Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Was this sexual assault? What's the appropriate response?

1. Top | #11
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Half-Life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patooka View Post
    1) Not sure if Half-life can ever cite a source or make a post without the word "if"

2) I am certain sexual harassment occurs towards men as well. Here is the most publicised example. It involves a bleck guy, so I apologize to snowflakes who are so easily triggered by such stories.

3) To somehow argue that there is an equal fucking footing here is so fucking repugnant I have no desire to have a conversation with such fuckwits. Apparentley women and men suffer the same amount of sexual harassment.

Best of luck.
    I have long said that men can be victims of sexual assault. But, for the most part it's played for laughs.
    "Don't drop the soap!" hahahaha

But, I will also tell you that, most likely, Mr. Crews did not find the female assaulter all that attractive either. Had his dream girl done that, he would've loved it.

Does this mean attractive people are incapable of harassment? Of course not. Not everyone finds the same people attractive, but that is why I added the qualifier, "if he/she finds them attractive."
    Okay benji.

2. Top | #12
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    1) Not sure if Half-life can ever cite a source or make a post without the word "if"

2) I am certain sexual harassment occurs towards men as well. Here is the most publicised example. It involves a bleck guy, so I apologize to snowflakes who are so easily triggered by such stories.

3) To somehow argue that there is an equal fucking footing here is so fucking repugnant I have no desire to have a conversation with such fuckwits. Apparentley women and men suffer the same amount of sexual harassment.

Best of luck.
    I have long said that men can be victims of sexual assault. But, for the most part it's played for laughs.
    "Don't drop the soap!" hahahaha

But, I will also tell you that, most likely, Mr. Crews did not find the female assaulter all that attractive either. Had his dream girl done that, he would've loved it.

Does this mean attractive people are incapable of harassment? Of course not. Not everyone finds the same people attractive, but that is why I added the qualifier, "if he/she finds them attractive."
    Okay benji.
    You can do the test yourself. A lot of women think Brad Pitt and George clooney are the standards for male handsomeness. Some will disagree but for the ones who agree with this, how many of them would scream if Pitt or Clooney did this same thing to them and came by and touched their waist? A lot of them probably wouldn't be able to contain themselves!

3. Top | #13
    Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts

Okay benji.
    You can do the test yourself. A lot of women think Brad Pitt and George clooney are the standards for male handsomeness. Some will disagree but for the ones who agree with this, how many of them would scream if Pitt or Clooney did this same thing to them and came by and touched their waist? A lot of them probably wouldn't be able to contain themselves!
    A lot of men would be thrilled if Margo Robie or Jennifer Lawrence touched them on the waist (or anywhere) but not all would. Some would find it creepy and inappropriate and some would find it frightening and/or repulsive, depending on the circumstances.

Even more, probably most, would find it creepy, inappropriate and frightening and/or repulsive if I did it.

What a lot of incels do not realize is that some very handsome men can also sexually assault women or rape them. Rape is not an action of last resort for men who feel they are too unattractive to get women or a woman. It's an act of aggression and violence to gain sexual contact which the man feels entitled to. This applies equally to women who assault other people.

4. Top | #14
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Toni View Post

Okay benji.
    A lot of men would be thrilled if Margo Robie or Jennifer Lawrence touched them on the waist (or anywhere) but not all would. Some would find it creepy and inappropriate and some would find it frightening and/or repulsive, depending on the circumstances.

Even more, probably most, would find it creepy, inappropriate and frightening and/or repulsive if I did it.

What a lot of incels do not realize is that some very handsome men can also sexually assault women or rape them. Rape is not an action of last resort for men who feel they are too unattractive to get women or a woman. It's an act of aggression and violence to gain sexual contact which the man feels entitled to. This applies equally to women who assault other people.
    That's why I said, "if you find them attractive!" This is the most important thing!

5. Top | #15
    Elder Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts

That's why I said, "if you find them attractive!" This is the most important thing!
    Not for everyone. I would find it creepy if either Ms Lopez or Ms Robbie touched me without my permission, and they are both attractive,

6. Top | #16
    Veteran Member
    Not sexual assault but it’s a red flag for something. He needs watching for sure.

7. Top | #17
    Archived
    Total Posts
    I said the same thing about Crews and the woman. No sexism here.
    just the tired incel stereoytypes about how women decide if it's rape or flirting....

8. Top | #18
    Loony Running The Asylum ZiprHead's Avatar
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by laughing dog View Post

Not for everyone. I would find it creepy if either Ms Lopez or Ms Robbie touched me without my permission, and they are both attractive,
    Wasn't Katy Perry in hot water recently for inappropriate touching of men?
    ITMFA

When conservatives realize they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will abandon democracy.

You submit to tyranny when you renounce truth. - Timothy Snyder

9. Top | #19
    Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts

Nope.Very physically attractive guys can be rapist., Their victims may even have found them physically attractive. One can be attracted to someone yet decide for any number of reasons or no reason at all that you are not interested in any kind of physical or sexual contact with them. When the other person forces or attempts to force sexual contact or rape, that's attemped assault or attempted rape or actually rape or assault, depending on how successful the attacker was. Good looks and being captain of any team or rich or charming do not make it less sexual assault or rape.

10. Top | #20
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts

You also said "a lot"
    You also were too scared/cowardly/intellectually dishonest....basically to fucking gutless to back up any of your assertions with facts.

Yet again.