Page 13 of 64 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Agrees Fourth Wave Feminism is Toxic Femininity And Should Be Abolished?

1. Top | #121
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Derec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarhyn View Post
    Small penis is only an insult to people who are insecure about it. I know of at least one Twitter feed I visit regularly because he's got a micropeen, owns it, and it's sexy as fuck.
    You find micropenses sexy? Why?
    And by the way, to stay on that theme, I've always found this scene hilarious.

I would never make fun of someone for having a micropenis. On the other hand I would definitely mock someone for being so insecure about it that they feel they have to "compensate".
    So you would insinuate somebody has a small penis because they may own a big truck/sports car or an assault-style rifle?
    Dunno why I find micropenis to be sexy. And it isn't the micropenis itself. It is the confidence and the positive body image I find sexy more than anything.

As to people that feel the need to own a dangerous weapon or irresponsible vehicle in order to feel like a man? Yeah, no need to insinuate there.

2. Top | #122
    Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Toni View Post
    I understand the intended humor of the above but the bigotry against the south and rural America is as ugly as it is unwarranted and unacceptable.
    And the worst thing is that had somebody made the same joke about Muslims, he'd probably be downvoted by Zipr for "islamophobia".

Brother makes a good point.
    I'm sorry that I don't get the point of the sentence following your meme. Are you saying that women must die if they are tainted by a man releasing his 'lust?'

3. Top | #123
    Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hurtinbuckaroo View Post
    Only an incel could think an experienced woman is a "leftover".
    It's not, at least to me, that they are "leftovers" but that they ignored me while I was younger and biologically in my sexual prime. Why should I give them time of day now when they didn't do that before? Turnabout is fair play.
    But there are always hookers, so it's all good man.
    I'm sure that millions of women are pining away because you choose not to bequeath them your lust.

Give us all a break, Derec. Lots and I mean LOTS of adolescents do not find romance or sex in their youth and a LOT of the time it's because they don't recognize when someone else is interested or when they have standards or are too shy to participate or are uncomfortable with the idea of romance or sex or are gay or lesbian or not sure and aren't willing to find out. Not many of it turn it into a vendetta and a blame game the way that you have. It hurts to be rejected. Ain't nobody on this board and damn few in this world who don't understand that pain. Most of us don't blame others and certainly not an entire gender for it. Because we're not 2 years old.

4. Top | #124
    Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    So you would insinuate somebody has a small penis because they may own a big truck/sports car or an assault-style rifle?
    I definitely sometimes infer that, yes. Or that they have zero knowledge of how to use their penis, whatever size it is. Or are otherwise extremely insecure.

5. Top | #125
    Loony Running The Asylum ZiprHead's Avatar
    Archived
    Total Posts
    And the worst thing is that had somebody made the same joke about Muslims, he'd probably be downvoted by Zipr for "islamophobia".
    I don't think I've ever down-voted or neg-repped anyone.
    ITMFA

When conservatives realize they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will abandon democracy.

You submit to tyranny when you renounce truth. - Timothy Snyder

6. Top | #126
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ZiprHead View Post
    I don't think I've ever down-voted or neg-repped anyone.
    I think he's confusing you with me.

7. Top | #127
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    A lot of this conflict would go away if incels would just have sex with each other.

8. Top | #128
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hurtinbuckaroo View Post
    A lot of this conflict would go away if incels would just have sex with each other.
    They do spend a LOT of time talking about how special 'Chad's' rod of lordly might is, and how gross Stacey's garden of earthly delights becomes. You'd think the solution would be obvious

9. Top | #129
    Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by SimpleDon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by abaddon View Post
    I could understand describing a quadriplegic person as involuntarily celibate. It's hard to imagine how it's involuntary if there isn't an extremely debilitating handicap. If you make choices in your life that make "hooking up" very difficult, then make other choices.

If there's a mental issue that makes relating with women difficult, then own it as YOUR problem and do something to cure it. Feeling you're too fucked up to meet any woman's standard isn't the woman's problem.
    As possibly the only quadriplegic on this board, I can definitely say that I have much success charming women and much need to do it. I depend entirely on women. Many men in my position give up on life. It is important for me to make my caregivers realize that I haven't given up, that I am still trying to minimize any decline, that I still enjoy life and feel that I still have a lot to live for.

In my experience, women are looking for a man who is self-confident but not full of himself, who listens, who is an adult, and who has a sense of humor. These are things that can be learned. And even if you are caught out being insensitive you at least get points for trying.
    I had not realized you were quadriplegic, Don.

I bolded the part that is responsible for the longevity and indeed, the genesis of my marriage, along with a great deal of mutual patience. We married quite young but I had already learned my lesson re: self obsessed assholes who couldn't laugh at themselves. No thank you.

10. Top | #130
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith&Co. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Half-Life View Post
    Stuff like that is the toxic nature of women.
    And this is why people label you as misogynistic. Pick a few anecdotes and use that to define the whole gender.
    Keith, that is exactly what feminists do to men. But, when we men point out the toxic nature of women, we are labeled misogynists? Then I guess the feminists are misandrists.

Fair is fair, Keith.