ll join this million strawman march.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •