Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Giuliani a star in Borat's new film.

1. Top | #11
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Well saw the video clip, and have to say it is rather plausible that he was just tucking his shirt in. However I do wonder why the interview mic involved being stuck down his pants so that removing it involved pulling up his shirt.

Also this doesn't wash away that after an interview in which there was just the woman, no cameraman, that it was ok to move to the bedroom with drinks, or the way he was patting her back after he sat down.

Not as bad as it was being made out to be, but still rather questionable at best.

2. Top | #12
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by marc View Post
    Well saw the video clip, and have to say it is rather plausible that he was just tucking his shirt in. However I do wonder why the interview mic involved being stuck down his pants so that removing it involved pulling up his shirt.

Also this doesn't wash away that after an interview in which there was just the woman, no cameraman, that it was ok to move to the bedroom with drinks, or the way he was patting her back after he sat down.

Not as bad as it was being made out to be, but still rather questionable at best.
    But Trump vehemently insists it was just a tuck. Which alone makes me suspicious....

3. Top | #13
    Loony Running The Asylum ZiprHead's Avatar
    Archived
    Total Posts
    When conservatives realize they cannot win democratically, they will not abandon conservatism. They will abandon democracy.

4. Top | #14
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    I've got another question. Allegedly, Maria Bakalova posed as a journalist and did Whitehouse interviews up until a week before the superspreader event. Which would have occurred MONTHS after filming. (source watch the 7:50 mark.)

How fucking incompetent do you have to be to be pranked by someone and still allow them to interview at your client's place of work?

5. Top | #15
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by barbos View Post
    Do I hear "Oscar nomination!"?
    for exceptional portrayal of himself.
    no, for costume design

6. Top | #16
    Archived
    Total Posts

If the President's personal attorney can be so easily lured into a compromising situation with an actor set up by a comedic actor known for pranks, then what does it say about his ability to identify real threats from bad actors trying to compromise him or his client?

7. Top | #17
    I agree with that.
    "Let us hope that it is not so. Or if it is, let us pray that the fact does not become generally known."

8. Top | #18
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepak View Post
    Just imagine what foreign intelligence has on this band of criminals.
    GRU must laugh themselves sick watching these fools' bizarre antics.
    Cheerful Charlie

9. Top | #19
    Veteran Member
    Archived
    Total Posts
    Watched the entire movie last night On Prime. Giuliani’s actions are really sick. He is stroking her hips just before he lays down. He’s gushing at the prospect of sex with her. Granted she is hot. I can’t say for sure if that’s his expectation or not, but it’s pretty damn close. She at least didn’t identify herself as 15 years old. Or at least I didn’t hear it.

10. Top | #20
    Elder Contributor
    Archived
    Total Posts

Back patting is part of contextual clues. Also, didn't he lay down voluntarily right before hand down his pants? Why lay down?

I will add...sex isn't wrong. But is he married? What do honest conservatives think about it? Does it expose more hypocrisy or dishonesty?

Rudy Giuliani isn’t currently married, in fact he’s been divorced three times. However, he does have a girlfriend whom he’s reportedly been dating since 2018. Some reports claim that Maria Ryan and Guiliani began dating while Giuliani was still married to his third wife, although he denies this.
    https://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2020/10/2...liani-married/