Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 184

Thread: Driving Through Detroit's Worst Hood - Any Leftists Want To Defend This Sad Truth?

  1. Top | #121
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,656
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Half-Life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gun Nut View Post
    I see no difference at all... much less a "big" difference. Are you under the impression that oxy abusers are following their doctors prescriptions? cute. Doctors over-prescribed so much that it fed an entire underground market for it. Crackers get their oxy precisely the same way niggers were getting their crack.. on the street.

    I usually just assume adults have jobs... until the unemployment rate jumps a bit, you know.. like past 50%.. it's a pretty fair assumption. Which one in the video was observed by you selling crack in the 80's? You still recognize him? I'm assuming all black people look the same to you and that wasn't that guy.


    Besides just being right about economics, what else did you not like about the new guy? Can I guess? Do I even need to?
    look.. niggers are lazy.. it's right there in the name... niggardly.. look it up.

    calling the "enemy" what you actually are is pretty common now-a-days.. you should be familiar. Crackers just sit around and "crack the whip" at the slaves that do all the work. the crackers were so lazy, they needed to get black people to do all the work.. lol!

    lesson over.. take what you want... leave the rest.
    Wow, you are extremely biased toward blacks. You are actually defending a male adult who thought selling drugs was a better career path than an honest paycheck that contributes to social security and taxes. This is sick.
    Something a "tribalist" such as yourself may have difficulty with is accepting that someone may be right about something (being paid more to break the law than follow it), while still disagreeing with them generally about (what about? oh yea.. being black).
    You're not even educated on the slave trade. Did you know blacks first sold blacks to other blacks? They also sold them to Muslims. All this happened way way way before the white man ever got involved. It's actually still going on today.
    do a search on my posts with "slave" as a keyword and you may actually find the post where I discussed that tidbit with someone.. maybe 6 months ago, thereabout... Are you a bot just triggering a canned response on the slave keyword? because I see no connection to the conversation. Turing test fail.
    So before you spout off nonsense, you might want to learn history, not the leftist "kumbaya" history.
    according to rightist history, Lincoln was a terrible president as compared with Trump. While I tend to be a skeptical centrist that can make fun of the looney left with the best of them, the truth of the matter is that facts tend to lean slightly to the left... which is to say, far right policy decisions are unsupported by reality.

    ........................I am here.................................You are insane
    ............................V..................... ............................V
    Looney Left......Left... Center....Right....Raving Right.......

  2. Top | #122
    Contributor ruby sparks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    6,088
    Rep Power
    16
    Never mind blacks, what about native North American people? Why is nobody putting the boot into that bunch of drunken wasters? It’s a blatant double standard.

  3. Top | #123
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,123
    Archived
    1,250
    Total Posts
    3,373
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Gun Nut View Post
    Something a "tribalist" such as yourself may have difficulty with is accepting that someone may be right about something (being paid more to break the law than follow it), while still disagreeing with them generally about (what about? oh yea.. being black).
    You're not even educated on the slave trade. Did you know blacks first sold blacks to other blacks? They also sold them to Muslims. All this happened way way way before the white man ever got involved. It's actually still going on today.
    do a search on my posts with "slave" as a keyword and you may actually find the post where I discussed that tidbit with someone.. maybe 6 months ago, thereabout... Are you a bot just triggering a canned response on the slave keyword? because I see no connection to the conversation. Turing test fail.
    So before you spout off nonsense, you might want to learn history, not the leftist "kumbaya" history.
    according to rightist history, Lincoln was a terrible president as compared with Trump. While I tend to be a skeptical centrist that can make fun of the looney left with the best of them, the truth of the matter is that facts tend to lean slightly to the left... which is to say, far right policy decisions are unsupported by reality.

    ........................I am here.................................You are insane
    ............................V..................... ............................V
    Looney Left......Left... Center....Right....Raving Right.......
    What? Republicans praise Lincoln for freeing the slaves. Granted, he said whatever helps him win even if it meant releasing no slaves. Democrats are the pary of the KKK. It's the Dems who desperately want to take credit for Lincoln and blame Republicans for the KKK. Revisionist history.

    You'd be amazed at how many people recently say, "I never knew Democrats formed the KKK. We don't learn that history in public schools. We learn Republicans are the racists." This is what you get with leftist indoctrination. This caused tons of people to switch to Republicans.

