Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: I Did Not Know

1. Top | #41
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    An ornamental tree called the Bradford pear became popular for a time in the U.S. Lady Bird Johnson planted one in Washington back in '66. The payback comes in spring, as the flowers give off a smell which many people describe as an intense whiff of semen. Some Southern cities have large numbers of the trees -- Louisville KY is known for them. I can't think of much use for this information, but I do think there should be Bradford pears planted outside the women's dorms at Liberty U., because those Christian gals are otherwise missing what their counterparts at secular schools can access. And they could probably sleep better on warm spring nights with the fresh air coming -- pouring in.

2. Top | #42
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ideologyhunter View Post
    ... the women's dorms at Liberty U., because those Christian gals are otherwise missing what their counterparts at secular schools can access.
    Doubt it.
    I imagine Liberty is like BYU. The older classwomen tell the freshmen that lightning does not strike if a boy sees your secret no-no place, plus tips to easily avoid getting caught violating the moral code.

3. Top | #43
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Kevin Roose's book about life at Liberty (The Unlikely Disciple) portrays it as an extremely repressed, sublimated environment. If there are hellions, they are a small minority.