Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Student expelled by law school after posting ‘It’s OK to be white’ flyers: report

1. Top | #1
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts

Student expelled by law school after posting ‘It’s OK to be white’ flyers: report

https://www.thecollegefix.com/studen...flyers-report/

"An Oklahoma City University School of Law student was expelled after posting “It’s OK to be white” flyers on campus."

"The Oklahoman reported that the student was expelled because he was on suspension and violated the terms of his suspension when, on the night of Oct. 31, he came on campus and posted the flyers on the door and exterior of the law school building."

How much you guys want to bet if the student posted "it's OK to be black!" signs, they wouldn't have done a thing?

Racism against whites is real, folks. Just like how youtube says "we will ban anyone on the basis of discrimination against sexual orientation, race, or religion" However, they allow discrimination against straight people, white people, and the Christian religion. Purely hypocritical. Make fun of someone for being a Christian. That's funny and a joke! Make fun of someone for being Muslim? God help you, you bigot! DIE!!!!!!

How can people still not see this double standard?

2. Top | #2
    Deus Meumque Jus
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Half-Life it looks like the student wasn't expelled because of the flyers, but because they broke the terms of their suspension which are unidentified in the article.

So we don't know why they were expelled.

3. Top | #3
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rousseau View Post
    Half-Life it looks like the student wasn't expelled because of the flyers, but because they broke the terms of their suspension which are unidentified in the article.

They suspended him for posting that he wanted a girl who, among other quaities, had never been with a black dude. The phrase i saw was 'suspended from studies,' and it appears that just being on campus violated the suspension, but i cannot find the exact terms.

4. Top | #4
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts

Don't be so naive. We all know why they were suspended. Suppose they put up flyers that said, "It's OK to be Muslim." Nothing would've happened and you know it.

5. Top | #5
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith&Co. View Post

They suspended him for posting that he wanted a girl who, among other quaities, had never been with a black dude. The phrase i saw was 'suspended from studies,' and it appears that just being on campus violated the suspension, but i cannot find the exact terms.
    So what? Some blacks say they want a black girl who has never been with a white man.

6. Top | #6
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Half-Life View Post
    How much you guys want to bet if the student posted "it's OK to be black!" signs, they wouldn't have done a thing?
    why do you spend time getting upset about things that have not happened?
    I kniw in MY fantasy life, i live in a world i enjoy.

7. Top | #7
    Archived
    Total Posts

Don't be so naive. We all know why they were suspended. Suppose they put up flyers that said, "It's OK to be Muslim." Nothing would've happened and you know it.
    prove this to be true.
    G'head. We'll wait.

8. Top | #8
    Deus Meumque Jus
    Archived
    Total Posts

I'm just repeating what the article you posted says.

9. Top | #9
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith&Co. View Post

So what? Some blacks say they want a black girl who has never been with a white man.
    So, racism is not a problem if blacks are racist, too?

10. Top | #10
    Archived
    Total Posts

I'm just repeating what the article you posted says.
    Evidently 'expelled AFTER posting' is the exact same thing as 'expelled FOR posting' in Halfie's native tongue.