Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 143

Thread: Europe's revolving door for terrorists

  1. Top | #1
    Elder Contributor
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    18,087
    Archived
    15,686
    Total Posts
    33,773
    Rep Power
    85

    Europe's revolving door for terrorists

    London Bridge stabbing attack suspect was released last year after terrorism conviction

    Quote Originally Posted by NBC News
    [Usman] Khan had been convicted in 2012 for his part in an al-Qaeda-inspired plot to blow up the London Stock Exchange and other major sites including the U.S. Embassy. He was originally given a 16-year prison term but was released early “on license,” meaning he had to meet certain conditions or face being locked up again.
    That's ridiculous. Even 16 years is short for terrorism, and releasing an Al Qaeda terrorist after mere 6 years is reckless in the extreme.
    And they not only did release him 10 years early, they did not even deport him back to Pakistan.
    As a result of this two people have been murdered.

    London mayor Sadiq Khan (a cousin?) said that terrorism is part and parcel of living in a big city. More like, it's part and parcel of having a lot of Muslims in your city/country. UK (and Europe in general) are reaping the fruits of their overly permissive immigration policy, in this case allowing a ridiculous number of often quite Islamist Pakistanis to immigrate over the decades.

    This lax European attitude toward Islamofascist terrorists and extremists is biting them in the ass also when it comes to returning ISIS members. Many are not even being prosecuted, and even those who are are not facing long enough sentences.
    Returning Isis brides expose a woefully inadequate legal armoury
    Zurück in Deutschland, bleiben IS-Anhängerinnen auf freiem Fuß
    (Female ISIS-members remain free after coming back to Germany)

  2. Top | #2
    Contributor Trausti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Northwest
    Posts
    6,581
    Archived
    372
    Total Posts
    6,953
    Rep Power
    62
    He participated in a terrorist plot? Pfft. British police are rightly more concerned about mean tweets.

  3. Top | #3
    Elder Contributor
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    18,087
    Archived
    15,686
    Total Posts
    33,773
    Rep Power
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by Trausti View Post
    He participated in a terrorist plot? Pfft. British police are rightly more concerned about mean tweets.
    And the London mayor is more concerned about ads on the tube featuring women in bikinis. Priorities, right?

  4. Top | #4
    Elder Contributor
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    17,092
    Archived
    41,943
    Total Posts
    59,035
    Rep Power
    80
    One would think the usual suspects would be celebrating Mr. Khan's shooting death.

  5. Top | #5
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Riverside City
    Posts
    4,086
    Archived
    6,289
    Total Posts
    10,375
    Rep Power
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by Derec View Post
    <snip>London mayor Sadiq Khan (a cousin?) <snip>
    Why would I want to read the rest of a post that wears its racism so obviously on its sleeve?

  6. Top | #6
    Elder Contributor
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    18,087
    Archived
    15,686
    Total Posts
    33,773
    Rep Power
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokodo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Derec View Post
    <snip>London mayor Sadiq Khan (a cousin?) <snip>
    Why would I want to read the rest of a post that wears its racism so obviously on its sleeve?
    What "racism"? They share the last name Khan. It's not "racist" to wonder if they are related.

  7. Top | #7
    Elder Contributor
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    18,087
    Archived
    15,686
    Total Posts
    33,773
    Rep Power
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by laughing dog View Post
    One would think the usual suspects would be celebrating Mr. Khan's shooting death.
    If only "Mr." (why the honorific for a man without any honor?) Khan would have been shot before he stabbed five innocent people, two of them fatally.

  8. Top | #8
    Elder Contributor
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    17,092
    Archived
    41,943
    Total Posts
    59,035
    Rep Power
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Derec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jokodo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Derec View Post
    <snip>London mayor Sadiq Khan (a cousin?) <snip>
    Why would I want to read the rest of a post that wears its racism so obviously on its sleeve?
    What "racism"? They share the last name Khan. It's not "racist" to wonder if they are related.
    Did you wonder if he was related to Chaka Khan or Salman Khan or Sahid Khan or Steve Khan as well?

  9. Top | #9
    Elder Contributor
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    17,092
    Archived
    41,943
    Total Posts
    59,035
    Rep Power
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Derec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by laughing dog View Post
    One would think the usual suspects would be celebrating Mr. Khan's shooting death.
    If only "Mr." (why the honorific for a man without any honor?) Khan would have been shot before he stabbed five innocent people, two of them fatally.
    How do you know Mr. Khan had no honor at all? Hmmm.

  10. Top | #10
    Elder Contributor
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    18,087
    Archived
    15,686
    Total Posts
    33,773
    Rep Power
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by laughing dog View Post
    Did you wonder if he was related to Chaka Khan or Salman Khan or Sahid Khan or Steve Khan as well?
    Chaka Khan is not even her real name (real name: Yvette Stevens) nor is she South Asian. Not sure who the other ones are, but they were not mentioned in the same article as Usman. Sadiq was.
    I am surprised you didn't put Khan Noonien Singh on that list too. At least he is a fellow terrorist (although not an islamofascist one)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •