Page 17 of 64 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Agrees Fourth Wave Feminism is Toxic Femininity And Should Be Abolished?

1. Top | #161
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhea View Post
    Edited to add - this doesn’t even make sense. Why would she “wish she didn’t waste her 20s sleeping around,” if the 30yo guys are so boring? Wouldn’t she be glad she did while she could? This is nonsense.
    Because the female mind (on average) makes no sense. Its not that they are dumb, but it is evolutionary programming.

And yes. Half Life and Derec are correct. They may not describe you. But they do describe the majority of female behavior.

And before you attack me for being an incel....I've been married about 40 years. My kids are in their 30's now.

2. Top | #162
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RVonse View Post
    Edited to add - this doesn’t even make sense. Why would she “wish she didn’t waste her 20s sleeping around,” if the 30yo guys are so boring? Wouldn’t she be glad she did while she could? This is nonsense.
    Because the female mind (on average) makes no sense. Its not that they are dumb, but it is evolutionary programming.

And yes. Half Life and Derec are correct. They may not describe you. But they do describe the majority of female behavior.
    It may make no sense to the sort of person that lacks the intelligence and empathy to understand it, I suppose, the same way "evolution makes no sense" when you are a 18 year old YEC.

That isn't a problem with women, it's a problem with the idiots too fucking stupid to understand them.

3. Top | #163
    Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts

And before you attack me for being an incel....I've been married about 40 years. My kids are in their 30's now.
    The ‘female mind???’

My sympathies to your wife, if indeed, she exists.

4. Top | #164
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarhyn View Post

It may make no sense to the sort of person that lacks the intelligence and empathy to understand it, I suppose, the same way "evolution makes no sense" when you are a 18 year old YEC.

That isn't a problem with women, it's a problem with the idiots too fucking stupid to understand them.
    Seconded.

The idea that a "woman's mind makes no sense" is beyond idiotic. Saying "on average" doesn't help.
    If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to a library. - Frank Zappa

5. Top | #165
    Elder Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts

You do realize that such posts about women from men provide evidence that the male mind makes no sense.

6. Top | #166
    Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    So far, the arguments in favor of abolishing feminism:
    1. A self-absorbed woman on a train once refused to remove her purse;
    2. Derec's poor relationship history;
    3. Woman's mind makes no sense.

This thread is turning out to be better than the last one that got closed.

Keep on truckin'.

7. Top | #167
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Don2 (Don1 Revised) View Post
    A self-absorbed woman on a train once refused to remove her purse;
    No, no, THAT was part of the argument that women should stop screeching about manspreading because women, too.
    Also, they should be in Muslim countries, fighting Islamic treatments of womens.

I do recall that right after the Shah fell, and Khomeni's regime was making sweeping, conservative reforms, some feminists did travel to Iran for just that purpose, telling them to stop being dicks to people without dicks. IIRC, they got deported.

8. Top | #168
    Super Moderator
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Toni View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Derec View Post
    I understand the intended humor of the above but the bigotry against the south and rural America is as ugly as it is unwarranted and unacceptable.
    And the worst thing is that had somebody made the same joke about Muslims, he'd probably be downvoted by Zipr for "islamophobia".

Brother makes a good point.
    I'm sorry that I don't get the point of the sentence following your meme. Are you saying that women must die if they are tainted by a man releasing his 'lust?'
    I think he's pointing out the insanity of the position. The guy was the one in complete control of the situation, but he is not to be punished for his actions. The animal that did nothing wrong gets the death penalty, though. I don't see how it's talking about women at all.

9. Top | #169
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Loren Pechtel View Post

I'm sorry that I don't get the point of the sentence following your meme. Are you saying that women must die if they are tainted by a man releasing his 'lust?'
    I think he's pointing out the insanity of the position. The guy was the one in complete control of the situation, but he is not to be punished for his actions. The animal that did nothing wrong gets the death penalty, though. I don't see how it's talking about women at all.
    It's saying taking a load from a guy makes someone/thing impure. That getting a penis in you makes you 'tainted'.

If it taints an animal it taints a person. Or something. At least that's how I would see that.

10. Top | #170
    Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Loren Pechtel View Post

By extension. If there is no woman, then there is no true lost or sexual sin and the animal becomes tainted. A lot of people equate women with sheep or or cows or pigs. Not good people but:
    some people.