Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: U.S. Rep. Matt Gaetz accused of creating sex game with 'points' for sleeping with staff

1. Top | #1
    Loony Running The Asylum ZiprHead's Avatar
    Archived
    Total Posts

U.S. Rep. Matt Gaetz accused of creating sex game with 'points' for sleeping with staff

U.S. Rep. Matt Gaetz accused of creating sex game with 'points' for sleeping with staff

The last mention of the sex game came in 2013 from then-Miami Herald reporter Marc Caputo on, where else, Twitter, where he said a source informed him of a game played by "young male" state reps. The point system for the game, which was rumored to continue in 2014 and 2015, demeaningly awarded one point for a having sex with a lobbyist, two for a staffer, three for another legislator and six for a married legislator.

The point system for the game demeaningly awarded one point for a having sex with a lobbyist, two for a staffer, three for another legislator, and six for a married legislator.

Gaetz told the Tampa Bay Times he denies creating, having knowledge of, or participating in the game.
    When conservatives realize they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will abandon democracy.

2. Top | #2
    Archived
    Total Posts
    The party of family values strikes again.

3. Top | #3
    Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    I can't stand Gaetz. He is such a moral phony. If this is true, I would not be surprised.

4. Top | #4
    Banned
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Sleeping with a staff? That's too big.

5. Top | #5
    Elder Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ford View Post
    And Democrats seem to be the party of Neopuritanism.

I mean, Al Franken was banished from the Senate for the high crime of joking around while a comedian.

6. Top | #6
    Elder Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Derec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ford View Post
    And Democrats seem to be the party of Neopuritanism.

I mean, Al Franken was banished from the Senate for the high crime of joking around while a comedian.
    No thread is complete without a “whataboutism”.

7. Top | #7
    Archived
    Total Posts
    It sounds like a scheme concocted by a group of high school boys who have no girl friends and a case of beer.

Maybe I've been fortunate, but I've worked in all male work places most of my life. The female employees worked in the air conditioned areas. Whenever one of the men was discovered to be having sex with women from the office staff, it was a big surprise to us. Men simply did not discuss who or how many partners they had. Of course, the reason we discovered these things was because the women always did talk about it.

8. Top | #8
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    You guys realize games are fake, right?

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. There's this game called Grand Theft Auto and you can shoot innocent people on the sidewalk in that game.

Oh no!!!

What's with the Democrats becoming the Puritans all of a sudden? They always claimed religious groups went out of control with what they got offended about. I guess you become what you hate....

9. Top | #9
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Half-Life View Post

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. There's this game called Grand Theft Auto and you can shoot innocent people on the sidewalk in that game.

Oh no!!!

What's with the Democrats becoming the Puritans all of a sudden? They always claimed religious groups went out of control with what they got offended about. I guess you become what you hate....
    This. This is why I feed the trolls. Are you not entertained?

10. Top | #10
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Patooka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Half-Life View Post

Oh no!!!

This. This is why I feed the trolls. Are you not entertained?
    I'm not being a troll. I'm making valid points. Democrats are beyond sensitive these days.