Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Barr is Investigating The Russian Interference Investigators

1. Top | #1
    Archived
    Total Posts

Barr is Investigating The Russian Interference Investigators

William Barr has now opened up an investigation, a criminal investigation against the investigators of the Russian interference with the 2016 investigations. Trump and company has now moved beyond mere name calling and is going to take this to a whole new level.

Yow! This is insanity on steroids. This is breaking news I am hearing from Rachel Maddow. The New York Times is breaking this story.
    Cheerful Charlie

2. Top | #2
    Loony Running The Asylum ZiprHead's Avatar
    Archived
    Total Posts
    The subject of Rachel Maddow's show tonight.
    When conservatives realize they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will abandon democracy.

3. Top | #3
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Yes, I watched Rachel with my jaw on the floor. This whole thing is utterly insane. I suspect that tomorrow we will see fireworks from the Democrats in Congress and across America, many people are going to be just flabbergasted at the partisan stupidity of Trump, Barr and the GOP. The MSM is just now releasing their reports to everyone. I wonder how long it will take to start impeachment proceedings against William Barr.

This story is going to be sucking all the oxygen out of the room as far as media goes for weeks on end.
    Cheerful Charlie

4. Top | #4
    Archived
    Total Posts
    17 US intelligence agencies: "It was Russia."

The White House: "It wasn't. It was Ukraine."

US intelligence agencies: "No, seriously, here's all our evidence."

The White House: "You're all part of a deep state conspiracy!!!"

5. Top | #5
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheerful Charlie View Post
    William Barr has now opened up an investigation, a criminal investigation against the investigators of the Russian interference with the 2016 investigations. Trump and company has now moved beyond mere name calling and is going to take this to a whole new level.

Yow! This is insanity on steroids. This is breaking news I am hearing from Rachel Maddow. The New York Times is breaking this story.
    Some people actually broke the law. Whether or not they get convicted is another matter, but several will be charged with crimes as I understand so far.

Whether or not you like Trump or not should actually have nothing to do with this. The justice department, FBI, CIA, etc can not be corrupt and/above the law and just try to get rid of a POTUS because they don't like him. Because sooner or later.....even you will realize I hope..... that a future POTUS might be someone you actually like that these guys don't. Democracy simply will not survive if there is not at least an appearance of a rule of law and a lot of people on the other side think that many laws were broken.

This thing needs to play itself out if for no other reason so the other side is satisfied no rules were broken.

6. Top | #6
    Archived
    Total Posts
    For two years it was let Mueller finish his investigation. So, let Dunham finish.

7. Top | #7
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Desperation. Hoping the words "criminal investigation" gets some mojo workin'. Barr hasn't much reputation left, so, in for a penny, in for a pound...

8. Top | #8
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trausti View Post
    For two years it was let Mueller finish his investigation. So, let Dunham finish.
    One of those investigations had bipartisan support. The other is petty partisan hackery. I know you conservatives believe them to be one and the same, but they are spelled differently for a reason.

9. Top | #9
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Patooka View Post
    One of those investigations had bipartisan support. The other is petty partisan hackery. I know you conservatives believe them to be one and the same, but they are spelled differently for a reason.
    Yeah, ya gotta wonder why the Dems are so fearful of uncovering the Russia collusion hoax origins. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

10. Top | #10
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Patooka View Post
    Yeah, ya gotta wonder why the Dems are so fearful of uncovering the Russia collusion hoax origins. Light is the best disinfectant.
    There is zero chance that this investigation by Barr will net as many confessions and convictions as the Mueller Report. It's adorable you think otherwise.