1. Top | #21
    Archived
    Total Posts
    The spelling should be "arsehole."

2. Top | #22
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Ipe-pay own-day on the aud-fray, people. I'm negotiating with Museum of the Bible to sell them baby Jesus' foreskin. (Actually the neckflap from last year's Tgiving turkey, sent through the dryer for a few permanent press cycles, but suitable for veneration by faith.)

3. Top | #23
    Quote Originally Posted by T.G.G. Moogly View Post
    I recently watched one of those Forensic File Episodes from back in the '90s. A forger was selling early Mormon documents to buyers. To keep his secret he pipe-bombed a person who was on to his scam and was going to out him. But it took decades to uncover the fraud and every single document he'd ever sold was found to be a fake.

People love their woo.
    Now made into the Netflix mini-series "Murder among the Mormons." My sister tells me to watch it, but I can't find it on-line. I'd already heard the story. I think I read it (perhaps in Atlantic), but will look for the "Forensic File" you mention.

Quote Originally Posted by T.G.G. Moogly View Post
    If Hobby Lobby has its way we'll be able to reopen the ancient library of Alexandria with all the "authentic" fragments they obtain. It's kinda like all those nails and pieces of wood in the middle ages.
    Been there. Done that.

4. Top | #24
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ideologyhunter View Post
    Ipe-pay own-day on the aud-fray, people. I'm negotiating with Museum of the Bible to sell them baby Jesus' foreskin. (Actually the neckflap from last year's Tgiving turkey, sent through the dryer for a few permanent press cycles, but suitable for veneration by faith.)
    Sounds good, I'll take three.