Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Leftists Say Blacks Are Not More Violent, Then Why Are African Countries #1-#57 of Murder Rates?

1. Top | #1
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts

Leftists Say Blacks Are Not More Violent, Then Why Are African Countries #1-#57 of Murder Rates?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._homicide_rate

If you guys look at that list, African countries are numbers 1-57 in homicide rates around the world.

Then in America, despite only being 13% of the population, blacks commit 50% of homicides in America.
    As a contrast, Asians make up 5% of the U.S. population and commit 1% of murders.

In Canada, blacks are also more represented in the prison system as well.

The more I look at the data, the more I am beginning to believe there is something about being black that makes one more prone to violence. I have no idea why this is. But, it is very hard to argue with these facts.

And don't you guys even pretend for one second that if Africa's murder rates were the lowest in the world and white Europe had the highest murder rates, that leftists wouldn't be talking about how violent white people are.

I can't wait to hear the leftist spin on this!

2. Top | #2
    Elder Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Most likely because you don't know how to read a table. Illiteracy is a sad thing, but it is something we can overcome. FYI, I think I saw 23 African nations with lower murder rates than the US.

The good news is if you order nations by alphabetical order, the US has one of the lowest murder rates in the world.

3. Top | #3
    Elder Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    The countries are listed by a geoscheme, not by murder rates. So the OP us based on a serious misreading of the linked data.

4. Top | #4
    Loony Running The Asylum ZiprHead's Avatar
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Wow! Are you reading that wrong!

When conservatives realize they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will abandon democracy.

5. Top | #5
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Higgins View Post
    Most likely because you don't know how to read a table. Illiteracy is a sad thing, but it is something we can overcome. FYI, I think I saw 23 African nations with lower murder rates than the US.

The good news is if you order nations by alphabetical order, the US has one of the lowest murder rates in the world.
    This doesn't change the fact that Africa has about 4 times the people as the U.S., and people still live in mud huts. One would think with a population of 1.2 billion and their endless supply of diamonds, they would be running circles around the U.S. and be the most prosperous and technologically advanced continent in the world!

6. Top | #6
    Loony Running The Asylum ZiprHead's Avatar
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Half-Life View Post

This doesn't change the fact that Africa has about 4 times the people as the U.S., and people still live in mud huts. One would think with a population of 1.2 billion and their endless supply of diamonds, they would be running circles around the U.S. and be the most prosperous and technologically advanced continent in the world!
    You mis-spelled "I'm sorry, I was wrong."
    When conservatives realize they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will abandon democracy.

7. Top | #7
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ZiprHead View Post

You mis-spelled "I'm sorry, I was wrong."
    That would have been a dishonest statement anyhow.

8. Top | #8
    Veteran Member

Goal post change much?!!

9. Top | #9
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Bosch View Post

Goal post change much?!!
    Maybe halfie just meant to say "I'm scared of black people" from the outset?

10. Top | #10
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Bosch View Post

Goal post change much?!!
    Maybe halfie just meant to say "I'm scared of black people" from the outset?
    Not even close. There are plenty of intelligent black people.

But, here's the leftist agenda: When they speak of poor whites, leftists call them, "hillbillies, rednecks, hicks, trailer park trash" etc. But, when conservatives call poor blacks "thugs," leftists immdiately yell "YOU RACIST!!!! NOT ALL BLACKS ARE THUGS!!!" This is a true statement. However, we are calling the thugs thugs, not all black people. So, why is it OK for leftists to call poor whites derogatory racist names, but conservatives can't call poor blacks derogatory names?

Leftist double standard.

How often do you hear, "THOSE INBRED REDNECKS VOTED FOR TRUMP!! UNEDUCATED TRAILER TRASH!!!"

But when poor blacks vote for Obama, they don't say, "UNEDUCATED THUGS VOTING FOR OBAMA! DISGUSTING!!!"