Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: White woman gets body slammed outside a Popeyes restaurant after complaining about her bill

1. Top | #21
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jolly_Penguin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Half-Life View Post
    Do other minorities commit crime at the same rate as blacks?
    That would depend on the individuals being compared. I know black people who have never committed crime, so their rates are zero.

Why would we complain about people who, for the most part, act like civilized human beings?
    Indeed. Yet you do, by grouping them with others who do bad things, just because they have the same skin tone...

Why is it hard for you to recognize that as a problem?
    Because there seems to be a trend among them. They body slam people at Popeye's. When was the last time you heard, "Asian man body slams old woman for complaining about fast food bill?" In the NFL you have blacks like Antonio Brown and Odell Beckham constantly stirring drama and controversy and holding out for more money. It never seems to be other races doing this stuff. it's almost always the blacks. Odell Beckham was wearing a $190,000 watch. This fuels the stereotype of "blacks need gold bling."

Why do you suppose this is?

2. Top | #22
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts

That would depend on the individuals being compared. I know black people who have never committed crime, so their rates are zero.

Indeed. Yet you do, by grouping them with others who do bad things, just because they have the same skin tone...

Because there seems to be a trend among them. They body slam people at Popeye's. When was the last time you heard, "Asian man body slams old woman for complaining about fast food bill?" In the NFL you have blacks like Antonio Brown and Odell Beckham constantly stirring drama and controversy and holding out for more money. It never seems to be other races doing this stuff. it's almost always the blacks. Odell Beckham was wearing a $190,000 watch. This fuels the stereotype of "blacks need gold bling."

Hmm. I have yet to see literally anyone get assaulted at a Popeyes. I live in North Minneapolis. 2/3 of the clientele (or more) at every Popeyes within driving range of my house is black.

There is no such "trend". It's all in your head, a racist broad-brushing of a Nazi bot.

3. Top | #23
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarhyn View Post

Hmm. I have yet to see literally anyone get assaulted at a Popeyes. I live in North Minneapolis. 2/3 of the clientele (or more) at every Popeyes within driving range of my house is black.

There is no such "trend". It's all in your head, a racist broad-brushing of a Nazi bot.
    I can say the same thing. I only saw one rally in Charlottesville of people marching with tiki torches. Why do you guys blow it up and say whites are out of control?

4. Top | #24
    Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts

I think you'll find such people have more in common with white people doing the same than they have in common with black people who do nothing similar. Why do you make it about race?

5. Top | #25
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    I'll stop doing it when leftists stop blaming all white people for the actions of a few. Until then, it's fair game.
    I'm white. Leftists haven't blamed me for jack shit. I'm beginning to feel left out.

6. Top | #26
    Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    I can say the same thing. I only saw one rally in Charlottesville of people marching with tiki torches. Why do you guys blow it up and say whites are out of control?
    Who is saying that? Nobody in this thread has. If you encounter people outside of here saying that then those people are racist. You don't have to be white to be racist. But you appear to be both.

7. Top | #27
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    We say white nationalists are out of control. But that difference will be eternally lost on you. You don't have the brain cells or the interest to understand it.

8. Top | #28
    Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    https://thegrio.com/2019/11/11/popey...-body-slammed/

“If she said something that she regrets, it doesn’t give a grown man the right to chase her into the parking lot as she is trying to leave the store, and body slam a 55-year-old grandmother down on the concrete,” he said.

Look at this tough guy! He's so tough he body slammed a 55 year old woman.

And people wonder why we say that blacks are not perfect angels like the media would have you believe. No common sense, no decency, no way to solve a conflict without violence.
    You made some sense, until you decided this is about "blacks" and not these particular individuals. That's racism pure and simple. Little reason to keep reading after that.
    Finally, you are arguing with the parody posts now that I told everyone it was Underseer tricking you. Why wasn't the parody obvious to you before?????????????????????????

9. Top | #29
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Who is saying that? Nobody in this thread has. If you encounter people outside of here saying that then those people are racist. You don't have to be white to be racist. But you appear to be both.
    Exactly. Just because whites benefit in the short term by the racist oppression of a few, doesn't make them "racist"; though it is unfortunately a contagious meme, and exposure can cause invasive racism which DOES need to be fought consciously and acknowledged.

You don't have to be white to be racist. You don't have to be racist if you are white. Regardless of what color you are, you DO have to be aware that racist thought is infective, and that you need to be vigilant of it's symptoms.

10. Top | #30
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hurtinbuckaroo View Post
    We say white nationalists are out of control. But that difference will be eternally lost on you. You don't have the brain cells or the interest to understand it.
    That's because he has no empathy. He can only see people through the mirror of himself, even if he is too self unaware to realize he is looking in a mirror