Thread: Who is going to vote for Trump?

1. Top | #21
    Archived
    Total Posts

2. Top | #22
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    I saw a woman at a Trump rally interviewed. She was asked if she was concerned about catching the virus since she would be in a big crowd of strangers for several hours. She said that the Coronavirus didn't exist and was just a Democratic hoax. She said everything the Democrats say is a lie. She is an example of the type of person who will vote for Trump. People like here have been swept up in the vortex of the Trump cult and they have lost all of their ability to reason. I pity these people. Trump has turned their brains to mush. Sad.

3. Top | #23
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by southernhybrid View Post
    I saw a woman at a Trump rally interviewed. She was asked if she was concerned about catching the virus since she would be in a big crowd of strangers for several hours. She said that the Coronavirus didn't exist and was just a Democratic hoax. She said everything the Democrats say is a lie. She is an example of the type of person who will vote for Trump. People like here have been swept up in the vortex of the Trump cult and they have lost all of their ability to reason. I pity these people. Trump has turned their brains to mush. Sad.
    I'll pity them after they die from COVID-19. Until then I'll just despise them.

4. Top | #24
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by southernhybrid View Post
    I'll pity them after they die from COVID-19. Until then I'll just despise them.
    SNL skewered Fox last night in their intro, and at about 2:50 in, listed much of their audience being older people and smokers, as being 'not at risk'. Yeah the longer these Trumpateers sing the flu song/fake news, the more it will invade their churches and hangouts. It's either laugh or cry...

5. Top | #25
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    I was in a pizza joint in Sandusky, Ohio, on Friday. A guy who was about 45 was in there, jawboning about Corona. His theme: the media is hyping it to take down Trump, because Democrats control the media. This is the level of accepted wisdom you see when a political movement preaches for 60 years that you can't believe what you read, hear or see in the press. Just believe the fat orange guy. He's for you, and what he says is Truth.
    (Meanwhile, any Democrat, and especially Obama, who date-raped the American flag the way Trump just did, AGAIN, would have made the right wing jump out of their panties and lecture us forever on what a disgraceful, disrespectful action it was. The American Legion would be picketing Obama's White House. Fuck Trump and his whorehouse party.)

6. Top | #26
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Hope Springs Eternal

CPAC attendee tests positive for coronavirus

ACU chairman Matt Schlapp told the Washington Post he interacted with the patient at the event and that he then shook Trump’s hand on the stage on the last day of the conference.
    Has it been 2 weeks yet?

7. Top | #27
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Well today's market crash egged on by Saudi Arabia's scorched earth oil production/price changes on top of the Covid-19 weekend updates, should rattle the Clownstick...we are now back into late 2017 stock prices. Carnival Corp and Exon-Mobile are only down 65% from their peaks.

8. Top | #28
    Veteran Member TV and credit cards's Avatar
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by funinspace View Post
    Well today's market crash egged on by Saudi Arabia's scorched earth oil production/price changes on top of the Covid-19 weekend updates, should rattle the Clownstick...we are now back into late 2017 stock prices. Carnival Corp and Exon-Mobile are only down 65% from their peaks.
    Trump’s tweeting “fake news”, trying to calm the markets. Wait’ll everyone’s fake quarterly statements come out.

9. Top | #29
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Trausti View Post
    This is all unironically true and good, what is wrong with you

10. Top | #30
    Loony Running The Asylum ZiprHead's Avatar
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PyramidHead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Trausti View Post
    This is all unironically true and good, what is wrong with you
    This virus is going to prove that the least among us (without healthcare coverage) can get us all killed.
    When conservatives realize they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will abandon democracy.