Page 1 of 23 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Neo-Nazi Blows His Top

1. Top | #1

2. Top | #2
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Ah, the "dapper white nationalist" who just wanted "peaceful ethnic cleansing"...

I don't know why anyone bothered giving the piece of trash such glowing interviews, when it was always clear that he was going to blow up sooner or later. The only question is "What's his fellow scumbag Milo doing by releasing this?"

3. Top | #3
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Mumbles View Post
    Ah, the "dapper white nationalist" who just wanted "peaceful ethnic cleansing"...

I don't know why anyone bothered giving the piece of trash such glowing interviews, when it was always clear that he was going to blow up sooner or later. The only question is "What's his fellow scumbag Milo doing by releasing this?"
    The answer is likely "trying to get an 'im not a Nazi because I did this symbolic thing' card into his deck."

It's sort of like "I have black friends", a lined up non-sequitur to hand-wave away the inappropriateness of current behavior.

4. Top | #4
    Elder Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarhyn View Post

The answer is likely "trying to get an 'im not a Nazi because I did this symbolic thing' card into his deck."

It's sort of like "I have black friends", a lined up non-sequitur to hand-wave away the inappropriateness of current behavior.
    Yeah, merely PR points. See, I'm not just an online troll.

5. Top | #5
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Higgins View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarhyn View Post

Yeah, merely PR points. See, I'm not just an online troll.
    Or in other words virtue signaling. Though I doubt any of "the usual suspects" who generally use that term to smear people who actually spend their lives fighting for the right thing will go so far as to accept it's use, even though here, the person doing it has a track record of opposite behavior.

Even so, I'm willing to believe, in an absence of continued bad behavior, that perhaps Milo is turning a new leaf. Time will tell.

6. Top | #6
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Why the guy in the audio was so mad?

7. Top | #7
    Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts

He became the figurehead of the white nationalists. That alone makes him interesting / dangerous. That will get him interviews when white nationalism is made the subject du jour.

8. Top | #8
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Had he been drinking when he delivered this little rant? This should do wonders for his reputation. He's not just a right winged fascist thug. He's a loony.
    Cheerful Charlie

9. Top | #9
    Loony Running The Asylum ZiprHead's Avatar
    Archived
    Total Posts
    So, is it okay to punch him now?
    ITMFA

When conservatives realize they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will abandon democracy.

You submit to tyranny when you renounce truth. - Timothy Snyder

10. Top | #10
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Oh boy, here we go again.

It's perfectly fine for Africa to be majority black without people screaming, "black ethnostate!"
    It's perfectly OK for South Korea and North Korea to be full of Koreans without people saying, "Korean ethnostate!"
    It's OK for Poland to be majority white without people saying, "white ethnostate!"
    It's OK to have black communities in the U.S. without people saying, "the ghetto is a black ethnostate!"
    It's OK for China to be majority Chinese without people saying, "Chinese ethnostate!"
    It's OK for Saudi Arabia to be majority muslim without people saying, "Muslim ethnostate!"

Yet, one guy says he wants a white ethnostate and he gets called a racist. I wonder why all the other races and ethnicities get a pass with no complaints, yet whites get called vile disgusting names.

Strange how people only get triggered and start whining when it's whites saying it.