  4. Top | #124
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,656
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by Half-Life View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Gun Nut View Post
    Something a "tribalist" such as yourself may have difficulty with is accepting that someone may be right about something (being paid more to break the law than follow it), while still disagreeing with them generally about (what about? oh yea.. being black).

    do a search on my posts with "slave" as a keyword and you may actually find the post where I discussed that tidbit with someone.. maybe 6 months ago, thereabout... Are you a bot just triggering a canned response on the slave keyword? because I see no connection to the conversation. Turing test fail.

    according to rightist history, Lincoln was a terrible president as compared with Trump. While I tend to be a skeptical centrist that can make fun of the looney left with the best of them, the truth of the matter is that facts tend to lean slightly to the left... which is to say, far right policy decisions are unsupported by reality.

    ........................I am here.................................You are insane
    ............................V..................... ............................V
    Looney Left......Left... Center....Right....Raving Right.......
    What? Republicans praise Lincoln for freeing the slaves. Granted, he said whatever helps him win even if it meant releasing no slaves. Democrats are the pary of the KKK. It's the Dems who desperately want to take credit for Lincoln and blame Republicans for the KKK. Revisionist history.

    You'd be amazed at how many people recently say, "I never knew Democrats formed the KKK. We don't learn that history in public schools. We learn Republicans are the racists." This is what you get with leftist indoctrination. This caused tons of people to switch to Republicans.
    OK, I'm going with overstimulated bot.

  5. Top | #125
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,656
    Rep Power
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by ruby sparks View Post
    Never mind blacks, what about native North American people? Why is nobody putting the boot into that bunch of drunken wasters? It’s a blatant double standard.
    Because whenever they dance in the street it starts to rain and everyone just goes home?

  6. Top | #126
    Formerly Joedad
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    PA USA
    Posts
    5,376
    Archived
    5,039
    Total Posts
    10,415
    Rep Power
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by ruby sparks View Post
    Never mind blacks, what about native North American people? Why is nobody putting the boot into that bunch of drunken wasters? It’s a blatant double standard.
    Apparently you've never lived around El Paso and those dirty Mescalero Apache. Lots of good, god-fearing, christian, hillbilly rednecks delivering the boot.

  7. Top | #127
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    1,807
    Archived
    229
    Total Posts
    2,036
    Rep Power
    60
    Quote Originally Posted by Half-Life View Post
    it pains me to say this,
    sure it does.
    but if blacks became the majority in America, every street and town would look like the video. There's a reason people point to all the African countries as evidence they aren't very good at getting things done.
    As I pointed out in another thread, nobody has a problem admitting some dogs are more violent than others and some dogs are dumber than others. But for some reason, they hate applying this logic to humans.
    Stay classy champ. Your argument is bullshit, by the way.

  8. Top | #128
    Cyborg with a Tiara
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Recluse
    Posts
    7,945
    Archived
    9,040
    Total Posts
    16,985
    Rep Power
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Half-Life View Post

    But do these whites sit around and blame blacks for all their problems the way blacks blame whites for all their problems?
    Well you are certainly carrying the banner for that effort....

  9. Top | #129
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,123
    Archived
    1,250
    Total Posts
    3,373
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Patooka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Half-Life View Post
    it pains me to say this,
    sure it does.
    but if blacks became the majority in America, every street and town would look like the video. There's a reason people point to all the African countries as evidence they aren't very good at getting things done.
    As I pointed out in another thread, nobody has a problem admitting some dogs are more violent than others and some dogs are dumber than others. But for some reason, they hate applying this logic to humans.
    Stay classy champ. Your argument is bullshit, by the way.
    It doesn't matter what anyone says when we have that one huge continent on the planet that never progressed. (Africa)

    Gangs, drugs, violence, poor people everywhere. Even Zimbabwe is begging the white farmers to come back because the blacks couldn't learn to farm. I find this really sad. Give them a turntable and a boombox and they create rap though.

  10. Top | #130
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,123
    Archived
    1,250
    Total Posts
    3,373
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Half-Life View Post

    But do these whites sit around and blame blacks for all their problems the way blacks blame whites for all their problems?
    Well you are certainly carrying the banner for that effort....
    Do I blame all blacks? No, there are some very smart and intelligent blacks out there. Thomas Sowell comes to mind, but you leftists probably hate him for being a black conservative. The educated blacks are the minority. Most of them don't care about education. A lot of them view educated blacks as "acting white." Isn't that sad? They think being smart is for white people. It seems like a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •