Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: White woman gets body slammed outside a Popeyes restaurant after complaining about her bill

1. Top | #61
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Big fucking deal. What does that have to do with a flag of a nation created solely for the purpose of owning blacks? Keep in mind, you are the one defending it. Why?

2. Top | #62
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Patooka View Post
    Big fucking deal. What does that have to do with a flag of a nation created solely for the purpose of owning blacks? Keep in mind, you are the one defending it. Why?
    Because after 240 years, the South has nothing uniquely Southern, apparently, to symbolize their self-worth except for a relic of their favorite treason.

3. Top | #63
    Elder Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Half-Life View Post

The same fucking reason no one uses the swastika to celebrate German pride, genius. Do you really need this to be spelled out for you?
    Is it your opinion that Charlie Daniels is a vile racist scumbag?
    I don’t want to cause a panic but I think I just saw a black guy body slam Don Cherry in front of Popeyes. Something about an argument about whether Brad Park was better than Phil Espisito.

4. Top | #64
    Loony Running The Asylum ZiprHead's Avatar
    Archived
    Total Posts

The same fucking reason no one uses the swastika to celebrate German pride, genius. Do you really need this to be spelled out for you?
    Is it your opinion that Charlie Daniels is a vile racist scumbag?
    He has been known to post mildly racist tweets.
    ITMFA

When conservatives realize they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will abandon democracy.

You submit to tyranny when you renounce truth. - Timothy Snyder

5. Top | #65
    Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gun Nut View Post
    What media is trying to have you believe that "blacks are perfect angels"?
    But more importantly, what is up with the popeye's chicken sandwich that people are treating like Air Jordans in the 1980's?
    Because when there's a beating of blacks-on-whites, the media doesn't say a peep. When there's a beating of whites-on-blacks, the media doesn't hesitate to demonize the whites as "no doubt these whites are vile racist scum."
    I understand that YOU are saying this.. but you said something about what the media is saying... and I am asking where and when... which you didn;t answer.
    And I didn't see anyone answer why popeye's chicken sandwiches are even worth mentioning... much less killing over... either.

6. Top | #66
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    What media is trying to have you believe that "blacks are perfect angels"?
    But more importantly, what is up with the popeye's chicken sandwich that people are treating like Air Jordans in the 1980's?
    Because when there's a beating of blacks-on-whites, the media doesn't say a peep. When there's a beating of whites-on-blacks, the media doesn't hesitate to demonize the whites as "no doubt these whites are vile racist scum."
    I understand that YOU are saying this.. but you said something about what the media is saying... and I am asking where and when... which you didn;t answer.
    And I didn't see anyone answer why popeye's chicken sandwiches are even worth mentioning... much less killing over... either.
    Man, Popeyes Chicken sandwiches are great. Lots of meat, good pickles. I usually get it without mayo, because mayo is fucking gross.

But other than the mayo, it's easily their best menu item.

7. Top | #67
    Veteran Member
    Also it's worth mentioning that since whites make up the majority of the country, it would make sense that whites are in power. This doesn't mean it's "white privilege." It's just logical.

It would be whites going to China, making up 13% of the population and asking, "What's with this Chinese privilege power structure here??!?!"

Pretty stupid, don't you think? Wouldn't you expect the majority of a country to be in power?
    What you describe has also been described by the founders of our country. They didn't call it (logical) white privilege. They called it "Tyranny of the Majority".
    They did not find it logical at all that the majority should rule the minority into non-existence. There are several mechanisms deeply rooted in our laws that demonstrate this... such as 2/3 majority voting requirements in certain circumstances of great importance... the Electoral College (such as it is)... and all kinds of oversight provisions...
    So what you are saying is an opinion one can respect that you have.. but it is wholly unamerican. Ain't it great to be an American where you can hold totally unamerican beliefs and not get burned at the stake?

8. Top | #68
    Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarhyn View Post

That's because he has no empathy. He can only see people through the mirror of himself, even if he is too self unaware to realize he is looking in a mirror
    What does this even mean? Are you saying I am upset at the black man body slamming a white woman because I am a white man who body slams women at fast food jobs?
    No, they mean to explain to you that you are using yourself as the "standard model human being" from which you compare everyone else, and anyone "not like me" is "less than me". That is what it seems they mean to be saying to you.
    It's pretty common, though. Totally a source of tribalistic racism... where the word "different" is some kind of insult.

9. Top | #69
    Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Higgins View Post
    Well they’ve been saying that for a while. Seems like waiting for Jesus at this point.
    To me, this seems like metal bands writing songs about the Holocaust or people in the world who collect Nazi paraphernalia without being Nazi's themselves.

Why can't someone use the Confederate flag as a pride symbol instead of a symbol for, "This means we want slavery back!"
    IDK.. why can't I just call people "cunt" and they just understand I mean "nice guy"

10. Top | #70
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts

IDK.. why can't I just call people "cunt" and they just understand I mean "nice guy"
    Fun fact: "Sick cunt" is Australian slang for good person. "Fucking sick cunt" is a really good person. Depends on what sort of prefix you use before cunt, I guess.