Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: U.S. Rep. Matt Gaetz accused of creating sex game with 'points' for sleeping with staff

  1. Top | #1
    Loony Running The Asylum ZiprHead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Do you like my pretty crown?
    Posts
    17,425
    Archived
    3,034
    Total Posts
    20,459
    Rep Power
    92

    U.S. Rep. Matt Gaetz accused of creating sex game with 'points' for sleeping with staff

    U.S. Rep. Matt Gaetz accused of creating sex game with 'points' for sleeping with staff

    The last mention of the sex game came in 2013 from then-Miami Herald reporter Marc Caputo on, where else, Twitter, where he said a source informed him of a game played by "young male" state reps. The point system for the game, which was rumored to continue in 2014 and 2015, demeaningly awarded one point for a having sex with a lobbyist, two for a staffer, three for another legislator and six for a married legislator.

    The point system for the game demeaningly awarded one point for a having sex with a lobbyist, two for a staffer, three for another legislator, and six for a married legislator.

    Gaetz told the Tampa Bay Times he denies creating, having knowledge of, or participating in the game.
    When conservatives realize they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will abandon democracy.

  2. Top | #2
    Veteran Member Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    'Merica
    Posts
    4,692
    Archived
    2,675
    Total Posts
    7,367
    Rep Power
    42
    The party of family values strikes again.

  3. Top | #3
    Contributor
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    9,220
    Archived
    17,741
    Total Posts
    26,961
    Rep Power
    72
    I can't stand Gaetz. He is such a moral phony. If this is true, I would not be surprised.

  4. Top | #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    South Pole
    Posts
    10,366
    Archived
    3,444
    Total Posts
    13,810
    Rep Power
    0
    Sleeping with a staff? That's too big.

  5. Top | #5
    Elder Contributor
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    16,696
    Archived
    15,686
    Total Posts
    32,382
    Rep Power
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Ford View Post
    The party of family values strikes again.
    And Democrats seem to be the party of Neopuritanism.

    I mean, Al Franken was banished from the Senate for the high crime of joking around while a comedian.

  6. Top | #6
    Elder Contributor
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    16,024
    Archived
    41,943
    Total Posts
    57,967
    Rep Power
    77
    Quote Originally Posted by Derec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ford View Post
    The party of family values strikes again.
    And Democrats seem to be the party of Neopuritanism.

    I mean, Al Franken was banished from the Senate for the high crime of joking around while a comedian.
    No thread is complete without a “whataboutism”.

  7. Top | #7
    Super Moderator Bronzeage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Deep South
    Posts
    6,913
    Archived
    7,568
    Total Posts
    14,481
    Rep Power
    41
    It sounds like a scheme concocted by a group of high school boys who have no girl friends and a case of beer.

    Maybe I've been fortunate, but I've worked in all male work places most of my life. The female employees worked in the air conditioned areas. Whenever one of the men was discovered to be having sex with women from the office staff, it was a big surprise to us. Men simply did not discuss who or how many partners they had. Of course, the reason we discovered these things was because the women always did talk about it.

  8. Top | #8
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,946
    Archived
    1,250
    Total Posts
    4,196
    Rep Power
    0
    You guys realize games are fake, right?

    I'm going to let you in on a little secret. There's this game called Grand Theft Auto and you can shoot innocent people on the sidewalk in that game.

    Oh no!!!

    What's with the Democrats becoming the Puritans all of a sudden? They always claimed religious groups went out of control with what they got offended about. I guess you become what you hate....

  9. Top | #9
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,341
    Archived
    229
    Total Posts
    2,570
    Rep Power
    63
    Quote Originally Posted by Half-Life View Post
    You guys realize games are fake, right?

    I'm going to let you in on a little secret. There's this game called Grand Theft Auto and you can shoot innocent people on the sidewalk in that game.

    Oh no!!!

    What's with the Democrats becoming the Puritans all of a sudden? They always claimed religious groups went out of control with what they got offended about. I guess you become what you hate....
    This. This is why I feed the trolls. Are you not entertained?

  10. Top | #10
    Veteran Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    2,946
    Archived
    1,250
    Total Posts
    4,196
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Patooka View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Half-Life View Post
    You guys realize games are fake, right?

    I'm going to let you in on a little secret. There's this game called Grand Theft Auto and you can shoot innocent people on the sidewalk in that game.

    Oh no!!!

    What's with the Democrats becoming the Puritans all of a sudden? They always claimed religious groups went out of control with what they got offended about. I guess you become what you hate....
    This. This is why I feed the trolls. Are you not entertained?
    I'm not being a troll. I'm making valid points. Democrats are beyond sensitive these days.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •