Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: White woman gets body slammed outside a Popeyes restaurant after complaining about her bill

1. Top | #121
    Veteran Member Lumpenproletariat's Avatar
    ^ Why don't I get any pretty jewels? Waaaaa!
    Quote Originally Posted by Half-Life View Post
    https://thegrio.com/2019/11/11/popey...-body-slammed/

“If she said something that she regrets, it doesn’t give a grown man the right to chase her into the parking lot as she is trying to leave the store, and body slam a 55-year-old grandmother down on the concrete,” he said. . . .

When is it time for them to take personal responsibility for how they act in public? I'm sure many leftists will say "it's the white man's fault!" that this black man had no choice but to body slam this white woman!
    She must have done something to deserve it or Popeye would have intervened to rescue her.

2. Top | #122
    Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    He saw her eating at Wimpy Burger.

3. Top | #123
    Elder Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly_Penguin View Post
    Even if it is a fact that the person is racist, I don't think a beating is justified. I think it would go a longer way if the blacks responded with kindness and love and hugged the person and tried to talk with him about why he feels this way.

Simply punching a person out really solves nothing.
    What would it take to convince you to refer to them as the people at this Popeyes and not "the blacks", which insinuates that this is indicative of all black people?
    I'm talking about the blacks that are at Popeyes at that time.

It is comical to us conservatives though that a group of men march with tiki torches and the media says, "whites out of control!!!!" But, black gun deaths in Chicago that happen daily get no media coverage of "blacks out of control!!!"

Whites building Western Civilization is not viewed as a positive thing that whites have done. Yet, a white so much as breathing wrong on a black person means that the white is a racist out of control bigot. Skin color only matters when it's used against the whites. It's never used positively. Think about it. You always hear, "That evil white man." You never hear, "Look at this good white man."
    Really all I'm thinking right now is what a waste of 1's and 0's.

4. Top | #124
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Higgins View Post

It is comical to us conservatives though that a group of men march with tiki torches and the media says, "whites out of control!!!!" But, black gun deaths in Chicago that happen daily get no media coverage of "blacks out of control!!!"

Whites building Western Civilization is not viewed as a positive thing that whites have done. Yet, a white so much as breathing wrong on a black person means that the white is a racist out of control bigot. Skin color only matters when it's used against the whites. It's never used positively. Think about it. You always hear, "That evil white man." You never hear, "Look at this good white man."
    Yeah, like, this bot is ALMOST to the point it could pass a Turing test, and they use it for this garbage.

5. Top | #125
    Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    The apologetics for male violence is getting scary.

6. Top | #126
    Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Don2 (Don1 Revised) View Post
    Your trolling is getting scary.

7. Top | #127
    Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    So you can make a joke but I can't.

8. Top | #128
    Elder Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts

So you can make a joke but I can't.
    To be fair, it is getting pretty hard to tell these days.

9. Top | #129

Just 1s. The 0s just sat around all day collecting welfare, getting high and committing violence, but mainstream media never reports that. It's the 1s who single-handedly built the internet, but when you point that out that fact, liberals will call you an evil numerist bigot.

10. Top | #130
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts

Is that you're way of saying, "I don't care how many people blacks kill in Chicago!! I don't care about black people!!! They can kill each other as much as they want!!! But, if a white man wants to kill a black person, now that is bad and I will complain about all the sick murdering white people do against blacks!!!"