Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Game: Brutal Bible Blood Baths

1. Top | #21
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    My advice to offended Christians: roll with it. Your perspective on my kind seems to be: truly deserving of eternal torment, unless you become like me.

2. Top | #22
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    I think excreationist may have thought of it.

(I'm ok with being mocked ...which you are doing)

3. Top | #23
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Learner View Post
    I think excreationist may have thought of it.

(I'm ok with being mocked ...which you are doing)
    Would you prefer the game to be made by someone who thinks all of the killings were justified? BTW technically the game is rewarding you for your obedience.... though it is up to the player whether they feel uncomfortable with the praise for that...

BTW this is from a Christian's play test a couple of weeks ago when the game made victims become white and disappear with a cheesy arcade sound effect....

Was the game shocking? (explain) No. There was not enough gore and screams to make it shocking.

....The game didn't make me feel shocked or doubt the Bible at all.

4. Top | #24
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhea View Post
    To be fair, it's not mocking god, it's mocking the bible.
    In this screen it is meant to be similar to what God might say:

Last edited by excreationist; 05-05-2020 at 03:50 AM.

5. Top | #25
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Family Fun Night Activity

Pick the real Bible verse:

(1) "As the Lord thy GOD commands thee, ye shall live in peace with thy neighbors, if they harm thee not; ye shall strive to see with thine eyes that which they see with their eyes." (Gen 40: 18, 19)

(2) "If thy brother, thy son, thy daughter, wife, or friend entice thee, saying, Come, let us go and serve other gods...thou shalt surely kill him." (Deut 13: 6-9)

(3) "And Jesus said:
    'Ye who kill and persecute in the name of thy faith, ye who kill those of another belief, ye are not of my Father and me... Be ye cursed, and thy ways reviled by man.'" (Luke 19: 5-7)

6. Top | #26
    Quote Originally Posted by ideologyhunter View Post
    Family Fun Night Activity

Pick the real Bible verse:

(1) "As the Lord thy GOD commands thee, ye shall live in peace with thy neighbors, if they harm thee not; ye shall strive to see with thine eyes that which they see with their eyes." (Gen 40: 18, 19)

(2) "If thy brother, thy son, thy daughter, wife, or friend entice thee, saying, Come, let us go and serve other gods...thou shalt surely kill him." (Deut 13: 6-9)

(3) "And Jesus said:
    'Ye who kill and persecute in the name of thy faith, ye who kill those of another belief, ye are not of my Father and me... Be ye cursed, and thy ways reviled by man.'" (Luke 19: 5-7)
    That one could be solved without any knowledge of the Bible, if you know a little bit about human nature. If (2) wasn't the real answer, why would an atheist bother to hide part of the verse behind the Ellipses of Suspicious Elision? (It should, with the removals, be cited as Deut 13:6a & 9a). I don't even know why you'd want to conceal the content actually, since verses 8 and 9 together constitute one of the most rhetorically brutal curses in the entirety of the Hebrew Scriptures:

"Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; By thine own hand thou shalt be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people will be upon him."

7. Top | #27
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Strict practicality and a memory of taking standardized tests in the 70s. The longest choice in multiple choice is usually the right one. Also, I don't want to distress Bible believers like Trump (who love to hold, not necessarily read, the Bad Book) too much.

8. Top | #28
    Quote Originally Posted by excreationist View Post
    The main problem I have with some Christians is that they didn't think it was shocking.... hopefully the gore and screams will change that.
    I think the game is shocking.

9. Top | #29
    Quote Originally Posted by ideologyhunter View Post
    Strict practicality and a memory of taking standardized tests in the 70s. The longest choice in multiple choice is usually the right one. Also, I don't want to distress Bible believers like Trump (who love to hold, not necessarily read, the Bad Book) too much.
    He holds that Bible sort of like a person would hold a brick they were about to throw. I'm honestly baffled that there are any Christians who aren't offended by him waving that thing around with no respect at all. Like if a cadet wandered in with a national flag limply hanging over their shoulder. Certainly I've never met an Episcopelian who would be impressed with a "photo op" like this, so his choice of church was ironic.

10. Top | #30
    Archived
    Total Posts
    The prototype is finished and here's a taste of it:

Maul 42 youths for teasing a prophet!
    Fight off 1000 men!
    Prepare 1000 animals for sacrifice!
    Cleanse the promised land!
    I'm presenting the prototype next week...

The prototype can be downloaded here:

Brutal Bible Blood Baths