Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself

1. Top | #1
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts

Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself

So the latest internet driven meme is the phrase: "Epstein Didn’t Kill Himself"

One Republican Congressman even tweeted it out using the first letters of his tweets. One version I saw required you to tilt your screen to see the message, but if you tilted it the other way it says: "The Clintons had him murdered.” But not all blame HRC (shades of Pizzagate); some blame Trump. And others a variety of other people for various reasons.

Personally I think it was suicide. One, conspiracy theories are usually just bullshit. A lazy way to think about problems. Two, he had good reason to kill himself. He'd tried a few weeks prior. Third, the only independent autopsy said suicide. You can break your thyroid bone in suicides, especially in elderly people. Fourth, who did and why? Neither Trump nor Clinton was truly involved in underage women with him. He appears to have hunted them down on his time. Fifth, the one guy I keep seeing post this crap is dumb as a rock. 9/10 he’s just plain wrong. The other 10% he’s just plain clueless.

SLD

2. Top | #2
    Loony Running The Asylum ZiprHead's Avatar
    Archived
    Total Posts
    ITMFA

When conservatives realize they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will abandon democracy.

You submit to tyranny when you renounce truth. - Timothy Snyder

3. Top | #3
    Veteran Member
    Considering what he was facing in prison, he more than likely killed himself. And considering what we know of Republicans, the only reason to blame anything on the Clintons is because the Republicans are the ones who frequented Epstein’s “services,” not the Clintons. Bill may have known him as a contributor or donor, but it strains credulity that he would have known what Epstein did and maintained any kind of affiliation with him, let alone used his “services.”

For his infidelities, Clinton clearly responded to women who stroked his ego first and foremost. The idea of buying that doesn’t fit his m.o.

4. Top | #4
    Loony Running The Asylum ZiprHead's Avatar
    Archived
    Total Posts
    I think most of this stuff is being passed around for the humor aspect and nothing else. The true believers are few and far between.
    ITMFA

When conservatives realize they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will abandon democracy.

You submit to tyranny when you renounce truth. - Timothy Snyder

5. Top | #5
    Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZiprHead View Post
    I think most of this stuff is being passed around for the humor aspect and nothing else. The true believers are few and far between.
    I thought that at first as well—even joined in—until someone asked me why I was supporting a Republican conspiracy theory. It never occurred to me that Republicans were evidently pushing the meme because in their white hood secret handshake world it was code for Bill Clinton had him murdered to hide his involvement.

If ever any politicians frequented Epstein’s services, it was Republicans, no question about it. Thus, they—as they always do—accuse others (Clintons or Obama always top of that list) for their crimes.

So, now I’m thinking it’s driven from the guilty and not just for the humor of it. Eventually Epstein’s client list—or portions thereof—will come out, so laying down a load of conspiracy theory ground cover would be s.o.p.

6. Top | #6
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Mossad

7. Top | #7
    Veteran Member
    Aliens

8. Top | #8
    I don't see why this is seen as so implausible. Child molesters are frequently subject to extrajudicial execution in our prison system, even if they didn't involve some incredibly high profile people in their crimes. If Epstein killed himself, it was obviously with some encouragement, given that it took two tries but he had the time and means on both occasions. I mean, they clearly weren't watching his cell all that closely. Are you all living in some Pollyana fantasy land where politicians never make "certain arrangements" for their political enemies?

9. Top | #9
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Koyaanisqatsi View Post
    Considering what he was facing in prison, he more than likely killed himself. And considering what we know of Republicans, the only reason to blame anything on the Clintons is because the Republicans are the ones who frequented Epstein’s “services,” not the Clintons. Bill may have known him as a contributor or donor, but it strains credulity that he would have known what Epstein did and maintained any kind of affiliation with him, let alone used his “services.”

For his infidelities, Clinton clearly responded to women who stroked his ego first and foremost. The idea of buying that doesn’t fit his m.o.
    Clinton flew on the Lolita Express at least 26 times. Not saying it was aliens, but.

10. Top | #10
    Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trausti View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Koyaanisqatsi View Post

Clinton flew on the Lolita Express at least 26 times. Not saying it was aliens, but.
    Do you have evidence of this?