Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Report: Lev Parnas Handed Over Tapes of Trump and Giuliani to the House Intelligence Committee

1. Top | #1
    Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts

Report: Lev Parnas Handed Over Tapes of Trump and Giuliani to the House Intelligence Committee

The bottomless pit that is the Ukraine scandal continues to grow. According to a report from ABC News on Sunday, the House Intelligence Committee is now in possession of audio and video recordings as well as photographs that include both President Donald Trump and Rudy Giuliani. The materials were handed over as part of a congressional subpoena by Giuliani associate Lev Parnas.
    ABC News reported it is unknown what is said on the recordings...
    https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...mittee-917769/

Holy Crap. Who exactly is Lev Parnas and why would he tape people in advance like this? He's definitely a die-hard Republican but was he from a different faction or ideology? Or maybe he was working for the government early because of his criminal problems, wearing a wire and documenting everything with NY state???

Anyway, I said before Trump's impeachment is worse than Nixon's. Now, apparently the evidence can show it...

2. Top | #2
    Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Don2 (Don1 Revised) View Post
    The bottomless pit that is the Ukraine scandal continues to grow. According to a report from ABC News on Sunday, the House Intelligence Committee is now in possession of audio and video recordings as well as photographs that include both President Donald Trump and Rudy Giuliani. The materials were handed over as part of a congressional subpoena by Giuliani associate Lev Parnas.

Holy Crap. Who exactly is Lev Parnas and why would he tape people in advance like this? He's definitely a die-hard Republican but was he from a different faction or ideology? Or maybe he was working for the government early because of his criminal problems, wearing a wire and documenting everything with NY state???

Anyway, I said before Trump's impeachment is worse than Nixon's. Now, apparently the evidence can show it...
    Not that I’ve ever been involved in any criminal enterprise myself, but even a cursory viewing of television procedurals of any kind or any of the numerous gangster movies will tell you that there are two ways to handle a situation when dealing with fellow criminals/partners in crime.

1. Document everything. In case you think you might either need that future revenue stream or to turn state’s evidence.

2. Document nothing and ensure there is zero evidence that shows you ever knew anyone connected with the other criminals or anyone remotely connected to them but in fact, to establish that you were on another continent altogether. This, of course, is the tact to take if you would think you might need to eliminate your partner in crime.

3. Top | #3
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    What is truly unsettling is the amount of Trump employees who feel it necessary to record all their conversations.

4. Top | #4
    Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Patooka View Post
    What is truly unsettling is the amount of Trump employees who feel it necessary to record all their conversations.
    Yea, but you can't blame them. He turns on friends quicker than his enemies.

5. Top | #5
    Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts
    See my post above. Personally I think it’s because a Trump has Secret Service protection.

6. Top | #6
    Elder Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts

Holy Crap. Who exactly is Lev Parnas and why would he tape people in advance like this?
    For the exact situation he is in. He is a goon and goons need to protect themselves in the odd occasion they get caught. He got caught, he rather not go to prison. I'm wondering when they received this. If this stuff is new to the House now, and wasn't available for the first couple of doc dumps, I'll be very interested to know what this shows.

I'm curious if Trump will need new pants if he hears about this. The irony would be that recording around Trump has been made extremely hard.

7. Top | #7
    Super Moderator
    Archived
    Total Posts

Insurance.

8. Top | #8
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Toni View Post
    See my post above. Personally I think it’s because a Trump has Secret Service protection.
    Can you take a Secret Service detail with you if you flee to Kamchatka?

9. Top | #9
    Archived
    Total Posts
    I presume these are cellphone conversations (with Giuliani and Nunes).
    But if he managed to wear wires during his meetings with Trump that would interesting and highly illegal, right?

10. Top | #10
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by barbos View Post
    I presume these are cellphone conversations (with Giuliani and Nunes).
    But if he managed to wear wires during his meetings with Trump that would interesting and highly illegal, right?
    In most localities, no. And why do you assume he 'wore a wire'?

(View video on YouTube)