Page 1 of 30 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: 5 stabbed at rabbi's Hanukkah celebration by intruder with machete-type knife

1. Top | #1
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts

5 stabbed at rabbi's Hanukkah celebration by intruder with machete-type knife

https://abcnews.go.com/US/stabbed-ha...ry?id=67964846

" Five members of an ultra-Orthodox Hasidic Jewish congregation were stabbed on Saturday night by a man wielding a machete-type knife who barged into a Hanukkah celebration at a rabbi's home in a New York City suburb and attacked victims at random, police and witnesses said."

"The frenzied violence unfolded just before 10 p.m. in Rockland County as up to 100 people were gathered in Rabbi Chaim Rottenberg's home in Monsey for a candle-lighting ceremony to commemorate the seventh night of Hanukkah. "

This is terrible for the media! Since a black guy did it, they can't blame those evil white supremacists and Mr. Donald Trump!
    I feel terribly saddened for the media on this sad day.

Maybe now the media will wake up and realize that they've been pushing an agenda against Trump and whites. Will they ever apologize? No way. Media is sick in the head.

2. Top | #2
    Archived
    Total Posts
    If this is underseer it makes sense, because if HL was sincere he would be immersed in white nationalist twitter like myself and would have posted this at least 12 hours ago.

You're slipping, underseer.

For the best fast news go to www.newnation.org

3. Top | #3
    Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    96% of homicides are committed by men.

In this particular case, the male was mentally ill.

4. Top | #4
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Don2 (Don1 Revised) View Post

So no blame to Trump?

No blame on whites?

Maybe there's hope for you, yet!

I've seen some looney lefties saying, "He's a closet white nationalist race traitor doing this for Trump!"

5. Top | #5
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Half-Life View Post

So no blame to Trump?

No blame on whites?

I've seen some looney lefties saying, "He's a closet white nationalist race traitor doing this for Trump!"
    You know... I suspect that a lot of the "lefties" you keep talking about are really just "righty" POEs whom you are just too gullible to identify.

6. Top | #6
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zorq View Post

So no blame to Trump?

No blame on whites?

You know... I suspect that a lot of the "lefties" you keep talking about are really just "righty" POEs whom you are just too gullible to identify.
    So all the leftists who say Candace Owens is a white supremacist are not real lefties? Some people on this board even said she was a white supremacist!

I do find it funny though if a white man did this attack, Trump would be getting blamed left and right, white supremacy would be leading the headlines. But since it's a black guy, it's just a lone wolf.

7. Top | #7
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts

So all the leftists who say Candace Owens is a white supremacist are not real lefties? Some people on this board even said she was a white supremacist!

I do find it funny though if a white man did this attack, Trump would be getting blamed left and right, white supremacy would be leading the headlines. But since it's a black guy, it's just a lone wolf.
    I find it funny that you think you can predict the outcome of alternate historical timelines. You aren't a mind reader.

8. Top | #8
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts

I find it funny that you think you can predict the outcome of alternate historical timelines. You aren't a mind reader.
    We saw the headlines about Charlottesville. Memory lapse?

9. Top | #9
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    The only person who pushes that bullshit narrative around here is you. You can't provide a single instance of this happening. Personally, I think Owens is too fucking stupid to have the self awareness to be a a white supremacist. She's the perfect representative of Toilet Paper USA

You do have a slimmer of a point here. The motives of this attack are not clear and should be investigated. However it's obvious that you are outraged not because of the attack, but because it involves niggers and niggers are evil creatures that must be contained. That's a pretty reprehensible standard to judge attacks, in my opinion.

Oh, and Trump being blamed for the increase in bigotry and hate crimes since 2016? There's a mountain of evidence that supports that hypothesis.

Here is some more proof.
    And some more.

Simply put, a group of blacks performing a hate crime does not exonerate Trump with his bigotry.

10. Top | #10
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Trump talking about precious and fragile Jews is going to get the BHI who are obsessed with the same gentrification and blockbusting schemes run by whites and also a lot of Jews (by percentage via quirk of location) riled up. Trump is proving their narrative's vision of the world by these actions and pronouncements.

Reaction rate ~ N×e^(Ea/RT)

Some things will raise up the sociological (Temp) and psychological (activation energy) equivalents.

Seeping yourself in the BHI narrative...