Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Virus Blasphemy

1. Top | #11
    Super Moderator
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Elixir View Post
    Virus ridden Republicans are being urged to show up at Dem polling places in contested purple districts on Tuesday.* Touch a lot of things etc. ...
    By November that should give them a 6-8 point edge.

*Not really. That I know of. But it wouldn't surprise me.
    Why would Democrats be scared of a Democratic hoax?

2. Top | #12
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Loren Pechtel View Post
    Virus ridden Republicans are being urged to show up at Dem polling places in contested purple districts on Tuesday.* Touch a lot of things etc. ...

Still falling for that one, Loren? I'm surprised at you!
    No, obviously the idea is sicken and/or kill as many Dems as possible by November without *technically* breaking the law in any provable way.

* Since we all know now that the spirit of the law doesn't apply to Republicans

3. Top | #13
    Super Moderator
    Archived
    Total Posts

No, obviously the idea is sicken and/or kill as many Dems as possible by November without *technically* breaking the law in any provable way.

I'm not falling for it. What I'm saying is that if they believe it's a Democrat hoax why would they make an effort to spread it? A hoax is no actual threat.

4. Top | #14
    Archived
    Total Posts
    I'm not falling for it. What I'm saying is that if they believe it's a Democrat hoax why would they make an effort to spread it? A hoax is no actual threat.
    It USED to be a hoax, now it's bad.
    And it used to be bad to politicize the pandemic, but that's old news, too.

5. Top | #15
    Archived
    Total Posts

Da Looominottypublicans know it ain't no hoax.

6. Top | #16
    Formerly Joedad
    Archived
    Total Posts

Louisiana pastor holds church service for over 300 people, defying governor's coronavirus ban

Spell said police showed up at Life Tabernacle Church in East Baton Rouge Parish following the service and told him the National Guard would break up any future services larger than 50 people.

"It's not a concern," Spell told WAFB. "The virus, we believe, is politically motivated. We hold our religious rights dear and we are going to assemble no matter what someone says."

However, Spell said 305 people attended the Tuesday night service and boasted that more people attended on Sunday.

"I had 1,170 in attendance Sunday," Spell said. "We have 27 buses on Sundays picking up people in a five parish area," he said.
    There truly are some ignoramuses out there. Over a thousand people from surrounding parishes bused in for the service! Sounds like those Korean wackos.

7. Top | #17

Coronavirus: Bangladesh mass prayer event prompts alarm
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-51956510
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "Let us hope that it is not so. Or if it is, let us pray that the fact does not become generally known."

8. Top | #18
    Formerly Joedad
    Archived
    Total Posts
    The spirit will protect and cure us. If it doesn't we'll go to the hospital and also blame the government.

9. Top | #19

Houston, we have a control group

Quote Originally Posted by T.G.G. Moogly View Post

Louisiana pastor holds church service for over 300 people, defying governor's coronavirus ban

Spell said police showed up at Life Tabernacle Church in East Baton Rouge Parish following the service and told him the National Guard would break up any future services larger than 50 people.

"It's not a concern," Spell told WAFB. "The virus, we believe, is politically motivated. We hold our religious rights dear and we are going to assemble no matter what someone says."

However, Spell said 305 people attended the Tuesday night service and boasted that more people attended on Sunday.

"I had 1,170 in attendance Sunday," Spell said. "We have 27 buses on Sundays picking up people in a five parish area," he said.
    There truly are some ignoramuses out there. Over a thousand people from surrounding parishes bused in for the service! Sounds like those Korean wackos.
    Seems like we have a 305 person control group, to help test the validity of social distancing. Can we track them all down and get them Covid-19 tested in a couple of weeks?

Moose
    Last edited by Minnemooseus; 03-20-2020 at 03:57 AM. Reason: Replace period with question mark

10. Top | #20
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    He is my shield and my succor in time of need. Scripture says: 'They shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands on the sick, and they shall recover.' Gospel of Mark, Chapter the Sixteenth. Hell, I aint a-scared of no caroney bug! Ya can't even see 'em, and I can see a sarpint. You sayin the LORD cannot put down a caroney bug?