Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 90

Thread: Barr is Investigating The Russian Interference Investigators

  1. Top | #1
    Contributor Cheerful Charlie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    5,490
    Archived
    3,884
    Total Posts
    9,374
    Rep Power
    62

    Barr is Investigating The Russian Interference Investigators

    William Barr has now opened up an investigation, a criminal investigation against the investigators of the Russian interference with the 2016 investigations. Trump and company has now moved beyond mere name calling and is going to take this to a whole new level.

    Yow! This is insanity on steroids. This is breaking news I am hearing from Rachel Maddow. The New York Times is breaking this story.
    Cheerful Charlie

  2. Top | #2
    Loony Running The Asylum ZiprHead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Do you like my pretty crown?
    Posts
    19,687
    Archived
    3,034
    Total Posts
    22,721
    Rep Power
    97
    The subject of Rachel Maddow's show tonight.
    When conservatives realize they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will abandon democracy.

  3. Top | #3
    Contributor Cheerful Charlie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    5,490
    Archived
    3,884
    Total Posts
    9,374
    Rep Power
    62
    Yes, I watched Rachel with my jaw on the floor. This whole thing is utterly insane. I suspect that tomorrow we will see fireworks from the Democrats in Congress and across America, many people are going to be just flabbergasted at the partisan stupidity of Trump, Barr and the GOP. The MSM is just now releasing their reports to everyone. I wonder how long it will take to start impeachment proceedings against William Barr.

    This story is going to be sucking all the oxygen out of the room as far as media goes for weeks on end.
    Cheerful Charlie

  4. Top | #4
    Veteran Member Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    'Merica
    Posts
    4,871
    Archived
    2,675
    Total Posts
    7,546
    Rep Power
    43
    17 US intelligence agencies: "It was Russia."

    The White House: "It wasn't. It was Ukraine."

    US intelligence agencies: "No, seriously, here's all our evidence."

    The White House: "You're all part of a deep state conspiracy!!!"

  5. Top | #5
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,679
    Archived
    3,672
    Total Posts
    5,351
    Rep Power
    57
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheerful Charlie View Post
    William Barr has now opened up an investigation, a criminal investigation against the investigators of the Russian interference with the 2016 investigations. Trump and company has now moved beyond mere name calling and is going to take this to a whole new level.

    Yow! This is insanity on steroids. This is breaking news I am hearing from Rachel Maddow. The New York Times is breaking this story.
    Some people actually broke the law. Whether or not they get convicted is another matter, but several will be charged with crimes as I understand so far.

    Whether or not you like Trump or not should actually have nothing to do with this. The justice department, FBI, CIA, etc can not be corrupt and/above the law and just try to get rid of a POTUS because they don't like him. Because sooner or later.....even you will realize I hope..... that a future POTUS might be someone you actually like that these guys don't. Democracy simply will not survive if there is not at least an appearance of a rule of law and a lot of people on the other side think that many laws were broken.

    This thing needs to play itself out if for no other reason so the other side is satisfied no rules were broken.

  6. Top | #6
    Contributor Trausti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northwest
    Posts
    6,795
    Archived
    372
    Total Posts
    7,167
    Rep Power
    63
    For two years it was let Mueller finish his investigation. So, let Dunham finish.

  7. Top | #7
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Bronx, NY
    Posts
    4,325
    Archived
    945
    Total Posts
    5,270
    Rep Power
    39
    Desperation. Hoping the words "criminal investigation" gets some mojo workin'. Barr hasn't much reputation left, so, in for a penny, in for a pound...

  8. Top | #8
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,001
    Archived
    229
    Total Posts
    3,230
    Rep Power
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by Trausti View Post
    For two years it was let Mueller finish his investigation. So, let Dunham finish.
    One of those investigations had bipartisan support. The other is petty partisan hackery. I know you conservatives believe them to be one and the same, but they are spelled differently for a reason.

  9. Top | #9
    Contributor Trausti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northwest
    Posts
    6,795
    Archived
    372
    Total Posts
    7,167
    Rep Power
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by Patooka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Trausti View Post
    For two years it was let Mueller finish his investigation. So, let Dunham finish.
    One of those investigations had bipartisan support. The other is petty partisan hackery. I know you conservatives believe them to be one and the same, but they are spelled differently for a reason.
    Yeah, ya gotta wonder why the Dems are so fearful of uncovering the Russia collusion hoax origins. Sunlight is the best disinfectant.

  10. Top | #10
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,001
    Archived
    229
    Total Posts
    3,230
    Rep Power
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by Trausti View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patooka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Trausti View Post
    For two years it was let Mueller finish his investigation. So, let Dunham finish.
    One of those investigations had bipartisan support. The other is petty partisan hackery. I know you conservatives believe them to be one and the same, but they are spelled differently for a reason.
    Yeah, ya gotta wonder why the Dems are so fearful of uncovering the Russia collusion hoax origins. Light is the best disinfectant.
    There is zero chance that this investigation by Barr will net as many confessions and convictions as the Mueller Report. It's adorable you think otherwise.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •