Thread: Tucker Carlson claims ET evidence cover-up

1. Top | #1
    Contributor

Tucker Carlson claims ET evidence cover-up

I watch Ancient Aliens on History Channel for entertainment. I watched Carlson claim he had inside information that the govt has hard evidence of ET.

https://metro.co.uk/2019/12/03/us-go...aims-11263106/

The US Government has recovered ‘physical evidence’ of UFOs, a Fox News host has sensationally claimed. Tucker Carlson said a top government source told him investigators have secretly gathered materials which could finally explain sightings of mysterious aircraft reported by American airmen and civilians. His show, Tucker Carlson Tonight, is one of the most popular primetime news programmes on American television. He is one of the most prominent public figures to seriously engage with the topic of unidentified flying objects. But he’s also known for holding controversial views which have made him a hero to right-wingers and Trump supporters but a bitter enemy of left-wingers and Democrats. Carlson spoke to Nick Pope, a former UFO investigator with the British Ministry of Defence, during the filming of an episode of Ancient Aliens

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/12/03/us-go...6/?ito=cbshare

Twitter: https://twitter.com/MetroUK | Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MetroUK/

2. Top | #2
    Formerly Joedad
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Tucker Carlson, fantasy, conspiracy theories, ancient aliens...Yep, it all fits together.

3. Top | #3
    Contributor
    According to Carlson the global metric system is a conspiracy to control the world.

4. Top | #4
    Veteran Member
    Tucker is that guy with the "sitting bitch face" on fox, right?

5. Top | #5
    Archived
    Total Posts
    No. He's more like your hero, Bull Sitting On Whoppers

6. Top | #6
    Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fromderinside View Post
    huh?

7. Top | #7
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gun Nut View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by fromderinside View Post
    huh?
    Right. Exactly. What I usually think when I've read one of your posts. Not woo woo, but something in another ballpark like what does the guy who spouts pseudoscience theories look like? Really?

Take your recent post here on pseudoscience. What does

Quote Originally Posted by Gun Nut View Post
    Tucker is that guy with the "sitting bitch face" on fox, right?
    have to do with woo woo theories?

I read that and I reflexively grunted "huh, what does his face have to do with pseudoscience theories?"

That obviously calls for radicchio response which is what I did.

Glad you got it.

Now back to pseudoscience theories of Tucker Carlson.

For instance I'd like to know to which sites he goes to find such stuff. I remember him as one who actually used to connect to authoritative - yes they served the right wing machine - sources until he was fired from MSNBC. Having that information would inform me on how to respond to his claims. On your curiosity about a certain face, not so much.

Obviously this bit from the cited article was not helpful at all.

We still don’t know the identity of Tucker’s source, but Pope said there was ‘some logic to the suggestion that Tucker’s source for the ‘wreckage’ claim was Luis Elizondo’ but also stated that there is ‘one fundamental problem with the theory’. ‘Essentially, why would Tucker feel the need to protect the identity of a source who had already gone on the record with him on this issue?’ he asked. ‘It doesn’t make any sense and that raises the intriguing possibility that Tucker has a second source who – unlike Elizondo – is not prepared to go public. ‘While this is only speculation, one might theorize that the reason for this is that this second individual is still in government. ‘The ramifications of this would be staggering and could have profound implications for the UFO community’s holy grail – disclosure.’

Click citation in post 1 that I found in this thread.
    Last edited by fromderinside; 12-12-2019 at 09:10 PM.

8. Top | #8
    Veteran Member
    Last edited by spikepipsqueak; 12-14-2019 at 10:38 AM. Reason: civility edit

9. Top | #9
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Hey I warn everyone with my handle. I recognize you as a Gnur so I work from der inside. Gun Nut recognizing yourself is a step forward in any form of science. All I can suggest to you is practice, practice, practice, or abstain, abstain, abstain.