Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 49

Thread: What are the Chances that Lev Has a Tragic Accident?

  1. Top | #1
    Content Thief Elixir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Mountains
    Posts
    13,695
    Archived
    707
    Total Posts
    14,402
    Rep Power
    51

    What are the Chances that Lev Has a Tragic Accident?

    What are the chances that Lev Parnas has a tragic accident or commits "suicide" (like Mr. Epstein) in the not-too-distant future?

    Call logs released to Democrats, announced today, make me think that guy might be living on borrowed time...

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Schiff
    “It is deeply concerning that at a time when the president of the United States was using the power of his office to dig up dirt on a political rival, that there may be evidence that there were members of Congress complicit in that activity,” Schiff said on Tuesday of Nunes’ communications with Parnas and Giuliani.
    Thoughts?
    Last edited by Elixir; 12-03-2019 at 10:51 PM. Reason: link

  2. Top | #2
    Loony Running The Asylum ZiprHead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Do you like my pretty crown?
    Posts
    18,969
    Archived
    3,034
    Total Posts
    22,003
    Rep Power
    96
    Think he might catch the polonium flu?
    When conservatives realize they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will abandon democracy.

  3. Top | #3
    Sapere aude Politesse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Location
    Chochenyo Territory, US
    Posts
    4,141
    Rep Power
    15
    Suicude in the prison system is such a terrible epidemic.

  4. Top | #4
    Content Thief Elixir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Mountains
    Posts
    13,695
    Archived
    707
    Total Posts
    14,402
    Rep Power
    51
    I'm thinking ~10% chance of something like this:


  5. Top | #5
    Elder Contributor barbos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mlky Way galaxy
    Posts
    10,802
    Archived
    8,047
    Total Posts
    18,849
    Rep Power
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by ZiprHead View Post
    Think he might catch the polonium flu?
    But ukrainians don't have access to polonium.

  6. Top | #6
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Republic of Korea
    Posts
    1,383
    Archived
    1,216
    Total Posts
    2,599
    Rep Power
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by barbos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ZiprHead View Post
    Think he might catch the polonium flu?
    But ukrainians don't have access to polonium.
    Ukranians don't have any obvious reason to WANT him to catch polonium flu either. Clearly you aren't understanding the subtext here.

  7. Top | #7
    Elder Contributor barbos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mlky Way galaxy
    Posts
    10,802
    Archived
    8,047
    Total Posts
    18,849
    Rep Power
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by zorq View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by barbos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ZiprHead View Post
    Think he might catch the polonium flu?
    But ukrainians don't have access to polonium.
    Ukranians don't have any obvious reason to WANT him to catch polonium flu either. Clearly you aren't understanding the subtext here.
    Oh, I understand it completely, it's it just you don't understand subsubtext here
    Parnas has zero connection to Russia, He is also not the worst thing that happened to Trump. So if Putin decides to start making "favors" to Trump he would have to start with a half-a-dozen other people before getting to Parnas. On the other hand, rich people in Ukraine who are behind that money siphoned through Parnas to Trump may have a reason to cut all links to them, but even that is too late. Parnas is more immediate problem for Nunes. In a half-perfect world Trump and most of his people would have been in prison already without any help from Parnas.

    Also, if anything happens to any player in his gang, the rest of the gang (Guliani, Nunes, Mulvaney, Pompeo....,that guy in a shirt Jordan his name?) would throw Trump under the bus in no time.
    Last edited by barbos; 12-04-2019 at 06:58 AM.

  8. Top | #8
    Super Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    16,877
    Archived
    42,293
    Total Posts
    59,170
    Rep Power
    89
    Quote Originally Posted by Politesse View Post
    Suicude in the prison system is such a terrible epidemic.
    But, to be fair, the guards really do seem to be going above and beyond the call of duty in order to help.

  9. Top | #9
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    2,117
    Rep Power
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    What are the chances that Lev Parnas has a tragic accident or commits "suicide" (like Mr. Epstein) in the not-too-distant future?

    Call logs released to Democrats, announced today, make me think that guy might be living on borrowed time...

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Schiff
    “It is deeply concerning that at a time when the president of the United States was using the power of his office to dig up dirt on a political rival, that there may be evidence that there were members of Congress complicit in that activity,” Schiff said on Tuesday of Nunes’ communications with Parnas and Giuliani.
    Thoughts?
    We are supposed to have three separate branches of government that check each other's power to the benefit of the American people's interests. When one branch "colludes" with another branch in such a way as to undermine the American people's interests, such an activity should demand expulsion and criminal charges.

  10. Top | #10
    Content Thief Elixir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Mountains
    Posts
    13,695
    Archived
    707
    Total Posts
    14,402
    Rep Power
    51
    Quote Originally Posted by barbos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zorq View Post

    Ukranians don't have any obvious reason to WANT him to catch polonium flu either. Clearly you aren't understanding the subtext here.
    Oh, I understand it completely, it's it just you don't understand subsubtext here
    Parnas has zero connection to Russia, He is also not the worst thing that happened to Trump.
    WHOOSH! Zorq is correct - it went way over your head. He is "not the worst thing that happened to Trump" - YET.
    Nor will he ever be, if forces beyond his comprehension should be made to converge properly.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •