Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 55 of 55

Thread: November 5 elections: a taste of what's to come?

  1. Top | #51
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Republic of Korea
    Posts
    1,215
    Archived
    1,216
    Total Posts
    2,431
    Rep Power
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by Gun Nut View Post
    I understand you can only speak for yourself...
    You understand that, but he doesn't. He thinks he has a telepathic link to the "leftist" hive mind.
    Last edited by zorq; 11-19-2019 at 12:44 AM.

  2. Top | #52
    Veteran Member jonatha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Kentucky
    Posts
    1,831
    Archived
    3,551
    Total Posts
    5,382
    Rep Power
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by zorq View Post

    You understand that, but he doesn't. He thinks he has a telepathic link to the "leftist" hive mind.
    Well, something seems to have kept him from looking up during a rainstorm and drowning...

  3. Top | #53
    Elder Contributor
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Located 100 miles east of A in America
    Posts
    24,488
    Archived
    42,473
    Total Posts
    66,961
    Rep Power
    100
    Quote Originally Posted by zorq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gun Nut View Post
    I understand you can only speak for yourself...
    You understand that, but he doesn't. He thinks he has a telepathic link to the "leftist" hive mind.
    *redistribute wealth*

  4. Top | #54
    Content Thief Elixir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Mountains
    Posts
    11,394
    Archived
    707
    Total Posts
    12,101
    Rep Power
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by jonatha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zorq View Post

    You understand that, but he doesn't. He thinks he has a telepathic link to the "leftist" hive mind.
    Well, something seems to have kept him from looking up during a rainstorm and drowning...
    Probably just the usual insulated wiring and plastic outer case.

  5. Top | #55
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,813
    Archived
    229
    Total Posts
    2,042
    Rep Power
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonatha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zorq View Post

    You understand that, but he doesn't. He thinks he has a telepathic link to the "leftist" hive mind.
    Well, something seems to have kept him from looking up during a rainstorm and drowning...
    Probably just the usual insulated wiring and plastic outer case.

    He's just doing his programming, kid
    Attached Images Attached Images

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •